Legend (LGD-4033) SARMS cycle only

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Has anyone ran a cycle close to this and what were your results? Do I really need an AI on hand? I really would like to avoid any RC outlets. Will I be suppressed, my T levels are 420 ng/dl now.

Legend 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Elim1nate 2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT

j2048b

Awards
Ive been told ldg shuts u down pretty hard and u actually need to perform a pct after u run it..... Dont have the money myself for sarms when i can buy real **** dirt cheap.....wish i could justify the cost of sarms....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lgd will shut you down , as a beginner your cycle looks good , you should allways have an AI on hand as anything anabolic has the possibility to raise estrogen even when lgd doesn't aromatize, however it's not at all common to have estrogen problems from lgd . I have yet to see anyone with it however taking something like eliminate on cycle will help give you a dry look . As for pct only thing I would add would be epic(oral) or epic unleashed( transdermal) to help you still keep gaining through pct. You will be suppressed but that's what pct is for , when you use a legit serm everything comes back to homeostasis . Even though arimistane isn't a pharma grade AI you should probably use it in Pct aswell to help prevent estrogen rebound after pct is finished , that's the reason you taper a serm to allow the body to level out naturally but still some see estrogen rebound so Id start eliminate the third week of pct at 3 caps and run it for a total of 4 weeks . If you decide to grab some more OL products you can use the code in my sig for 30% on the OL UK website . Pm me if you need more help on your cycle !

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Will I be suppressed...
Yes, you will. That's why you have clomid in your PCT.

Results? 1 lbs/week if you don't overdo the calories and keep your bulk lean.

Strength increase.

AI -- good to have, you probably won't need it with ligandrol. If I were you, I'd get exemestane and keep it in stash, just in case. It won't expire any time soon.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could get the "real" stuff for $40 a cycle!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback. I just hate having to use a RC site to purchase Exemestane. I also like the idea of using EP1C in my PCT.

j2048b

Awards
I wish I could get the "real" stuff for $40 a cycle!
If ur getting ur sarms for $40 and at a whole cycle id love to know where.... Most lgd is more expensive than that from what ive seen

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If ur getting ur sarms for $40 and at a whole cycle id love to know where.... Most lgd is more expensive than that from what ive seen
You can grab Olympus UK legend (lgd) for less than 40$ a bottle right now, multiple sales going on at phw and nutraplanet. No need for shady back alley companies, grab lgd you can trust

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I shopped around and picked up 2 bottles of cardarine, one of ostarine and one of LGD for less than $40 a bottle shipped, all Olympus Labs/UK branded. They all work...