Advice for my gf

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So my girlfriend has been asking me about some different things she could take in order to help her along with her fat loss/toning goals, and I want to point her in the direction of an Olympus UK product because I've heard some pretty great reviews on the effectiveness of these supplements with women.
She has past experience with clen and various OTC fat burners, uses protein and BCAAs, eats 90% healthy (would be 100% if it weren't for me LOL). She lifts weights as much as, if not more than, she does cardio.
Do any of you who have helped your S.O.s with supplementing with SARMs/PPAR Modulators/GH secretatogues have any idea which product I could suggest for her? Personally I have only used Ostar1ne in the past and am currently running (and logging) Ghar1ne.
She, like me, is on a college budget, so if she were to get ONE product, what would you suggest?
I like the feedback on Radar1ne, but I also think she may benefit from cardarine and so maybe enduraSHRED would be beneficial to her.
Any advice/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 would be good for advice on this. And I believe love2liftkat has used ostarine before.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do know Ostarine must be used with care by females. It can cause fertility issues and/or birth defects. Not sure on the other PPAR agonists and gh secretagogues.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YatesWifey04 has been using epic unleashed and has made some great progress with it. I'm sure she would be more than happy to tell your gf her experience with it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would love to relay to her any experiences had by other fit chicks!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Your girlfriend will become your buttpounding boyfriend if you introduce her to androgenic anabolics. I'm going to agree with Yates for natty anabolics like epic

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Your girlfriend will become your buttpounding boyfriend if you introduce her to androgenic anabolics. I'm going to agree with Yates for natty anabolics like epic
Lol. I agree. However I would be okay with SARMs though, as they do not convert to testosterone, only bind to the androgen receptors. Plenty of women use SARMs without side effects that normally come with anabolics.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would love to hear from Hastur on this

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I agree. However I would be okay with SARMs though, as they do not convert to testosterone, only bind to the androgen receptors. Plenty of women use SARMs without side effects that normally come with anabolics.
I would definitely start with a natty anabolic or something non hormonal. What are her stats? Her experience level? Previous supplement use?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would estimate her body fat % is in the low to mid 20s. She is 5'2" and was a gymnast, volleyball, and softball player in high school and when she started college 2 years ago (we are juniors now) she met me and started lifting with me. So she has a fairly muscular lower half, but she also has some cellulite and just excess fat that she has a really hard time getting rid of.
Past supplement use: as stated previously she has used clen briefly, various fat burners and thermogenic products, protein, preworkout, BCAAs, I got her to get a multi and fish oils as well.
Also would like to restate that she does eat clean almost all of the time. I am a bad influence but I try to keep my dirty food consumption to times when she's not around so she isn't tempted.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was thinking maybe even getting her to run some MK 677 along with me would maybe be a good idea.

Hastur

Awards
Would love to hear from Hastur on this
Well with SARMs being a favorable alternative to the previous female-preferred anabolic Anavar, you do see reports of women using them more. Ostarine would be my first choice/recommendation for an athletic woman looking for an anabolic edge, it would speed up fat loss and help her add muscle mass and strength with little risk of virilizing side effects. And as a woman, she'd have the bonus of no HPTA disruption, and thus no need for extra products for PCT. Cardarine is great as well, but I think Ostarine is better. If she would like to use both, you're correct, EnduraShred would be a great option. If she's looking to spend a little less, on a college students budget, then she can pick up a bottle of Ostar1ne quite cost effectively and start there. It would be my top choice.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be very careful and do more research before recommending Osta for your girl. Check out this thread for some interesting points raised. I almost got my wife on this but we decided against it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/268712-women-ostar1ne.html?highlight=Girlfriend+ostarine

EDIT: I'm not saying I agree or have seen any proof of these claims within the linked thread but is very concerning and should at least be considered. Would like to hear thoughts from others about the content and speculations as to if there is any merit.

