First SARM cycle

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
All right guys so my stack finally arrived!!! (I say finally when in reality it only took a week.... just felt like forever :p). I will be running this log and updating it as much as I can to try and help others looking to jump into the world of SARMS :) I'm working a full time job and that's taking up a lot of my logging time unfortunately :/ guess it would be worse if I didn't have one!! I'm hoping people jump on this and there's a good atmosphere on the thread - don't need no negative **** here ha. Of course cycle criticisms and advice are more than welcome :).

It should be interesting as a lot of obstacles have come up recently, but being the supp junkie I am I dove straight in when the stack arrived!!
The stack and dosing protocol is as follows:
OL LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8
OL Cardar1ne 7/7/14/14/14/14
OL Ep1c Unleashed Bottle Directions
Dermacrine 3 Pumps a day (I'm only small :( ha)

Other Supps:
Creatine
Whey

Forgot:
PCT -
BLR Rebirth
BLR Viron
BLR Follidrone
OL Sup3r PCT
Was planning clomid but will be away with work and can't risk it not gettin through customs so this will be a good time to test rebirth.... if any BLR wanted to throw a discount or some samples my way I wouldn't complain ;-) haha

Training Routine will be 3 days a week, would have liked more but just can't do it.
Workouts will revolve around big lifts utilising RPT and some training to positive failure thrown in for good measure ;). I will be including some pump style training for aesthetic purposes on the shoulders mainly.

Diet will be a Simple enough structure including quality proteins, fats and carbs. Was orignially going the carb cycle route but think I'll go the I.F route with a slightly more slack approach to my macros. If I start gaining fat I'll carb-cycle to combat.
Macros/Kcals will be:

1800 Rest Days
Protein = 165g
Carbs = 150g
Fat = 60g

2200 Training Days
Protein = 165g
Carbs = 220g
Fat = 73g

Hoping this dispersion of kcals will result in better macro utilisation. Especially with the help of Cardar1ne.
Also found after a lot of tweaking that I work best in low kcal zones. Bit of a pain in the ass considering how much I like food :( But what can ya do!! For the sake of the cycle I'll be good ha

Going for a recomp effect. I was pretty lean a couple weeks back (~9% B.F 156lbs) but Have gone up the last few weeks due to being a fat **** and too much pizza and nights out. Was planning to cut before the cycle but I'm just gonna go ahead with, give 100% and see how I get on. I'm expecting to drop B.F quick enough anyway as I'm usually pretty lean.

Will post before photo's later when I get home (currently starting this log in work ;)). Will also periodically post food and other random photos to keep people entertained and interested in my little journey.

Not sure if I've left anything out so if you've any questions hit me up!!

Finally just want to say a big thanks to everyone whose given me advice along the way regarding SARMS.
yates84, Joedoubldose Jebrook. Also Burnfire is running a similar cycle so check out his log too :)

Let the gains begin!!!!! :D

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 1 -
21/9
Rest day (just the flying start I wanted)
Nothing to report after first doses - didn't do a thing but work. Probably burned up 400/500 kcals. Not expecting to notice things foe a couple days at least. Anyone any input in when I should start noticing things??

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Before - high body fat ~12%

Attachments

Danrey

Awards
Subbed, will be doing a solo lgd soon. Not sure if ill log it

Danrey

Awards
Ya ive been reading yours actually, keep forgetting to sub to it

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 -
21/9
Rest day (just the flying start I wanted)
Nothing to report after first doses - didn't do a thing but work. Probably burned up 400/500 kcals. Not expecting to notice things foe a couple days at least. Anyone any input in when I should start noticing things??
Around day 6 for me on the LeGenD I started to notice my muscles looking fuller. I'm on day 9 now I feel good. My muscles feel more pumped and fuller. I started to notice some strength gains in yesterday's workout.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck bro!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 2 and 3
Couldn't post yeaterday due to work :( trying to upload some photos too but the site won't let as they're not the right size :/
Nothing to report yet.
Hit macros and feel same.
Hitting gym hard again 2moro.
Will post after and see if I notice anything different. Hopefully veinz and gainz ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 4 - 24/9
Training day
2300kcals
Training was ok this morning woke up late and had lots to do before work so the focus wasn't there :/ on the plus side I just got a promotion today so more money and less hours ☺☺☺ can't complain!!!
Moods significantly improved ha.

