1-andro, 4-andro, Epi-andro Stack Preloaded with Osta

kapopha

Awards
So I have been a longtime lurker and couldn't seem to find anything that covered my exact plan. Here is what I am thinking for my next cycle (done two so far, Ostarine for 8 weeks and 1-andro for 6 weeks). Had great gains both times and recovered fine.

1-andro - 330mg a day for 4 weeks
4-andro - 330mg a day for 4 weeks
Epi-andro - 500mg a day for roughly 4 weeks ( 6 extra days using hard rock so 36 days total)
Ostarine - 25mg a day 2 weeks before starting other compounds
Along with this ill be taking blockade, orange triad, fish oil, joyful joints, anything else i should add? Maybe estrogen blocker?

Roughly like this
Weeks 1-2
Ostarine 25 mg a day

Weeks 3-6
1 andro - 330mg a day
4 andro- 330mg a day
Epi-andro - 500mg a day

Weeks 7-9
BLR Rebirth
3x PCT
Possibly DAA, but have seen conflicting info on this lately?

How does this look and what are your guys recommendation? Oh and I am 23 at 205 lbs at 6'0 probably 15% bf
Squatting 385 atg and Bench 265

Aiming for lean muscle gain and whatever strength gains come with it. Would really like to hit a solid 215lbs.

Thanks!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I think you're gonna want a SERM pct man

kapopha

Awards
Well it seems BLR Rebirth has gotten pretty good results and with bloods, but I could def use a serm as well. Anyone else have any advice/opinions?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it seems BLR Rebirth has gotten pretty good results and with bloods, but I could def use a serm as well. Anyone else have any advice/opinions?
Rebirth is designed as an OTC alternative to situations where a SERM is needed. It can help recover from a suppressive cycle. I've done it twice myself. It has not been proven or claimed to be better than pharma or rc Serms but is a viable option if you want a legal alternative. It will aid recovery. Granted a SERM is proven highly effective, but if that is not an option then Rebirth is the next best option.

kapopha

Awards
Thank you sir, that's kinda where I was headed with that statement. A good alternative for sure. It seems I haven't gotten any advice on the compounds and cycle itself, do you have any insight?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditch the osta, run the andros longer!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks of andros is on the short side. That's typically when they just start getting good. You'll want to extend to 6 - 8 weeks to get results.

kapopha

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. How does the dosing look? Stick to same dosing for 6 weeks?