Hastur

Awards
I would be very careful and do more research before recommending Osta for your girl. Check out this thread for some interesting points raised. I almost got my wife on this but we decided against it.
I agree, research should be involved before making any decision regarding supplementation. I see too much of this, like guys running PCT without a SERM on hard, or a cycle without an AI. It's always best to be informed and prepared. However, I made my recommendation after my own personal research, having seen Ostarine slowly overtake Anavar as the female-preferred anabolic. I believe muay thai has his girlfriend on it, and that she's seeing great results with it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, research should be involved before making any decision regarding supplementation. I see too much of this, like guys running PCT without a SERM on hard, or a cycle without an AI. It's always best to be informed and prepared. However, I made my recommendation after my own personal research, having seen Ostarine slowly overtake Anavar as the female-preferred anabolic. I believe muay thai has his girlfriend on it, and that she's seeing great results with it.
Not saying it's a bad recommendation at all Hastur. See my edit on the previous post. Genuinely curious as to any validity or studies as to the concerns within the thread concerning pregnancy, fertility, and birth defects.

Hastur

Awards
Not saying it's a bad recommendation at all Hastur. See my edit on the previous post. Genuinely curious as to any validity or studies as to the concerns within the thread concerning pregnancy, fertility, and birth defects.
And I'm not disagreeing with you Jebrook! Sometimes things can get lost in the text, but I'm actually seconding your statement. I think more research is needed before starting supplementation of any product. Personal health and safety should always be your top priority, I wish more MEN would do their research before jumping into cycling even 'mild' products. It's just the responsible thing to do.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that Osta would be effective for a female. If I didn't have concerns about pregnancy problems my wife would be using it. Maybe when we are done with having children.

Hastur

Awards
I agree that Osta would be effective for a female. If I didn't have concerns about pregnancy problems my wife would be using it. Maybe when we are done with having children.
Which is a similar sentiment many men have regarding cycling and TRT. You see guys waiting to cycle until after they've had kids, due to concerns over fertility. Since there are no guarantees with anything in life, I think all concerns should be considered.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd forget anabolics and Osta (for now).

Here's something that can give her dramatic results fast, and could be a good way to initiate a recomp. I'd focus on cutting down first, but still incorporating a lot of weights, etc into her workouts. Anabolics and Osta won't help her to lose weight, but this will below, and will also help boost endurance (a welcome plus while doing higher amounts of cardio work)

Fat loss and boost endurance - SARM GW-501516

GW-501516

A PPAR modulator allows the body to use more glucose and to create additional muscle tissue. One of the PPARs is GW-501516. It may be referred to as GW1516 or GSK-516 as well. It can help to reduce and even reverse various problems in men who are obese or that have symptoms of pre-diabetes due to problems with their metabolism. The use of GW-501516 may be a viable treatment for reducing obesity and various conditions that are linked to it.
How does it Work?

GW-501516 is a selective agonist with high affinity and it is very potent. Various studies on this PPAR receptor in lab rats indicates that it regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. Rats with high fat and low metabolism were given the product and they were able to lose weight and to increase overall energy levels.
When to Use it

The most common use of GW-501516 is to offer improved endurance levels. However, professional athletes can’t use it because it falls under the category of banned substances. This eliminates any athletes having an unfair advantage over others. For someone looking for a way to quickly boost endurance, this product can help to offer fast results. The common dose is 10 mg per day.
Another popular use for GW-501516 is to reduce body fat. The fat starts to come off quickly and it isn’t catabolic. The loss of fat won’t result in the loss of muscle either so that is a great benefit that users like. It is best to use it for body fat loss in addition to S4 and Ostarine, which are SARMS to ensure that the muscle loss is extremely minimal. The recommended dose is 10 mg per day but many people use as much as 20 mg per day to burn as much fat as they can in in the 8 week cycle.
Potential Risks

