ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
My cycle will be
Tr1umph
Mass Gh
Tr3st
I have pharm nolva Clomid and exemstane. If I run tr3st at 50-75mg ed as a base, do I need to take my ai on cycle? Or wait until pct?
Also, do you recommend oral or td? I've seen alot of people vote td, some vote oral for the pwo boost. I don't want to run both.
Thanks!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yates84 or Joedoubledose Would be able to answer that

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only running one then go with dermatrest over the oral IMO.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest is far and away the worst I've seen as far as estro sides. You're gonna need that ai for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yep^ so every other day would be best

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yates recommend adex over exemestane on cycle soooo I don't know what you noobs talking about. In fact I might run 10mg nolva ed over any AI on cycle and use the AI only if I need it and for pct

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates recommend adex over exemestane on cycle soooo I don't know what you noobs talking about. In fact I might run 10mg nolva ed over any AI on cycle and use the AI only if I need it and for pct
Well if Yates said it...... ;)

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. Seems kinda confusing/riskier. I may just go with stano

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If we're such noobs why are you taking advice from others lmfao?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
If we're such noobs why are you taking advice from others lmfao?
I was JK. I guess it all depends on how one react to methyl-estro, but aromasin is a suicide AI and adex is not. Having too low level of estrogen might not be good either

GetRekt

Awards
I'd recommend just staying away from trest altogether. The methyl estrogen is just outrageous.. Legit the only gyno I've ever gotten was from it and it was pretty bad, I've managed to reduce it but nowhere near gone. Don't even think about using formeron, that's not nearly enough. Adex Asin, or letro is what you should be using.

Trest isn't even worth it imo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd recommend just staying away from trest altogether. The methyl estrogen is just outrageous.. Legit the only gyno I've ever gotten was from it and it was pretty bad, I've managed to reduce it but nowhere near gone. Don't even think about using formeron, that's not nearly enough. Adex Asin, or letro is what you should be using.

Couldn't disagree more. While I totally agree that the meth est is a real pain, it's not uncontrollable. And the gains from trest are so far superior to anything else I've run that I would run it over anything. Literally kept 100% strength and weight and kept gaining through pct (which was also the smoothest I've ever run).

It's definitely personal as all things are, but one persons opinion is just that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't disagree more. While I totally agree that the meth est is a real pain, it's not uncontrollable. And the gains from trest are so far superior to anything else I've run that I would run it over anything. Literally kept 100% strength and weight and kept gaining through pct (which was also the smoothest I've ever run).

It's definitely personal as all things are, but one persons opinion is just that.
You and I are on the same page. When I've run Trest I run it with formestane and it's been fine. Only problem has been bloat, but that really seems to help cushion my joints. Boone, I think this was your best ever post on AM!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin or ralox
Letro for last resort

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Yates told me to run exemestane during my next trest run 12.5mg e3d or eod, depending on the sides

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah I'm pretty sure yates is an exem fan for an AI , never heard him mention Adex

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm pretty sure yates is an exem fan for an AI , never heard him mention Adex
Go to the thread "tr1umph and d1methradrol", post #255.

Then later on in the thread Kleen even recommend Nolva over any AI on cycle.

Basically really depends on the person. If you don't have a history of bad estro reaction/gyno, and your using trest at low dosage of 50-75mg only as a test base.... Do you really want to completely shutdown your E2 using a suicide AI like aromasin???

My suggestion is to have both adex and aromasin OH, start out with the Adex first and if it keep the estro sides under control just fine stick with it if not swap in the aromasin.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go to the thread "tr1umph and d1methradrol", post #255.

Then later on in the thread Kleen even recommend Nolva over any AI on cycle.

Basically really depends on the person. If you don't have a history of bad estro reaction/gyno, and your using trest at low dosage of 50-75mg only as a test base.... Do you really want to completely shutdown your E2 using a suicide AI like aromasin???

My suggestion is to have both adex and aromasin OH, start out with the Adex first and if it keep the estro sides under control just fine stick with it if not swap in the aromasin.
I think you are confused with how suicidal and competitive AI's work.... Letro isn't a suicidal AI, its a competitive AI like Adex and it tanks your E alot more than what Aromasin does...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running 150mg of trest, 100mg of dermatrest and 50mg oral trest pwo. My ancillaries are nolva 15mg ed and exemestane 12.5mg eod and estrogen sides have been non existent. No nipple pain whatsoever and very minimal bloat. Very happy with this ancillary combination so far

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've ran 100mg of dermatrest ed for 6 weeks with formastane as my only ai. Nips hurt like hell but no gyno. It all depends on how you react to estrogen being high. I would just reccomend to start trest at a low dose of 50mg and work up slow until you are aware of your tolerance

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running 150mg of trest, 100mg of dermatrest and 50mg oral trest pwo. My ancillaries are nolva 15mg ed and exemestane 12.5mg eod and estrogen sides have been non existent. No nipple pain whatsoever and very minimal bloat. Very happy with this ancillary combination so far
What are you stacking with this? How long have you been on and how are your results? Are you planning on logging it or doing a review?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you stacking with this? How long have you been on and how are your results? Are you planning on logging it or doing a review?
About 2 weeks into this and just added in epistane at 45mg. I have an ongoing training log with my wife in the training forum. I update daily, come check me out

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I think you are confused with how suicidal and competitive AI's work.... Letro isn't a suicidal AI, its a competitive AI like Adex and it tanks your E alot more than what Aromasin does...
Never was trying to compare type I and II AIs specifically. Yes Letro is a type II, its potency will blow both away and wreck your joints and should be used after everything fails.

Speaking mainly of the two most commonly used AIs, Adex as a type II better for low dose trest as long as the person Isn't too prone to estro sides and gyno. If you run over 75mg like Yates doing then yes might want to go with Aromasin.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never was trying to compare type I and II AIs specifically. Yes Letro is a type II, its potency will blow both away and wreck your joints and should be used after everything fails.

Speaking mainly of the two most commonly used AIs, Adex as a type II better for low dose trest as long as the person Isn't too prone to estro sides and gyno. If you run over 75mg like Yates doing then yes might want to go with a stronger AI.
I still don't get why Adex is superior on a low dosed cycle? you are going to go into Pct with a chit load more aromatase than if you permanently deactivate it with a suicidal AI, both Adex and Aromasin will lead to the same outcome of less conversion on cycle. Are you or anyone else aware if Trest increases the amount of aromatase production?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I still don't get why Adex is superior on a low dosed cycle? you are going to go into Pct with a chit load more aromatase than if you permanently deactivate it with a suicidal AI, both Adex and Aromasin will lead to the same outcome of less conversion on cycle. Are you or anyone else aware if Trest increases the amount of aromatase production?
You'll most likely have more estros in your system with .5 adex than 12.5mg aromasin EOD on cycle, which is a good thing as long as your not getting the bad sides.

Post-cycle: Yes you'll have more aromatase in your system, but you'll also have begin clomid/torem at high dosage for the 1st week to block them. And I do plan on switching to Aromasin for PCT over adex.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Speaking mainly of the two most commonly used AIs, Adex as a type II better for low dose trest as long as the person Isn't too prone to estro sides and gyno. If you run over 75mg like Yates doing then yes might want to go with Aromasin.
I only use letro, works great if you know how to use it!

Best bang for your buck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will increase aromatase production will be lack of aromatase and estrogen.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What will increase aromatase production will be lack of aromatase and estrogen.
Thanks. So end of the day its all about dosing any type of AI so that it maintains optimal balance?