Super DMZ Cycle

TM0D

TM0D

Awards
Hey all, I'll be running my first PH cycle soon with BSL's Super DMZ 2.0 and want to know if you all think the way im running it is as good as I do.

AM: Two fish oil, 1 Liver support, 1 DMZ

PM (after gym): 1 Liver support and 1 DMZ

After the cycle if I feel shutdown (or even during the cycle if I start to feel lethargic) I plan on running USP Labs DAA 3k for a Test Booster, and worst case I have some Nolva I can run. Thanks!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Not worst case. You NEED to run nolva after for pct.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TM0D

TM0D

Awards
Okay sounds good, not trying to leave myself bald at 25. Should I even use the DAA if Im running the nolva afterwards?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay sounds good, not trying to leave myself bald at 25. Should I even use the DAA if Im running the nolva afterwards?
Nolva has nothing to do with hair loss. It will help restart your HPTA. I think you might want to do more research OP.

And yes daa can help with libido during pct. you will probably want an ai as well. Letrone by BLR or inhibit e are good OTC options if you can't get pharma grade.
Edit- and I'm on mobile and just realized this was in the supplement section. We need Admin to move it to the proper section.

TM0D

TM0D

Awards
Nolva has nothing to do with hair loss. It will help restart your HPTA. I think you might want to do more research OP.

And yes daa can help with libido during pct. you will probably want an ai as well. Letrone by BLR or inhibit e are good OTC options if you can't get pharma grade.
Edit- and I'm on mobile and just realized this was in the supplement section. We need Admin to move it to the proper section.
Im searching up I have a friend whos about to turn 18 who ran DMZ twice without nolva after, and he says hes fine but if im running it im playing it safe.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Any support supplements should be taken separate from the PH dose. Two hours seems to be a good time frame. So 8 am PH dose 10 am for liver support.

And what liver support. Not just milk thistle right?

TM0D

TM0D

Awards
Any support supplements should be taken separate from the PH dose. Two hours seems to be a good time frame. So 8 am PH dose 10 am for liver support.

And what liver support. Not just milk thistle right?
No I dont remember what it is but my friend used it with dmz and it has good reviews on amazon. I think ill run nolva and the daa as PCT to get my test in check after.

TM0D

TM0D

Awards
Found it, it's the Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor. Also I may be subject to NCAA testing however, since these are all orals I shouldn't really expect them to stay in my system for say 8 weeks after I'm done right? I'm hoping the shutdown won't be too bad since I'm still a little young with the natty levels and alot of people seemed fine, either way I'm confident the Nolva and DAA combined could save my pecker if I get some bad luck.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
You don't sound ready for this IMO. DMZ 2.0 seems a bit much for first cycle as well.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Chances are BSL DMZ2 will be bunk anyway, so you should be fine with a lack of research and planning ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, I'll be running my first PH cycle soon with BSL's Super DMZ 2.0 and want to know if you all think the way im running it is as good as I do.

AM: Two fish oil, 1 Liver support, 1 DMZ

PM (after gym): 1 Liver support and 1 DMZ

After the cycle if I feel shutdown (or even during the cycle if I start to feel lethargic) I plan on running USP Labs DAA 3k for a Test Booster, and worst case I have some Nolva I can run. Thanks!
Facepalm....

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it is the results from this stuff seem pretty great but thanks
Have you done any reading on it at all? Plenty of info on here about bad batches getting around.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you done any reading on it at all? Plenty of info on here about bad batches getting around.
Let it go! This guy doesn't need any real dmz or msten, let him run his cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of the bad batches and am sure where I am ordering from is the legit stuff
Lol! Plenty of legit sites selling bunk sdmz2. You obviously haven't done any research in this forum and you haven't done much research outside of this forum. I'm not one to flame people but you are just set up for failure from every angle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of the bad batches and am sure where I am ordering from is the legit stuff
It's good that you trust your source. However, some of your questions and layout have us concerned that you aren't educated or experienced enough yet to take on this drug.
This is a seriously powerful
Combo and you need to fully understand all the potential risks. Please do some more research and do not cut corners on support and pct supps. You will need:
Strong cycle and liver support
Dermacrine or 4 Andro as a test base
Taurine
Nolva and/or Clomid
Test booster
Aromatase Inhibitor onhand just in case.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There once was a time when we asked the OP what his age was before offering advice. I'm personally concerned that the OP is young. Also at 6'4" 175 I'm going to simply recommended that a proper diet and lifting program be used INSTEAD of any hormonal cycle.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
When he says he has a "friend" that's not even 18 and has supposedly run it twice, I figured it was a given he is young.

