Var or No Var for Test/Tren/Masteron INTRODUCTION

Androman

Androman

Awards
Hey guys, Currently on my second week of ketosis, and will begin my cycle next week.

Goal is to get as lean as I can and hard, and will then switch to TKD diet to recomp.

Cycle is .6ML ED of Triple which contains 100mg/ml of tren/test/mast, total of 420mg each week for 10 weeks.

Should I throw in anavar or would it do little compared to tren or is there some sort of synergy? Its either var or up the dose.
Caber and Letro on hand

Androman

Androman

Awards
My goal is to get as lean as possible and as ever. I've been on Ketosis, for the past 12 days, and Ive dropped a lot of water retention (about 15), was puffy and bloaty weighing at about 213-214, and abdominals are starting to show along with definition throughout my body. I weighed myself this morning and was at 199.9lbs.

Diet is the same thing everyday.

3-4 large whole eggs (scrambled) with some turkey slices & pepperjack cheese melted for flavor.
2 hours later I will have 4 chicken breasts (I don't weigh my food), with either some greens (like asparagus or green beans raw), or avocado with olive oil.
Another 2 hours, I will have 4 boiled eggs sprinkled with sea salt, and whole can of tuna with mayonnaise and chopped onions on it.
2 hours later, I will have the same second meal (chicken) but with a different type of side depending on which I ate earlier that day.
POSTWORKOUT will be protein shake in water, and chicken breast again with some greens.
Fifth meal will be then again be chicken breast no greens.
and before bed I eat a little bit of cottage cheese for casein.

I've been eating this since I decided to cut carbs.

Androman

Androman

Awards
As far as workout routine goes, I will alternate. One week go heavy for a 6-8 rep range, followed by a high volume week with low weight and high reps, and lets say if i worked out back and bis last week, this week ill change it up and do chest and biceps or back and tricepss, or arms, etc etc. I feel its best to always switch things up, and I always finish it with 40minutes on the stair master,

Now, the cycle.

I've ran tren before with success, I've ran it a couple of times actually. (first cycle was Tren E/Sustanon)
Don't want to list past cycles because it's a list.

The first sides I've experienced with Tren Ace, was extreme aggression, bad attitude, mindgames, insomnia, & nasty dreams. This was because of EOD injections.
Couple of tren cycles later I find out I respond better at ED injections and learned how to control my aggression. As far as dreams go.. ehh, some times i dream absolutely nothing, sometimes Ill dream and it will feel like I'm actually living it at the moment. My cardio sucks too, but after the first three days of constantly doing cardio on tren, it seems to help and alleviate it. Ive done cardio with success, but I don't go sprinting a marathon.

Last edited:
Androman

Androman

Awards
So we got my goal, and you know my diet and all that.

I was wondering if I should throw in anavar with this Triple Stack which contains, 100mg/ml of each; Testosterone Prop, Mast P, Tren Ace.

My dosages, are .6ML ED, totaling about 420mg of each compound per week for about 10weeks.
Caber on Hand, and letro (I live by letro)

Should I throw in anavar @ 50mg ED. Will it do anything? Its quality anavar too so I don't feel the need to go above this dose. But with tren in the mix would it just over power the var? I want that lean quality muscle and super hardness. (Previous cycle to this was Deca/Test), I'm no more into the puffy water weight. Every cycle I was into was just bulk bulk and mass mass, I never did a full cutter. Diet is in check and Im no fatty I just want to look the leanest and hardest ever. And Im tempted to throw in the anavar.

Ive read some people say it won't do anything, I heard people with great success. Should I avoid the var and save my money and just up the dose to .8ML ED? BTW within two weeks of the cycle, Im going to switch from Keto to TKD. Oatmeal with water pre workout/ Sweetpotatoes post. This will allow me to recomp in a way. I don't just want to lean down completely and be left looking flat. I want to gain some sort of quality muscle with this cycle. What do you guys think is best? Helpful those with experience on this stack.

Var or No Var with this combo?

BTW AnabolicMinds didn't let me post all of this into one posting because it said something about too many URLs, sorry but I felt all this information was important didn't want a banal post.

