Dmz and Mk-677 log

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Hey guys, I am doing a cycle of LGI nutrition Dmz-15 and Olympus UK Gharn1ne.

My run will look something like this -

Dmz - 15/30/30/30/15
(5, maybe 6 weeks depending on how I feel)

Mk-677 - 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20
(I plan to stay at 10 until I feel the need to jump to 20mg)

Throughout my run I will be utilizing Himalaya liver care and AI life support along with fish oil when I dose Dmz + MK.

Pct will be nolva, an Otc test booster continuing my support supps through pct. For the first 2 weeks of pct I will also be taking a shot of apple cider vinegar each day to help detox.

I have been lifting for 10 years and have a few runs under my belt. My most recent cycle was epi/halo, the end of last year. I also have used superdrol, 19nor tren and Dmz in the past. I am 24, 6'1", 225lbs and am currently on a 4 days split with cardio 3-4 days a week (usually after my workouts).

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont lower dmz dosage last week

Have a good AI on hand

Are you continuing mk in pct or running solo after you stop dmz?

Also, take a video of your face swallowing a whole SHOT of acv for us to watch

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Also I do have some exemestane on hand.

And if I do 4 weeks at 30mg I'll most likely keep it at 5 weeks of Dmz.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 1 today,
I took the first dose before hitting delts.

Weighed 224.8 this morning.

Let the gainz come!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 5 -
232.4 this morning.

My weight has jumped up dramatically and it has blown my mind a little bit. I have been making sure to eat my protein and get my lifts in. Early yet but so far so good!

Oh and did I mention, I'm only at 15mg of Dmz e/d so far

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
A little bit, nothing too bad tho. Usually after I eat dinner ha ha
I'm sure I won't keep gaining that quickly and I'm guessing some extra water has been pushed into my muscles

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 9 -

232.2 this morning.
Following my last post my weight fluctuated a bit, dropping to 229 the following morning.

I am definitely feeling the effects of both products. Increased appetite, muscles feel fuller, strength is increasing. My sleep over the last 5-6 days has improved quite a bit. Vivid dreams are a nightly occurrence and I feel more rejuvenated. I am really enjoying that by the way. A good nights sleep isn't always a normal thing for me.

I haven't noticed any sides to speak of just yet, other than a small bloat here and there. So far so good.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 13 -

233.6 this morning.
I am no doubt bigger, muscles are much fuller and harder and strength is increasing further. Getting a more "androgenic" look too.

I have been eating like a horse. My hunger increased almost immediately.
Still getting in my workouts and cardio. I did chest last night, had a good workout. Good pump and strength throughout workout.

So far other than hunger as a side effect. I have experience some bloat (which probably has something to do with me eating the entire kitchen when I come home from work, ha). Also, my skin has been slightly oily. Could be the fish oil, idk. Nothing terrible and no breakouts. Skin has been pretty clear. Just more oily than my norm.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
No vinegar shots yet, bros... Ha.

I suppose if I put "my face swallowing a whole shot" As the headline. I would have a lot more following ha ha.

I can't pin point anything else I know for certain is from the Gharn1ne other than the crazy dreams. Sleep definitely feels deeper!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 17 -

234.4 this morning.
I was over 235 the day prior, but weight fluctuates. I still seem to be trending upward.

I can certainly tell a difference from jumping to 15mg to 30mg of Dmz. My hunger is insane. Sleep still seems to be deeper. Just over 2.5 weeks in and up nearly 10lbs. So far so good.

I don't feel any fatter, ha. My waist looks and feels good so far.
One thing I did forget to mention before, I believe my core body temp is raised (or it feels that way). I am generally a hot and sweaty guy as is, but I certainly feel like it's been worse since starring my cycle.

3.5 weeks left. Looking forward to continuing the gains! I will try and get some progress pics up too before cycle is over.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 24 -

Weight this morning - 238.4

Things are going well. Still feeling like I am achieving more restful sleep nightly. My appetite is still insane.
Workouts are good, pumps in the gym are huge! I have noticed aching in my joints.
Really my only complaint so far. Joints feel very dry, I hadn't noticed that with Dmz before.
I would also mention, I have not noticed any water retention from the MK-677.
I am up over 13lbs and I do not feel or look any fatter, ha! The goal of the cycle was to gain muscle mass. I am happy with it so far.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a smooth cycle thus far

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice results! Ghar1ne is such a solid add in to any PH.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 31 -

Weight this morning - 240

Not too much to report. Things are going up! Lol I have been getting a ton of people say, "wow, you look huge. What have you been doing???" I've even had the, "are you juicing? You look a lot bigger."

Pumps are out of control in the gym. Joints still feeling dry.

Also I will be upping to 30mg of Gharn1ne starting tonight.

I am eating a lot, but I love food... So I can almost always eat. With that being said, I don't feel like I have changed much in the amount I'm eating or anything else for that matter. I am going to assume two things are key in the success in my cycle so far.
1. The addition of mk-677 to my cycle
2. I haven't used a PH prior to this since 12-18-14.

Fresh receptors and an extra bit of goodness to the cycle spells success!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 4 of PCT -
I weighed in at 240.0 this morning.
I completed my cycle with a total of 45 days on. I tapered back down to 15mg of Dmz each day, the last 8 days of the cycle. When I broke the 240 mark, my weight didn't move a whole lot after that. It fluctuated a bit, waking up at over 245 at the heaviest.

I have been trying to get my meals in to maintain my gains, but like my cycle. Some days, that hasn't always been the case. Minimal sides throughout. I would say this was easily my best cycle. I don't feel fat and I would also say the addition of MK-677 helped tremendously.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of PCT -
I weighed in at 240.0 this morning.
I completed my cycle with a total of 45 days on. I tapered back down to 15mg of Dmz each day, the last 8 days of the cycle. When I broke the 240 mark, my weight didn't move a whole lot after that. It fluctuated a bit, waking up at over 245 at the heaviest.

I have been trying to get my meals in to maintain my gains, but like my cycle. Some days, that hasn't always been the case. Minimal sides throughout. I would say this was easily my best cycle. I don't feel fat and I would also say the addition of MK-677 helped tremendously.
Good to hear things went well.

MM-677 just seems to compliment any hormonal so well.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I would say so. As I mentioned before it seemed to give me that extra push to cap off he cycle.
I did forget however, to mention two sides.
1. Minor testicular atrophy
2. A dip in sex drive

One was expected, 45 days on. It's bound to happen. I didn't so much expect the dip in sex drive. That's really all it was. Usually when I'm on, I can't stop thinking about sex. Not so much the case after week 2. No problems performing, but I did notice a drop in drive.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I hadn't posted any sooner because I actually didn't think to take before and after. These two, although not great are the only ones I had. Ha ha.
Don't flame me too much ;)

The first one is two weeks before I stated. The second is 2-3 days into pct. getting out of the shower a pic for the wife ha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass gained - as per your goal! good work bro!

any cases of the pct blues?

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Not too bad. Friday's workout sucked a little bit. I felt tired, muscles felt flat and I was unmotivated as hell. Other than the most of my other workouts have been business as usual. I have mk-677 running into my pct as well so I'm hoping that it will continue to be a mostly smooth transition.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Probably my last update or one of the last. Almost 2 weeks into pct and I am staying right at 235 for about the last week. Felt like I got rid of some water weight about 4-5 days into pct. I am training like I always do, smashing the weights
The biggest challenge will be continuing to eat big. Recently switching to night shift has thrown my eating out of whack.
Lastly, since I've been on pct the tingling in my fingertips has been daily and out of control! Heard that comes from the Mk-677.