He's going to do whatever he wants to do...we can all sit here and say it's wrong and he should just keep eating and training and maybe run some natty products if he really wants to try something but kids these days want an overnight fix.

So he'll go and run this SDMZ2 cycle. Hopefully for our sake, it's bunk gear. He gets a nice placebo gain but his natural hormones and organs continue to function as they should.
Worst case it's legit gear, test levels go thru the floor, he can't get them back up with DAA alone and ends up with gyno and stuffed liver function all before his 19th birthday

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There once was a time when we asked the OP what his age was before offering advice. I'm personally concerned that the OP is young. Also at 6'4" 175 I'm going to simply recommended that a proper diet and lifting program be used INSTEAD of any hormonal cycle.

An earlier post sounded as if he's saying he is 25.
When he says he has a "friend" that's not even 18 and has supposedly run it twice, I figured it was a given he is young.

He's going to do whatever he wants to do...we can all sit here and say it's wrong and he should just keep eating and training and maybe run some natty products if he really wants to try something but kids these days want an overnight fix.

So he'll go and run this SDMZ2 cycle. Hopefully for our sake, it's bunk gear. He gets a nice placebo gain but his natural hormones and organs continue to function as they should.
Worst case it's legit gear, test levels go thru the floor, he can't get them back up with DAA alone and ends up with gyno and stuffed liver function all before his 19th birthday
Regardless, flaming the OP is not gonna lead him to the right answers.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True But Op Is way off in left field. The only good advice that can be given is not to run this cycle right now. Train natty and do plenty of research. When he feels that he is truly ready for an anabolic cycle, try something like 1/4 dhea or a sarm. Maybe a single compound methyl. Learn how you react to anabolics before jumping on an 2 methyl stack. Sdmz2 if not bunk is going to be pretty harsh and might be a good 3rd or 4th cycle as long as the first cycles went well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really not trying to flame OP. Son, you are 17 years old. You are looking for a magic pill to substitute for a proper diet and very hard work. If you research in these forums you will see many threads about how harsh this PH is. It's loaded with side effects you aren't prepared for. You have to understand that at 17 your testosterone level is at an all time high. Really, just stick with eating right and put the work in at the gym (advice that was already given to you in your other post).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True But Op Is way off in left field. The only good advice that can be given is not to run this cycle right now. Train natty and do plenty of research. When he feels that he is truly ready for an anabolic cycle, try something like 1/4 dhea or a sarm. Maybe a single compound methyl. Learn how you react to anabolics before jumping on an 2 methyl stack. Sdmz2 if not bunk is going to be pretty harsh and might be a good 3rd or 4th cycle as long as the first cycles went well.
Very true and sound advice. I agree that he doesn't seem ready. That's why I encouraged more research. This is the place for him to learn. Even if it is all old hat to us we all started there at some point.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really not trying to flame OP. Son, you are 17 years old. You are looking for a magic pill to substitute for a proper diet and very hard work. If you research in these forums you will see many threads about how harsh this PH is. It's loaded with side effects you aren't prepared for. You have to understand that at 17 your testosterone level is at an all time high. Really, just stick with eating right and put the work in at the gym (advice that was already given to you in your other post).
Good call kenpoengineer. I checked his post history and saw what you did.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I stopped reading at 6'4" 175.

Yates84 nailed it, this guy has no biz running anything until he gains 50 lbs...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TM0D

This is from the Anabolics Forum Rules. Please read and heed the sound advice given by all those in this thread. We are looking out for you. See below:

4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.

You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I read that part incorrectly too. Thought he meant he was 25. And yeah it's a no go OP. eat/train/grow. Plain and simple.