There is some debate about the side effects and potential risks involved with using GW-501516. Some of the studies on lab rats give the indication that it can cause cancer. In other studies, the conclusion is that there isn’t enough data to validate or dismiss such a claim. The fact that it isn’t toxic for the liver is important to point out. Since this product works fast, it is less expensive than steroids, it continues to be a popular choice.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Trust me, I wouldn't recommend anything for her without doing adequate research first. It's why I'm gathering outside opinions from all of you wonderful people regarding different options.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
My first question would be why jump straight to SARM's? I think starting with a natural anabolic such as Ep1c Unleashed would be a good starting place. My hubby, yates84, knows more than enough about SARM's for me to run them safely, but they are still not my first choice of supps. The Ep1c Unleashed has treated me very well thus far. I've leaned out, increased strength/energy/stamina, and increased my mass a little since starting it a little over 3 weeks ago. I'm 5'2", roughly 18% bf, lift 4-5 days a week, and do bodyweight training (PiYo & Insanity) 3 days a week. So, I'm very active. The Ep1c Unleashed has allowed me to really up my training intensity & volume. I'd highly suggest that she start there vs jumping straight to SARM's. If she is still wanting to use SARM's I highly suggest she join here & do a lot of research of her own. I have a log going now on the Ep1c Unleashed in the sponsored supps section if you want to check it out.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she has any specific problem areas look into Abliderate or Eviscerate by Evomuse. Also adding Clen to the topical mixture really helps. I was surprise by the localized spot reduction on my lower abs.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
If she has any specific problem areas look into Abliderate or Eviscerate by Evomuse. Also adding Clen to the topical mixture really helps. I was surprise by the localized spot reduction on my lower abs.
I agree. I've also used the Abliderate with great results. EvoMuse also has a fat burning stack (Epitome & AMMO) that I had great results with. With her bf % being around 20% any of these would be great options for her.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My first question would be why jump straight to SARM's? I think starting with a natural anabolic such as Ep1c Unleashed would be a good starting place. My hubby, yates84, knows more than enough about SARM's for me to run them safely, but they are still not my first choice of supps. The Ep1c Unleashed has treated me very well thus far. I've leaned out, increased strength/energy/stamina, and increased my mass a little since starting it a little over 3 weeks ago. I'm 5'2", roughly 18% bf, lift 4-5 days a week, and do bodyweight training (PiYo & Insanity) 3 days a week. So, I'm very active. The Ep1c Unleashed has allowed me to really up my training intensity & volume. I'd highly suggest that she start there vs jumping straight to SARM's. If she is still wanting to use SARM's I highly suggest she join here & do a lot of research of her own. I have a log going now on the Ep1c Unleashed in the sponsored supps section if you want to check it out.
I just want to clarify that I'm not necessarily looking to start her on SARMs. If I remember correctly I think I said I wanted to utilize something from the Olympus UK line, which while it does consist of SARMs, also has other great products like cardarine and epic unleashed. My first choice isn't something hormonal for her either, which is why for her I'm already highly considering suggesting gw01516 and maybe epic unleashed after I take a peek at your log and see how it has been benefitting you.
Also I will of course advise her to do her own research on the compounds I find for her before she takes anything.
She just turns to me first when it comes to supplements because she knows I already do so much research.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Believe me I am 100% aware of this sale! Lol I get notifications coming in via email on every sale I can find for Olympus labs. Probably my favorite supplement company ever.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I agree. I've also used the Abliderate with great results. EvoMuse also has a fat burning stack (Epitome & AMMO) that I had great results with. With her bf % being around 20% any of these would be great options for her.
I'm going to have to look into all of these.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe me I am 100% aware of this sale! Lol I get notifications coming in via email on every sale I can find for Olympus labs. Probably my favorite supplement company ever.
Lol. I'm sure I'm the minority in this thread but BLR has some amazing products in this sale like Exotherm, Follidrone, Viron, and Letrone. Anyway, done product pimping now. Back to just being a pimp:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol. I'm sure I'm the minority in this thread but BLR has some amazing products in this sale like Exotherm, Follidrone, Viron, and Letrone. Anyway, done product pimping now. Back to just being a pimp:)
I unfortunately have not really had any good experiences with BLR products :/

