Test 400 only cycle

Robo123

Awards
I have a 10 ml vile of test 400 it consists of 200 mg of test enenthate / 200 mgs of test decanoate I am planning to do 1.5 ml per week is this enough? And can I run it alone or do I need to add something else and when can I expect to see results ? 4weeks?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming it's dosed correctly 400mg weekly will be a decent cycle, hell I gain off it. Get PCT in order before starting and you might need more as most vials are underfilled.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even 200 or 250 mg per week for the first cycle is decent. New users can put a lot of mass and strength just with that dosage.

Gains2NV

Awards
Am I wrong saying test e won't even be kicking in if you stop at week 4? I was always under the impression week 5-6 is when it really kicked in. 4 week injectable cycle to me is a waste minimum of 10 weeks with test e

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Am I wrong saying test e won't even be kicking in if you stop at week 4? I was always under the impression week 5-6 is when it really kicked in. 4 week injectable cycle to me is a waste minimum of 10 weeks with test e
This^^ It would start to shine at week 4 on. It wouldn't be as productive to run any less than 10 weeks. Imo
And a low dose test cycle is perfect alone. Alot of people gain very well at 250-300 mg per week.

Robo123

Awards
Thanks for reply !Ok well I have just received another 10 ml vial of test 400 im going to run 1.5 ml a week for 10 weeks I will pick up more if I have to im thinking of running tren enenthate with it

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are going to take 600mg weekly for 10 weeks for your first cycle? :nono:

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for reply !Ok well I have just received another 10 ml vial of test 400 im going to run 1.5 ml a week for 10 weeks I will pick up more if I have to im thinking of running tren enenthate with it
Agreed with 600mg for 1st cycle being overkill. That leaves you little room to increase on the next cycle. More is definitely NOT better. Tren on the first cycle would just be asinine.
If you are asking when test kicks in,and maybe adding tren,tells me you need to do more research before you set yourself up for a bad cycle experience. Tren is a whole different monster compared to all other aas.

Jason11111

Awards
I wudnt so 1.5ml bc test with those esters is gunna take at least 3 weeks to kick in. And with that dose you can only run it for about 6 weeks.

I would do 10 weeks 400mg/week

And just stating this not sure if it's true I think rich piana posted a video on YouTube but I'm pretty sure 400mg/ml of test is really high and that it might cause extreme stinging if it's real. Bc test is usually 300mg/ml. Not 100% on this though

Jason11111

Awards
Oh I just saw u got a other vial of it...

I think the standard first cycle is usually 500mg/week for 12 weeks. You could definitely try that out.

As far as tren I would definitely not use that on your first cycle.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wudnt so 1.5ml bc test with those esters is gunna take at least 3 weeks to kick in. And with that dose you can only run it for about 6 weeks.

I would do 10 weeks 400mg/week

And just stating this not sure if it's true I think rich piana posted a video on YouTube but I'm pretty sure 400mg/ml of test is really high and that it might cause extreme stinging if it's real. Bc test is usually 300mg/ml. Not 100% on this though
This whole post is a mess and makes no sense.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This whole post is a mess and makes no sense.
This!!

Best would be to start with one compound ( test only cycle) and a low dose (200-250mg/week).

I would also suggest that you search a bit more before starting any cycle. Wanting to start with 600mg would probably mean you have no idea what you are doing. Cycling is not just about just taking this or that product. You can ruin your health if you don't know what you are doing.

Jason11111

Awards
I thought he only had 10ml in total at first.

So I said running it at 1.5ml per week wouldn't work so we'll because he would only be able to run it for 6 weeks before he ran out of it.

And 6 weeks on test E would not be very effective.

I then realized he said he could get more test if he needed it. So I then said he should run 500mg/week for 12 weeks.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do t get the point. Running 400-600mg test per week for a novice is overkill.

Why someone should use 600 if 200 works perfectly fine with less sides and a lot of room in dosage progress for future cycles?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And we have no idea of the stats, training experience, or age of the OP.

Jason11111

Awards
That is true we don't know his stats

But isn't 400-500mg/week for 12 weeks like the standard first cycle?

Not saying 250/week won't net good gains but if you google first test e cycle. Almost everyone uses 500mg for 12 weeks.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So all you are saying here is repeating what you have seen on Google. It's not right giving advices based on what you read. Have you ever run a cycle?

Jason11111

Awards
I have never run an injectable cycle before. Nor am I the most qualified regarding steroids. But I have been following many logs and researching for atleast 2+ years.

And saying that 500mg is complete over kill for a beginner is ridiculous. Is it the best choice? No. But is it like WOW bro this guy ran 500mg as his first cycle this is OVERKILL he is going to die!!!!! No because 500mg is a very common first cycle and one of the most recommended firs cycles.

And to say that if you run 500mg on your first cycle the. You don't really have much to go to on your next
Cycle is as well absurd. You can still stay at 500mg of test on your 2nd cycle but just add in a dbol kick start.

You could add deca

You could go to 750mg test

You could add many things.

I think you stay more on the conservative side as far as dosing and that is fine. But there is no need to say that is the only way to properly cycle.

As you said you "we know nothing about his stats."

What if he's already has 7 pro hormone cycles under his belt and is 220 5'9 and 10% bf

250mg of test week wouldn't really get him any results

Jason11111

Awards
And even though i have never ran a cycle I can "give advice just form what I've read"

For example tren on your first cycle is stupid. Oh wait I never used tren I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still don't get the point and are only repeating what you see in the logs with no personal experience.

I'll let the OP decide what he wants to do.

Jason11111

Awards
I am repeating what I see in the logs because it is tried and proven which is why it is such a common first cycle.

400mg/ week for 10-12 weeks would be a great first cycle. And to argue with that is absurd.

OP you choose what you want to run. But whatever dosage you use, run it for atleast 10-12 weeks

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giving advices based on others' logs is even more absurd.

The only thing I agree with you is to let OP choose what he wants to do.

Robo123

Awards
Seems like I have caused mass confusion this is my 3rd cycle over a 2 year period my 1st was dbol 30mg per day/ Test e 250 mg a week my 2nd was dbol 50 mg a day and 350 mg test e a week so decided this time I was going to run test 400 (200mg test e/200mg test decanoate) and maybe add in tren so I am no newbie I will have to update my stats on here today after ive been to gym ive decide I am going to stick at 1ml of test 400 for 10 weeks and maybe going to add in tren or parabolan feel free to share oppinions on suggested dosage etc.