SARMS affect on TRT blood work ???????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and I'm cycling a SARM (ostarine). If I stay on the SARM cycle, does anyone know how that will affect my blood work on an upcoming testosterone test? I don't want to freak my doctor out and come in with a 1,600 T level and have him stop my TRT. I know I could stop two weeks out but I rather not if I don't have to.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems osta is suppressive, may in fact lower T. How this mingles with your trt I haven't a clue. I'm sure someone else will chime in...

hide83

Awards
It shouldnt affect anything other than maybe lipids. Your test is synthetic so it won't affect your TT at all. It only suppresses natural test and it's not test so it won't raise test.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipids may be affected, but given that Osta seems to show a disposition for increasing estrogen that may be affected as well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm on TRT and I'm cycling a SARM (ostarine). If I stay on the SARM cycle, does anyone know how that will affect my blood work on an upcoming testosterone test? I don't want to freak my doctor out and come in with a 1,600 T level and have him stop my TRT. I know I could stop two weeks out but I rather not if I don't have to.
Wat dose is the osta at op ?