Where are the next gen prohormones at?

M

muscleless

Awards
If dimethazine, methylstenbolone, superdiol are still technically legal, why are others not being brought to the market?

Superdrol is banned, and superdiol converts into superdrol yet its not banned. Why isnt anyone looking into prohormones for some of the other DS/PH?

Is it possible to make a prohormone to a prohormone? I'm sure the amount of conversion steps might make that pointless, but is there any other possible combinations or is it just a matter of waiting on research?

I apologize if this topic seems a bit jumpy, but i ran out of my last stash of RPN Havoc and I'm gonna cry haha

M

maxmuscle23

Awards
They won't be made because the good ones, like DMZ And Msten, aren't explicitly listed in the ban. But they can be added at any moment do to the addition that said any anabolic substance can be banned without an additional law made

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to get a new superdrol derivative released.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I put it out there another company might try to release it first, an who knows what they'd have in their caps? Could be another monsterdrol xt, or boladrol

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
If dimethazine, methylstenbolone, superdiol are still technically legal, why are others not being brought to the market?
There are still a lot of product out there containing m-sten and dmz if you search around.

AlphaLab Technologies has Xtreme Mass (m-sten) and Xtreme DMZ. There still appears to be a lot of the old Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ floating around too.

Xcel has products containing dmz, as well as a bunch of other stuff so check the label, (definitely not for beginners).

I've never taken any of their stuff but Panther Sports Nutrition also have M-Sten and DMZ products.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's all risky business after the ban and new laws. Companies should be careful.

Hell even ostarine is involved in a lawsuit now (BSL)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's all risky business after the ban and new laws. Companies should be careful.

Wondered why they were talking about quitting SARMs. Somebody probably got gyno and was dumb about it. But the label says!....yeah and you can take 30mg for 12wks and no pct needed either, there won't be any suppression *facepalm*

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wondered why they were talking about quitting SARMs. Somebody probably got gyno and was dumb about it. But the label says!....yeah and you can take 30mg for 12wks and no pct needed either, there won't be any suppression *facepalm*
Its good thinking ahead that Orbit dropped SARMs if this keeps up

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Its good thinking ahead that Orbit dropped SARMs if this keeps up
True but if I'm a company I'd ride it til the end. I won't get fined until it's actually banned right? Maybe they know something we dont. Hmmm

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was under the impression it was always technically illegal to begin with lol so who knows

M

maxmuscle23

Awards
The government just doesn't like things that actually help. They're all about fitness and making america less fat ass a whole but you will be damned by god himself if the Government lets you have anything that helps you significantly

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It will be interesting to see what comes along next, god knows it won't ever stop lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The government just doesn't like this that actually help. They're all about fitness and making america less fat ass a whole but you will be damned by God himself if the Government lets you have anything that helps you significantly.
Yep it's all a conspiracy!. Get out your tinfoil hats!. Joking, I don't think it's a conspiracy, but I do think it's big government and liberalism ruining the country. They want to protect people people from themselves, which obviously doesn't work.

M

maxmuscle23

Awards
Yeah its BS. Im a libertarian so Im all about you can do whatever the hell you want as long as it has no effect on me. Steroids and what not only effect the user and they are making that choice so I don't see how the government has the right to take that away. But its whatever

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are powerful drugs that comes with sides that are complicated for some to handle. It is banned for the right reasons. Heck half the cats I know don't know how to use them yet they still do, can you imagine it being otc? Come on...

You can probably regulate it somehow with privileges given to certain individuals pass a test/evaluation but the govt don't have time to set those. It's easier to ban the whole lot.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no conspiracy and it has nothing to do with liberalism. Steroids are drugs, and drugs are controlled for obvious reasons. Selling drugs over the counter (as a supplement) has nothing to do with politics.

For people who know what they are doing, there is little risk, but having drugs available to anyone with cash in hand, well there's obviously problems with this. People can damage themselves pretty badly with these things. I completely understand why the FDA is controlling PH/PS's, and honestly, why even bother with them? Tried and true AAS are just superior, have far more literature/studies, and you just know what to expect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its BS. Im a libertarian so Im all about you can do whatever the hell you want as long as it has no effect on me. Steroids and what not only effect the user and they are making that choice so I don't see how the government has the right to take that away. But its whatever
I don't understand how politics comes into play here. You're libertarian, so you think people should also be able to buy/sell heroin, cocaine, automatic rifles, steroids, any drugs.... and basically do anything they want without any regulation or repercussions? Somehow this doesn't even make sense... not even from a moralistic standpoint, but wow... that's basically saying you only care about yourself and not about anyone else who may become damaged by these things. Problem is, we live in communities. We don't all live in our own private utopia.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried and True AAS only became illegal in 1990. In fact most doctors didn't think they should be illegal. What made the bill pass was the fact that people were using them to "cheat" in professional sports. Anyway, doesn't matter what people say or do about this, "government" is gonna do what they are gonna do.

