Sustanon only cycle strange color change on hands

vtrxero

Awards
Hello is anyone here have problems with color change on on ur hands ?i am running sustanon 3 times per week and my hands change to a strange black color... Can anyone help me? I got blood work but my doctor dint see nothing bad only that testosterone was high

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
I'm running sus 300 every 3 days same as you. Granted its only been about 2 weeks. So far I'm fuller and I'm holding a little water retention. Other than that everything is fine. What brand of sus are you using

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hello is anyone here have problems with color change on on ur hands ?i am running sustanon 3 times per week and my hands change to a strange black color... Can anyone help me? I got blood work but my doctor dint see nothing bad only that testosterone was high
Mind posting a picture?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes please post a pic but that is weird and worrisome...black hands?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drug-induced hyperpigmentation, perhaps? Did your doctor say anything specifically about the issue at hand (no pun intended)?

vtrxero

Awards
I was using shree venkatesh sustanon amps my doctor say to stop it now and after 2 weeks the colors desapear but he send me to a dermatologist but i did never go , btw i got 30 lbs in 12 weeks at 750mg and the last 2 weeks i ran 1 gram but i got lethargy and i stop

vtrxero

Awards
Sorry bro i delete them when i was cleaning my phone storage but thanks to everyone right now i am good and i dint lose too much weight

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Must have been scary as hell,glad to hear you are okay now.Word of advice:Get a new supplier