My experience with MSten + LGD + MK

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
Currently 11 days into a 30 day run of Stenadrol 10 along with LGD Elite and MK Ultra by BSL. Also taking tudca, damage control, fish oils, glucosamine, and a multi. I'm not big on logs, but I wanted to provide some info for others.

I probably should have added in some 4ad or dhea, but whatever.

My initial experiences have been pretty crazy. My goals were to bulk, and this combo has not disappointed. By day 10, I have gone from 195 to 215. Surprisingly this combo has been pretty wet. I am certain a decent portion of this weight gain is glycogen retention. Being only at day 11, the strength gains have started to show up, as well as the signs of shutdown.

In terms of size, I have ****ing blown up. I am not sure of body percentage, but my starting weight was 195 with a visible six pack. The weight gain I've experienced primarily seems to have gone to my shoulders and legs, with some retention in my midsection. In terms of strength, on day one my Bench was essentially 3-4 sets of 255 x 5, DL was 3-4 sets of 335 x 5, and squats (my weakness, knees suck) were around 300 x5.

Since then my numbers have gone up to 275 x 5 Bench, 335x10 DL, and 315 x5 squat.

The strength and size gains have been crazy already, but this combo is intense, personally I feel like the bulk has been pretty dirty, which is ok for now. Ill update again soon but it will be interesting to see what gains I make when the water retention goes away after the cycle.

If anyone wants some big gains with the products that are still legal, this combo is great. The MK is giving me a huge appetite and the MSten is obviously giving me size. I can't really distinguish individual effects from LGD but I'm sure it's working.

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
Forgot to specify. Taking 20 mg daily of MSten, 9mg of LGD Elite and 2 caps of MK Ultra (forgot total dosage)

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
Subbed for updates. 20 lbs in ten days is insane.
I agree, it actually scared me a little bit haha. But judging by the bit of bloat I feel, I think a decent portion will dry up and I should lean out with some good gains after the cycle. I kind of like being slightly bloated on cycle though because I feel stronger.

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
Wanted to update, as I forgot to. So I started my cycle around 195, and got up to 217 at one point. The mix of MSten, LGD, and MK Ultra caused me to retain a lot of water, I was feeling fat and bloated. My strength gains were excellent.

After PCT, I am pleased to say that I have pissed out all the water and am down to a lean 205. I have lost no strength gains, even 6 weeks post cycle. The weight loss was somewhat discouraging, but I really only lost the weight that is undesirable.. The bloat.

I highly recommend this combo for someone wanting to bulk. If you can tolerate the bloat for a few weeks, you wont be disappointed. Highly recommend the MK-6877, as it made me hungry all the time. Great for bulking.

Hope this helps anyone considering a similar combo.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 feels like the fountain of youth the way it makes your joints feel and skin look
unfortunately it bloats the s**t out of me and i Fn hate bloat so im finishing one bottle and thats it i will eventually use my other bottle but i will not repurchase as i just like being lean way to much.