I agree with you Gutter, why even bother?. If tried and true AAS were legal I'd make the switch in an instant. I'm just not willing to go to jail and don't think it's worth the risk.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is superior to most of the PH/PS's out there, and it won't land you in jail. You can even get deca + winny from most hormone clinics, all perfectly legal.

Trest is still legal to purchase, and it's far superior to anything out there.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone is superior to most of the PH/PS's out there, and it won't land you in jail. You can even get deca + winny from most hormone clinics, all perfectly legal.

Problem is those clinics jack the prices way up. Why do you say testosterone won't land you in jail?. It is illegal to posses without a prescription, isn't it?. Plus, wouldn't it depend on specific state and federal laws?.

M

maxmuscle23

Awards
Im saying I have no right, no one has a right, to stop you from doing what you want to do unless it has an effect on somebody else. Ibuprofen has caused more rushes to the ER than steroids have. Haven't you seen Bigger Faster Stronger? And if they were regulated that number would probably go further down. Don't tell me this **** should be illegal when there are plenty of things being sold that can do just as much or more harm than they can. And guns don't kill people, people kill people.

M

maxmuscle23

Awards
And what about alcohol and smoking? Alcohol kills many people as well as smoking, but they are legal.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Problem is those clinics jack the prices way up. Why do you say testosterone won't land you in jail?. It is illegal to posses without a prescription, isn't it?. Plus, wouldn't it depend on specific state and federal laws?.
It's so extremely easy to obtain a prescription for test. So easy in fact, that if you're over the age of 30, they don't even require bloodwork anymore.
Now this is a little grey area advice here, but one could easily get a script for test and then purchase it from an UGL.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im saying I have no right, no one has a right, to stop you from doing what you want to do unless it has an effect on somebody else. Ibuprofen has caused more rushes to the ER than steroids have. Haven't you seen Bigger Faster Stronger? And if they were regulated that number would probably go further down. Don't tell me this **** should be illegal when there are plenty of things being sold that can do just as much or more harm than they can. And guns don't kill people, people kill people.
I don't think they should be illegal, but if they were to be legal then I think they should be regulated and monitored under the care of a physician or sports clinic.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
so you think people should also be able to buy/sell heroin, cocaine, automatic rifles, steroids, any drugs.... and basically do anything they want without any regulation or repercussions? Somehow this doesn't even make sense... not even from a moralistic standpoint, but wow... that's basically saying you only care about yourself and not about anyone else who may become damaged by these things. Problem is, we live in communities. We don't all live in our own private utopia.
I think the point is that if someone wants to take steroids it's their body and their decision and doesn't affect anyone else.

My brother in law smokes, drinks, is obese, and diabetic (he's already had to have his big toe amputated) but it's ok for him to smoke and drink himself into the grave and tax the system with the health care costs due to his lifestyle choices.

I'm older than he is but look ten years younger. I've worked out my entire life and have been sick something like twice in the last decade. But thanks to our government apparently I'm a criminal now because I occasionally take a "controlled substance" (the now banned prohormones).

As far as things like heroin, cocaine etc. I don't claim to have an answer for that but the so called "War on Drugs" certainly isn't it as it has been an absolute failure. There's no less drugs on the streets but there are a hell of a lot more people in prison as a result.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also hesitate to say the left or the right are to blame as bans have taken place under both Rep. and Dem. administrations. Pretty sure they all stand united on this one issue.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the point is that if someone wants to take steroids it's their body and their decision and doesn't affect anyone else.

My brother in law smokes, drinks, is obese, and diabetic (he's already had to have his big toe amputated) but it's ok for him to smoke and drink himself into the grave and tax the system with the health care costs due to his lifestyle choices.

I'm older than he is but look ten years younger. I've worked out my entire life and have been sick something like twice in the last decade. But thanks to our government apparently I'm a criminal now because I occasionally take a "controlled substance" (the now banned prohormones).

As far as things like heroin, cocaine etc. I don't claim to have an answer for that but the so called "War on Drugs" certainly isn't it as it has been an absolute failure. There's no less drugs on the streets but there are a hell of a lot more people in prison as a result.
It would be great at least for AAS to become decriminalized, the same that MJ has been decriminalized in so many states. I don't see it ever becoming open and free to sell/take as we see fit, but I do forsee being able to take AAS in a similar sense as to how a woman can go out to a clinic to get breast implants. Legalized for body augmentation through a clinic that oversees the healthy use / recovery from them.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
That certainly would be better than the current situation because it isn't like the current laws have done a whole lot to prevent the availability of AAS or really done anything to stop people who want it from taking it. It's ridiculous that there are people in prison for steroid possession serving more time than people who are in for committing violent crimes.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's so extremely easy to obtain a prescription for test. So easy in fact, that if you're over the age of 30, they don't even require bloodwork anymore.
Now this is a little grey area advice here, but one could easily get a script for test and then purchase it from an UGL.
If you have a prescription for pharmaceutical grade testosterone why would you want to buy UGL??