Training stats:
Strength: same
Endurance: haven't tested it yet
Pump: noticed a little more than usual so hoping for some good pump on this cycle!!

Overall mood-
Good nothing to complain about and def don't feel down or aggressive or anything like that

Sides: none to report ?

Food: 3 meals will be clean today with one bar of chocolate/cookies thrown in (will put this IIFYM dieiting style to the test, gonna have some sprt of cheat food to fill my macros every night i can ;-)) -
Black coffee.
Meal 1 -
Greek yogurt, choco protein powder, almonds, fruit.

Meal 2-
300g grilled chicken breast,
40g brown rice,
Broccoli,
Franks red hot

Meal 3 -
Triple stack chicken and bacon french toast fried sandwich with mango chutney, apple slices and fried potatoes ?

Meal 4 -
Double decker bar and tea.

All in all just under 2500kcal (burned 400 at work earlier so had to make up for them too)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Wondering about my PCT other then actual SERMS is there anything I should take out/ad in?? I like erase pro but don't want to go overkill or overspend in PCT for no reason.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering about my PCT other then actual SERMS is there anything I should take out/ad in?? I like erase pro but don't want to go overkill or overspend in PCT for no reason.
Super pct! It's cheap and works great

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Super pct! It's cheap and works great
My current PCT lineup looks like:
Super PCT
Rebirth
Viron
Follidrone

For the cycle is that overkill or sufficient?? No point having 2 different supps the provide the same function :/ I'm not that rich :p

Thanks man

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current PCT lineup looks like:
Super PCT
Rebirth
Viron
Follidrone

For the cycle is that overkill or sufficient?? No point having 2 different supps the provide the same function :/ I'm not that rich :p

Thanks man
Really no need for rebirth and super pct, I would save the rebirth for a future cycle. Everything else looks gtg

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
So you rekon
Super PCT
Viron
Follidrone l
Will be sufficient PCT for my cycle??
Gonna add in ep1c unleashed of course think I'll keep on it year round on your recommendation,, done some research on it and it seems a solid product to have year round,, will make being off cycle easier!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you rekon
Super PCT
Viron
Follidrone l
Will be sufficient PCT for my cycle??
Gonna add in ep1c unleashed of course think I'll keep on it year round on your recommendation,, done some research on it and it seems a solid product to have year round,, will make being off cycle easier!!
Yes from what I've read ep1c unleashed is the s***. Can't wait to start mine.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
On epic right now and it's the bees knees

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Joedoubledose I'm on it on cycle now too,, def feeling it during workouts,, pumps have been insane from day one ???. Wouldn't think it's the SARM's considering people saying they won't kick in for a week or 2.

Looking for input on the cycle too.
Should I run as planned
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8
CAR 7/7/14/14/14/14

OR go hard
LGD 4/4/8/8/12/12
CAR 7/7/14/14/21/21

Any benefit to this or would I be pushing too hard too soon?? Only have 1 bottle of each and want maximum benefit but dont wamt to be stupid about it obviously. Help appreciated ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I bumped it up today cause I was getting anxious. I'm feeling good man. Weight in my lifts is going up and my wife is noticing muscle hardness. Feeling real good

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Nice bro can't wait to bump up so!!! How many days in are you now?? 14??

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Update had my bodyfat done and it's actually 13% :/ expected it to be high enough tho considering I did reverse diet and jumped straight from 1500kcals steady for about 12 weeks to 1800 rest days and 2300 training days. Anyone else had experience with being stupid like this?? :p I'm expecting the fat to drop quick enough tho as I'm usually pretty lean.
Anyone have experience doing this??

fitfreak1904

Awards
I've heard LGD can drop body fat if diet is right. I'm starting my run in a few weeks but finishing up a cut. I plan to reverse back into a surplus while on LGD to keep dat gain to a minimum

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ya see I've no problem getting lean,, it's putting on size I have trouble with :/ I have no gear it'll come back off between my body adapting and the LGD/CARDA stacked ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 5 - 25/9
rest day
1800kcals
Felt good this morning,, almost a week in so rekon my body is adapting slightly. It's funny because I put on a good deal of fat around my abs, def due to ramping up kcals from 1500 to 2300 in one day!!! I expected this anyway, but today I noticed that my composition was leaner than yesterday. I'm the same weight and still have excess fat on the my abs but I look better ?.
This time next week should be interesting as my body will have adapted to higher kcals and hopefully the Cardar1ne will displacing and utilising my macros efficiently.
Looking forward to training 2moro!!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 6 - 26/9
Kcals 1800
Training day

