experation date issues

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I know this has been talked about already. but I have 6 bottles of supper dmz 2.0. I bought 3 from one site, and the last three from a different site. i noticed the other day that some have expiration dates and some don' does this mean they are fake or what?
t
IMG_5134.JPG

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I didn't say I did or didn't believe anything??? I was asking whats up with some of them not having a date. idk if the dates matter cause I used dermatren for awhile with great results but no dates on the bottle. then I used the Tr3n pills and got the same results and they did have a date. guess im just curious why some bottles dont have dates

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a different manufacturer? If bought from reputable retailers you're more than likely g2g

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Use the ones with dates first. Thats what i would do anyways. Return the ones with out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say your good man. I don't think it matters and you already bought the product so you might as well run it.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I heard that expired PH products convert to estrogen

DMZ

Awards
is the Supper DMZ 2.0 sold at "My Supplement Store" legit?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Contact a BSL rep. They will tell you what to look for on the packaging. There's some stuff on the actual bottom of the bottle you want to look for and then some stuff with the label you wanna look for as well. The shrink wrap on the top is the easiest give away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Company Promotions 0
Kratom267 Post Cycle Therapy 3
lbond2 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 0
workin2005 Anabolics 2