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have a prescription for pharmaceutical grade testosterone why would you want to buy UGL??
Oh I was only suggesting that for cost. Some people can't get it covered by their insurance. It can be tough.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That certainly would be better than the current situation because it isn't like the current laws have done a whole lot to prevent the availability of AAS or really done anything to stop people who want it from taking it. It's ridiculous that there are people in prison for steroid possession serving more time than people who are in for committing violent crimes.
Agreed. I actually think that's been part of Obama's prison reform recently. I don't follow politics too much, but I know he's really been pushing for sentences to be drastically lowered for non-violent crimes, including drug possession charges.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a prescription, it's not like you can get as much as you want anytime you want it. It's going to be limited to the amount you were prescribed.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established

This doesn't surprise me, I figured that after the ban last year that it would only be a matter of time before sales of Ostarine came under some scrutiny and that sooner or later (hopefully much later) that it would eventually be off the market too. I would recommend that anyone who is a fan of Ostarine to start stocking up when you have the extra cash now rather than getting caught off guard like a lot of people did last year when the ph ban went through.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have a prescription, it's not like you can get as much as you want anytime you want it. It's going to be limited to the amount you were prescribed.
True, but you're not going to get your house raided. You can travel with your 1 active vial and your paperwork and you're set, no problems by authorities at airports, etc. I've done it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My last clinic allowed me to purchase several vials in advance. I'll admit, they were a Barry Bonds type clinic though. Lots out there like this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My last clinic allowed me to purchase several vials in advance. I'll admit, they were a Barry Bonds type clinic though. Lots out there like this.
Important to consider that we're still basically jumping around legalities here. And why should I have to be 30 to be able to get some test? Who gets to decide that my need for a bigger total is less relevant than a random 40yr old guy struggling to keep his abs at the healthclub?
I'm glad the clinics exist here; something is better than nothing, but I don't foresee the govt ever lightening up on the issue and the truth is if you wanna use real amounts in the US you're going to most likely be doing something illegal.
Orbit was just a step ahead of the other retailers, but according to the new law anything anabolic that isn't plant-based or DHEA is off the table by nature.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Important to consider that we're still basically jumping around legalities here. And why should I have to be 30 to be able to get some test? Who gets to decide that my need for a bigger total is less relevant than a random 40yr old guy struggling to keep his abs at the healthclub?
I'm glad the clinics exist here; something is better than nothing, but I don't foresee the govt ever lightening up on the issue and the truth is if you wanna use real amounts in the US you're going to most likely be doing something illegal.
Orbit was just a step ahead of the other retailers, but according to the new law anything anabolic that isn't plant-based or DHEA is off the table by nature.
I agree, was about to say we're all still jumping around legalities. It's a bit of a tough situation. On one hand, I'm comfortable taking my own health into my own hands, and am knowledgeable enough to do so, but on the other hand I can see why there is tight regulation around these things. They are powerful substances and not to be treated lightly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So back to the OP; I'd just scoop up what you can get now and take each day as it comes. Nobody can predict the future but generally speaking getting anabolics legally and without a script will only get harder in America.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I can tell the Law suit against BSL is NOT a government movement but a private company suing in CA civil court. Nutrition Distributors is the name of the plaintiff. if you search Black Stone Labs law suit ostarine on google it comes right up.

M

MBZ

Awards
I've never been to big on prohormones, always preferred AAS. That being the case I'm not as knowledgeable as I could be. I've got a couple bottles that I've purchased over the years with intent to run alongside test, but they've always been shelved when I decided to run more traditional compounds so I'm not really sure how they would work in comparison.

I would imagine though that most of the good ones have come and gone. If we keep making weaker compounds that need more steps to convert into the active hormone eventually there will come a time where it just becomes not worth it. I remember superdrol, pheraplex, and m1t and I just have a hard time imagining that what's out anymore really compares to those. But there are always other options.

As stated previously, depending on age, it is pretty easy to get prescribed testosterone. Granted you might have to adjust dosages to have enough for blasting, but it is still an option.

As far as ugl, I have personally used ugl that kept my levels right where they were supposed to be for my blood work at the same 150mg that I use weekly as prescribed. Point is, if you do your homework ugl can be just as potent as pharma. Just make sure you get from a reliable source so that you don't risk heavy metals and contaminants.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to throw my opinion out there. Whatever it's worth lol. I think these days it is easier and far more worth it to just get AAS but maybe that's just me.

S

SperglordActu

Awards

What clinics? With my career I have to use stuff that's 100% legal... I would love to be able to visit a clinic and get prescribed something like this under the medical supervision of a doc. I was under the impression that Bush sorta banned Docs from prescribing stuff like winny and deca without serious medical need? Maybe im wrong. If I am wrong and these can be prescribed at clinics id love to know what you look for in a clinic to get this stuff legitimately!