TM0D

TM0D

Awards
I'm just about 18 and am pretty keen on running this. You can flame me or help me make sure that I run it right if I ultimately run the cycle through. I understand the risks and know that my body will recover, especially if I PCT with the nolva and DAA and run the DMZ with fishoil and cycle support. I've gained enough weight recently and want to gain more and get my weight up and I think this is at least a moderate way and theres many more things I've done with higher risks. 21 means nothing to me as I'm already the tallest in my family at 6'4 and with what are undoubtedly the longest limbs as well.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Being tall doesn't make you fully developed bro. I ran my first cycle at 17 and let me tell you it was one of the worst decisions I've made to date. Saw little to no gains compared with other cycles because I Didn't know what I was doing and honestly have NEVER felt the same again. My sex drive is much lower then it used to be. And I wasn't messing around with prohormones I did a full on test e cycle.
Honestly my advice is to wait and hold
Off on anything hormonal.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
6'4 and 175... Like other have said, don't do the cycle. Gain another 40 lbs and then come back

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just about 18 and am pretty keen on running this. You can flame me or help me make sure that I run it right if I ultimately run the cycle through. I understand the risks and know that my body will recover, especially if I PCT with the nolva and DAA and run the DMZ with fishoil and cycle support. I've gained enough weight recently and want to gain more and get my weight up and I think this is at least a moderate way and theres many more things I've done with higher risks. 21 means nothing to me as I'm already the tallest in my family at 6'4 and with what are undoubtedly the longest limbs as well.
Another facepalm....

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
This kid, that's right KID, is going to **** himself up good

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you are 21you can post in here and expect to receive help. Until then...READ. Your expectation of being safe because you have Nolva, DAA, Fish oil, etc are way off base. Do yourself a favor and research for a full year. Not just what to take, but why you need it. And how these chemicals will work once you take them. Also your belief that you will recover because you are young is false. The problem is your youth will mask the real damage. You will run a high risk of waking up in your early 20's and suffering from erectile dysfunction, infertility, and be in need of TRT. And those are the non-life threatening risks. And all for nothing because you are going to grow anyway without steroids. Whatever you're eating...double that. Workout 6 days a week and even do twos days. Learning to train and eat properly are the two most important things I've learned. I did my first cycle at 32 when I was truly at my limit. I'd been reading for almost ten years though. Good luck my friend.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Op you need to understand the impact of hormones on your Hpta at a young age, I didn't start touching anabolics till 21 which is the lowest amount of time . Personally I think I should of waited till atleast 25 because that is the age when most males are done developing . Just wait man you wanna be big and all that and so does everyone else but hard work and dedication is what's gonna get you that . What happens when you run this cycle and then you can't get hard cause you ****ed it up? Then what if you give up lifting ? You ended up doing the cycle for nothing . Lifting is like a career path you need to put time in and see if this is something you want to continue to do and that decision took me 5 years too make of lifting on and off and it wasn't until I started lifting for year consistently that I decided this I what I really want . Some guys will say you need to lift 2 years consistently before even thinking about performance enhancers . I'm telling you from a medical standpoint you don't wanna **** up your hormones kid . Try out some natural anabolics , some of the products out there are freakin sweet . I'm on epic right now and day 4 allready I have awesome pumps . But most importantly do your research , you don't wanna put anything in your body cause of someone else's advice or experience , you need to educate yourself and know exactly what is in something , how it effects your body , why , what precautions you need to do . All of that to people like me is what is interesting and enjoyable out of anabolics because you want to learn about all of these things . If you just wanna pop dmz and wish you get gains withiut side effects without reading what's the worst that could happen then this isn't for you kid . Best of luck .

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Creatine mono is very underrated. Especially for younger guys. It will give you the same fluid/water retention as dmz would for someone your age. Do ten mg of creatine a day for a year and eat like a beast. You'll hit 200 pounds within a year easily. And not screw up your HPTA.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
He's going to run it. Save the advice for someone who cares. The advice given is just bouncing off.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I agree with the creatine mono option. I've always gained weight the first month when I take it. Plus strength goes up a noticeable amount

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
What about anabeta elite? If he want a natty anabolic

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
And all for nothing because you are going to grow anyway without steroids. Whatever you're eating...double that.
I'm 5' 11.5" and at this kids age (18), I weighed 145lbs. From just following the above advice and starting lifting weights by the time I was 21 I weighed 175 lbs. The last thing that he needs to be messing around with is something like Super DMZ at his age and for a first cycle no less. I'm old enough to be his dad (and then some) and I didn't even remotely consider DMZ for my first cycle.

Of course I remember what it was like when I was that young and thought that I was invincible. If he doesn't want to listen to the good advice that he's receiving here that's his decision. However if he turns back up here six months from now complaining that he has gyno, his libido is shot, can't maintain an erection etc. he can't say that he wasn't warned.