Willtolift

Awards
I took a ton of anavar years ago, honestly 60mgs is as high I ever went. This was prescription grade oxavar. I have ran it solo, without a "test base" and without pct. Never had libido issues, etc. I generally ran it at 20-30mgs daily split up though. I seriously doubt anyone who down plays oxandrolones effectiveness has ever actually taken it. I will make one recommendation based on my experience, take plenty of creatine if you're taking anavar. You should notice strength increases in a relatively short time period. Probably an awesome way to kick start the gains from your cycle.

Androman

Androman

Awards
Thank u Willtolift! Definitely will consider it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a ton of anavar years ago, honestly 60mgs is as high I ever went. This was prescription grade oxavar. I have ran it solo, without a "test base" and without pct. Never had libido issues, etc. I generally ran it at 20-30mgs daily split up though. I seriously doubt anyone who down plays oxandrolones effectiveness has ever actually taken it. I will make one recommendation based on my experience, take plenty of creatine if you're taking anavar. You should notice strength increases in a relatively short time period. Probably an awesome way to kick start the gains from your cycle.
How'd you gain on the stuff?

Cycle length?

Willtolift

Awards
I didn't even cycle it, I took if for nearly a year off and on. I was young and foolish, but I went from being able to bench 225lbs 3-4 times to benching 315lbs 7-8 times for a few sets and could bench 405 a couple times at age 20. But to be honest I was on and off from the age of 16 until just after my 21st birthday. I never did any PCT even for test(I would never recommend that) but the guys I rolled with just cruised and really never went off, so monkey see monkey do sadly. Worst I remember from back then when I went off test having some libido issues for like a month when I went off test. At that point all I would run was low dose anavar (20-40mgs) with high doses or creatine(10g a day, so basically a constant "loading" dose) I figure I'm lucky I didn't have permanent damage and am not infertile or worse. As far as I remember I was around 180lbs before using gas, at my peak I was around 230lbs but not extremely lean. Sad to think about, I was getting oxavar at a price you wouldn't believe from someone who got prescribed it for years, he never used it and would basically give it away for other stuff. I went through a phase where I freaked out and never wanted to touch the stuff again and flushed more oxandrolone than most people have ever seen or taken. I would not still feel comfortable running anavar without a test base or without pct. However I would be comfortable taking a lower dose of 100-200mgs of test a week, running anavar at 30-60mgs per day along with a clean high protein / moderate carb diet and plenty of creatine for 12-16 weeks, of course with PCT. This is based upon the results I saw running anavar solo when I was younger. Would I prefer to run test at a higher dose? Yeah, but I don't doubt for one second the strength and muscle building capabilities of oxandrolone.

Androman

Androman

Awards
I didn't even cycle it, I took if for nearly a year off and on. I was young and foolish, but I went from being able to bench 225lbs 3-4 times to benching 315lbs 7-8 times for a few sets and could bench 405 a couple times at age 20. But to be honest I was on and off from the age of 16 until just after my 21st birthday. I never did any PCT even for test(I would never recommend that) but the guys I rolled with just cruised and really never went off, so monkey see monkey do sadly. Worst I remember from back then when I went off test having some libido issues for like a month when I went off test. At that point all I would run was low dose anavar (20-40mgs) with high doses or creatine(10g a day, so basically a constant "loading" dose) I figure I'm lucky I didn't have permanent damage and am not infertile or worse. As far as I remember I was around 180lbs before using gas, at my peak I was around 230lbs but not extremely lean. Sad to think about, I was getting oxavar at a price you wouldn't believe from someone who got prescribed it for years, he never used it and would basically give it away for other stuff. I went through a phase where I freaked out and never wanted to touch the stuff again and flushed more oxandrolone than most people have ever seen or taken. I would not still feel comfortable running anavar without a test base or without pct. However I would be comfortable taking a lower dose of 100-200mgs of test a week, running anavar at 30-60mgs per day along with a clean high protein / moderate carb diet and plenty of creatine for 12-16 weeks, of course with PCT. This is based upon the results I saw running anavar solo when I was younger. Would I prefer to run test at a higher dose? Yeah, but I don't doubt for one second the strength and muscle building capabilities of oxandrolone.
Does the anavar make creatine intake more sufficient and Is there some sort of synergy? I thought it was pointless to run creatine on cycle

Willtolift

Awards
Does the anavar make creatine intake more sufficient and Is there some sort of synergy? I thought it was pointless to run creatine on cycle
From what I understand yes, Google: anavar and creatine... Tons of info.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run creatine mono year round... so cheap and clearly beneficial - why the hell not?
Willtolift thanks for sharing!