Hastur

Awards
I just want to clarify that I'm not necessarily looking to start her on SARMs. If I remember correctly I think I said I wanted to utilize something from the Olympus UK line, which while it does consist of SARMs, also has other great products like cardarine and epic unleashed. My first choice isn't something hormonal for her either, which is why for her I'm already highly considering suggesting gw01516 and maybe epic unleashed after I take a peek at your log and see how it has been benefitting you.
Also I will of course advise her to do her own research on the compounds I find for her before she takes anything.
She just turns to me first when it comes to supplements because she knows I already do so much research.
Well I was going with your opening statement, which made it seem like you were considering SARMs, and I stand by Ostarine being a preferable choice for women. That being said, much like for men, whether or not now is the time for her to consider SARMs is something else entirely. SARMs aren't technically hormonal in women, they may agonize the androgen receptor but they don't disrupt endogenous hormone production in women. And SARMs themselves aren't hormones. Now Ghar1ne would be hormonal, as it causes an increase in Growth Hormone production, but most don't even see it as a hormonal product for some odd reason. Cardarine might be a decent fit for her, but it won't lead to added strength or muscle like Ostar1ne or Ghar1ne will, she may see increased endurance and preferential nutrient partitioning though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry to hear that brother:(
Me too, as I've heard many good things about them. However I've been through 2 or 3 bottles of formeron, taken prolatrone, follidrone, and incinderine and never really noticed anything from any of them.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c Unleashed isn't a UK product though. It's still in the OL US line up. You are right, there are other products in the UK line that are not SARM's...but most are...so maybe my presumption you were looking for SARM's may have been a bit overreaching. However, like Hastur, it seemed as though you were asking more about SARM's. That's why I suggested something outside the UK line. With the exception of Cardarine & Gharine (which actually can be viewed as hormonal for the reasons Hastur mentioned), everything else is going to be hormonal. However, how it effects women is entirely different. Those would be the 2 UK option to look into further if wanting to utilize an OL UK product. I'm personally researching RAD for myself. My recommendation, for her current goals, would still be to start with something like Ep1c Unleashed. Then move on if she doesn't get the results she is looking for. I plan to continue the Ep1c Unleashed after my sponsored run is over. I'll be adding Dermastrength to the equation though.

Hastur

Awards
Ep1c Unleashed isn't a UK product though. It's still in the OL US line up. You are right, there are other products in the UK line that are not SARM's...but most are...so maybe my presumption you were looking for SARM's may have been a bit overreaching. However, like Hastur, it seemed as though you were asking more about SARM's. That's why I suggested something outside the UK line. With the exception of Cardarine & Gharine (which actually can be viewed as hormonal for the reasons Hastur mentioned), everything else is going to be hormonal. However, how it effects women is entirely different. Those would be the 2 UK option to look into further if wanting to utilize a OL UK product. I'm personally researching RAD for myself. My recommendation, for her current goals, would still be to start with something like Ep1c Unleashed. Then move on if she doesn't get the results she is looking for. I plan to continue the Ep1c Unleashed after my sponsored run is over. I'll be adding Dermastrength to the equation though.
Excellent post! I second the recommendation of Ep1c Unleashed for a good starting point. She can use that to gauge where she wants to go from there, and it may be enough of an added to boost to help her achieve her goals without requiring anything else.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well based on the discussions here so far, I am definitely going to be putting any thoughts of SARMs onto the back burner for the time being, and look more into cardarine, epic unleashed, and those evomuse products mentioned as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too, as I've heard many good things about them. However I've been through 2 or 3 bottles of formeron, taken prolatrone, follidrone, and incinderine and never really noticed anything from any of them.
You're not the first I've heard of that hasn't responded to Folli specifically or (-)-Epi in general. Some respond better to the (-)-Epi products with added ingredients and some don't respond to those either. We're currently working on an (-)-Epi product with added ingredients to increase efficacy and results. It is testing extremely well. Incinderine is a low stimmed fat-burner so it may be weak for some but the profile and ingredients are solid. Prolactrone as well is one where you wouldn't normally feel anything other than perhaps more restful sleep and a lack of leaking nips. Lol.
Your lack of response to Formeron is surprising though as it's arguably one of the best Formestane products there was:(. I do not doubt your experiences at all. It is unfortunate. Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're not the first I've heard of that hasn't responded to Folli specifically or (-)-Epi in general. Some respond better to the (-)-Epi products with added ingredients and some don't respond to those either. We're currently working on an (-)-Epi product with added ingredients to increase efficacy and results. It is testing extremely well. Incinderine is a low stimmed fat-burner so it may be weak for some but the profile and ingredients are solid. Prolactrone as well is one where you wouldn't normally feel anything other than perhaps more restful sleep and a lack of leaking nips. Lol.
Your lack of response to Formeron is surprising though as it's arguably one of the best Formestane products there was:(. I do not doubt your experiences at all. It is unfortunate. Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it:)
Anytime! Your explanations for those products are exactly why I didn't immediately jump to the conclusion that BLR isn't a good company. Many things that we take for our health in general, or to maintain normal levels in our body while on hormonal cycles often don't produce observable benefits, but you know they're there and you take them anyway because they're good for you.
Maybe I'll try out your new epi product when it hits the market.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife has been on 5mg of Ostar1ne for a week now. Already seeing changes and after about her 3rd dose she asked me, "Am I supposed to sweat this much when working out?"