Kept kcals low ish again today,, goin by how I feel rather than a number on paper. I want the best results possible out if this cycle but don't want to just eat like crazy and put on stupid amounts of fat :/
Definately felt stronger today.
Weight on all over my lifts has gone up by a couple of lbs and rest time is coming down too.
Muscles feel more full and dense than before ? can't wait for this stuff to really kick in!!!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 - 26/9
Kcals 1800
Training day

Kept kcals low ish again today,, goin by how I feel rather than a number on paper. I want the best results possible out if this cycle but don't want to just eat like crazy and put on stupid amounts of fat :/
Definately felt stronger today.
Weight on all over my lifts has gone up by a couple of lbs and rest time is coming down too.
Muscles feel more full and dense than before can't wait for this stuff to really kick in!!!!!
Just wait buddy, it's coming. Feel damn good myself, you'll be there in a few days keep it up

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Just wait buddy, it's coming. Feel damn good myself, you'll be there in a few days keep it up
Thanks dude literally just read your post on your log there and I can't wait!!! It's cool to get a little glimpse into the future and see how it's working for you!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that must be pretty cool me just being days ahead of you. Just wait man you're in for a good ride

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ya today is day 6 and I remember you day in you noticed muscle fullness round now and I can def notice a little extra hardness in them today not to mention strength going up slightly yesterday too :) have high hopes for this and it's nice to see it goin well for you too

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir, OL really knows how to make a product. These are some really good results right into the beginning of the cycle

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I wouldn't trust another brand after this!!! Their stuff is legit ??? can't wait to up the dosage,, can't afford another bottles of either compound but think I'm gonna run 7 weeks just to maximise the gains for what I have :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't get me wrong there's other companies out there that have quality stuff, but I'm really liking my current cycle. But yes OL is definitely legit.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you plan on getting bloodwork done? LGD can be suppressive from what I've read. I'm surprised no one is recommending you rethink taking a SERM.

I don't mean to be preachy or anything. I'm just starting to read about anabolics and SARMs in particular. I'll be following this thread closely.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Well I don't mean it literally of course but I'm really enjoying this cycle so far,, it's early days obviously but I seem to be headed the same path as you can def feel fuller muscles today and my arms look more pumped than usual,, have had a few people say they're looking bigger ? everything's going the right way anyway!!! :-D

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Do you plan on getting bloodwork done? LGD can be suppressive from what I've read. I'm surprised no one is recommending you rethink taking a SERM.

I don't mean to be preachy or anything. I'm just starting to read about anabolics and SARMs in particular. I'll be following this thread closely.
Probably won't be able to get blood work done to be honest. Have also read a lot into the suppressive sides of LGD.
My original plan was clomid and Super PCT but with travelling for work I may not be able to get my hands on it or take it with me. Things are changing at minute however and I if I'm not away come PCT I will def be using clomid.
Thanks for the sub buddy.
Try to posy stuff and answer questions as much as I can so anything you want to know just hit me up ???

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm getting blood work done on my cycle of the same product.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 7 today
ONE FULL WEEK ON!!! :-D
training day.
Strengths gone up felt savage in the gym.
Weighted chin ups 25kg for 5 reps
Last week was only 15kg
Standing military press
25kg (excluding barbell) for 8 reps. Last week was only 10kg for 6 reps.
Have to stop myself from upping the doses out of sheer excitement!! Ha
No sides to report other than an alarming bulge in my arms amd shoulders... ? ?
Body weight also gone up by .5kg since last week whilst composition has improved. Gonna have sick abs when I'm done this cycle!!!
Refeed day today 2500 kcals.
Keeping 80/85% of kcals clean eg lean meats quality carbs and dietary fat. With a little room for my daily cheat meal ??? not sure what I'll have tonite... feeling some oreos tho!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
All right guys so in the event that I'm not travelling with work I will be taking Clomid PCT. However cannot find a reputable source in UK/Ireland and we all know Google is a mindf##k :/ :/ :/ Inbox is cleared if anyone can help. Appreciate it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9