• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And so the crackdown begins.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Hear a lot of people stating BSL sarms don't work. Has anyone had a positive experience with their sarms?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We pulled ours due to credit card processors

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
What do you mean due to credit card processors?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So eventually all sarms are going to be banmed ?
Just like anything else that actually works in regards to building muscle and improving our physiques. Yes.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Banned is probably a bad word to use for this right now, at least in this context. Prohibited by certain credit card processors is probably a better way to explain for now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Banned is probably a bad word to use for this right now, at least in this context. Prohibited by certain credit card processors is probably a better way to explain for now.
Hopefully this all goes away ... there's nothing like kicking us in the balls then kicking us in the throat.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In time, however, they will be banned just like every other effective product.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In time, however, they will be banned just like every other effective product.
Creatine,beta alanine, citruline, agmatine and other beneficial products still exist. They can be far more effective long term than SARMs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd think that there would be a simple work around for this problem. However it is pretty shady when supplement companies sell unapproved drugs as supplements. Not that I don't appreciate the risk they are taking. A lot of people are ignorant to what they are actually taking though, but I guess that's another thread....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd think that there would be a simple work around for this problem. However it is pretty shady when supplement companies sell unapproved drugs as supplements. Not that I don't appreciate the risk they are taking. A lot of people are ignorant to what they are actually taking though, but I guess that's another thread....
So what you're saying is that it's shady to sell unscheduled drugs ?

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
this was posted in another thread, but I'd imagine it has to do with this...

browardpalmbeach. c o m/news/lawsuit-blackstone-labs-is-selling-unsafe-supplement-ostarine-7278352

(remove spaces)