Super dmz 2 or 3?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Running a dry bulk/recomp cycle and am caught btw super 2.0 or 3.0. Some actually prefer 2.0 so I was curious as to what you guys liked better! Other suggestions welcome!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Neither , use Msten or dmz or alpha 1 The dosage of dmz in 2.0 is pointless and your gains are coming from the 20mgs of Msten if you run 2 caps , if you really insist on stack then do 3.0

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a dry bulk/recomp cycle and am caught btw super 2.0 or 3.0. Some actually prefer 2.0 so I was curious as to what you guys liked better! Other suggestions welcome!
Don't do sdmz2, too much bunk sdmz2 going around.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, 3.0 is legit, there are limited quantities available (IIRC, Legendary bought all remaining IML stock), and while it is a harsh stack, it does give quick results if the support and PCT are on point.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3.0 if you have too . There are many better options left than those.

rafy99

Awards
I see everyone bash on SDMZ 2 but no onew giving out "better options". Yes its harsh but so then prepare for it. Have your set-up good to go. Have your nutrition on point. Your auxiliary supps and that's it. If you have a better suggestion, then throw it out there and give your opinions / facts about why it is better.

2cents.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I see everyone bash on SDMZ 2 but no onew giving out "better options". Yes its harsh but so then prepare for it. Have your set-up good to go. Have your nutrition on point. Your auxiliary supps and that's it. If you have a better suggestion, then throw it out there and give your opinions / facts about why it is better.

2cents.
Clearly you didn't read my post then and it'd be better off using DMZ or Msten solo format matter the brand because then he can get a proper dosage compared to sdmz 2.0 he might aswell run Msten because it's at 20mgs in sdmz but 20mg of DMZ is not worth it , would you stack two methyls of one is basically doing nothing ? Ya wouldn't think so either . Please don't try and bash when obviously there have been given better options , and there should be no need to explain if one is educated on prohormones

rafy99

Awards
Clearly you didn't read my post then and it'd be better off using DMZ or Msten solo format matter the brand because then he can get a proper dosage compared to sdmz 2.0 he might aswell run Msten because it's at 20mgs in sdmz but 20mg of DMZ is not worth it , would you stack two methyls of one is basically doing nothing ? Ya wouldn't think so either . Please don't try and bash when obviously there have been given better options , and there should be no need to explain if one is educated on prohormones
jeje. I did. Didn't mean to include you in the generalization. Just the fact that I love to read and inform myself. Hence why a lot of us become members to better educate ourselves. But lately I've been seeing too many posts where someone asks for suggestions, referances, opinions ect. and all you see is hearsay and negativity. (not always but more than you would like). Instead, be positive, try to guide the user and implement knowledge onto him/her.

So my apologies but the message wasn't meant to include you.:bigok: