Legion X

irvingb

Awards
Hay guys just wondering if anyone has used this compound? Not interested in using it myself but highly curious about how it works.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norethandriol is the compound, 19 nor that aromatizes heavily. Looks very similar to trest but longer half life and a better strength compound. Have one in the stash, iron legion legio x. Waiting for a good time to run it

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Hay guys just wondering if anyone has used this compound? Not interested in using it myself but highly curious about how it works.
If you like looking like a balloon with a pair of bitch tits it may be for you hah. I don't think I'd ever run a wet compound

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like looking like a balloon with a pair of bitch tits it may be for you hah. I don't think I'd ever run a wet compound
You just gotta know what you're doing! These sides can be controlled with the proper ancillaries

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You just gotta know what you're doing! These sides can be controlled with the proper ancillaries
I understand that lol, I just think that running a compound like that is worthless considering the fact that all the water weight will just shed off after you finish.

irvingb

Awards
I've only only done one "wet" compound and that was Iron legions tenazone the only side effects were water retention and a ravenous hunger. If you do run would be interested in seeing a log of it.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Also yates84, do you think warrior labz would be a good second cycle? I really want to try something with trenavar in it, I will definitely add prolactin control to this cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only only done one "wet" compound and that was Iron legions tenazone the only side effects were water retention and a ravenous hunger. If you do run would be interested in seeing a log of it.
I log everything I run in my ongoing log with my wife in the training forum. On 150mg of trest right now, about to add in some other fun compounds

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also yates84, do you think warrior labz would be a good second cycle? I really want to try something with trenavar in it, I will definitely add prolactin control to this cycle.
I know nothing about them tbh. If it's a multi compound stack then I can tell you I don't like it already. They are never dosed right!

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I know nothing about them tbh. If it's a multi compound stack then I can tell you I don't like it already. They are never dosed right!
Yea this one has 10mg epi, 25 tvar, 30 hexadrone per capsule. I would probably run it 2/3/3/4 just like my last epistane cycle. My only fear is permanent shutdown from the tvar.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea this one has 10mg epi, 25 tvar, 30 hexadrone per capsule. I would probably run it 2/3/3/4 just like my last epistane cycle. My only fear is permanent shutdown from the tvar.
I ran tren last cycle at 120mg for 7 weeks and recovered perfectly. Tren is no different from any other ph/ds when it comes to suppression

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I ran tren last cycle at 120mg for 7 weeks and recovered perfectly. Tren is no different from any other ph/ds when it comes to suppression
Do you think that nolva and clomid would be more suitable pct for this cycle as it contains 3 compounds?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that lol, I just think that running a compound like that is worthless considering the fact that all the water weight will just shed off after you finish.
Guess you wouldn't ever use testosterone then.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that nolva and clomid would be more suitable pct for this cycle as it contains 3 compounds?
1 compound or 20 compounds, you are still going to be shut down the same. Shutdown is shutdown. You can use 2 serms if you want but I don't find it necessary

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
1 compound or 20 compounds, you are still going to be shut down the same. Shutdown is shutdown. You can use 2 serms if you want but I don't find it necessary
Thanks, I'll do more looking into it for the next few months and hopefully find out what I want to do