Had to laugh at that one. But this is her first go with anything like this. So far so good. Wish I had more feedback to give you at this point.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask Kat, she ran it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I loved the results I got with the Osta. I was able to lean out while gaining 11lbs of muscle....with that said, I agree with the other suggestions of trying Ep1c first if I had to choose a OL product... I used the Osta during a bulk but without having to worry about fertility/birth defects as I am done having children! I don't know that I believe this would happen - there are no direct studies that I've found to prove or disprove that.

She's young and with her background in sports, a few tweaks to her diet and training could make a big difference alone! Add in a little Ep1c and she'd be g2g!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I loved the results I got with the Osta. I was able to lean out while gaining 11lbs of muscle....with that said, I agree with the other suggestions of trying Ep1c first if I had to choose a OL product... I used the Osta during a bulk but without having to worry about fertility/birth defects as I am done having children! I don't know that I believe this would happen - there are no direct studies that I've found to prove or disprove that.

She's young and with her background in sports, a few tweaks to her diet and training could make a big difference alone! Add in a little Ep1c and she'd be g2g!
Have you tried cardarine?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried cardarine?
I have not yet! It is very enticing as much as I loved the Osta and all that I read about the GW 501516!! That will probably be one of the next things on my list of OL products! Still do plenty of research as many of the effects to women are unknown...I will say that next time I run a sarm or anything along those lines, I will do blood work before and after...I had a rebound in weight gain after stopping the Osta despite a calorie deficit- my GUESS was a rebound in estrogen-but I did take a type of test booster/estrogen metabolizer for a little while to help balance things out.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have not yet! It is very enticing as much as I loved the Osta and all that I read about the GW 501516!! That will probably be one of the next things on my list of OL products! Still do plenty of research as many of the effects to women are unknown...I will say that next time I run a sarm or anything along those lines, I will do blood work before and after...I had a rebound in weight gain after stopping the Osta despite a calorie deficit- my GUESS was a rebound in estrogen-but I did take a type of test booster/estrogen metabolizer for a little while to help balance things out.
Interesting, well I definitely don't want my girlfriend to potential experience something like that, she'd kick my ass. LOL. I think she would really like the benefits of cardarine, but I am definitely going to research it's interaction with women. Still need to look at those evomuse products too...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting, well I definitely don't want my girlfriend to potential experience something like that, she'd kick my ass. LOL. I think she would really like the benefits of cardarine, but I am definitely going to research it's interaction with women. Still need to look at those evomuse products too...
I'm not saying it would happen to everyone...I have a thyroid disorder along with other things that may have been a culprit. Just wanted to tell you my experience! I ran the Evomuse Epitome and Albliderate Ammo a while back and really enjoyed them! I have yet to try the clen with the topical fat burners...Clen and I haven't gotten along in the past. Women's body's are all so drastically different- not just from men but from each other so she just has to do her research and find what works for her!

Hastur

Awards
Clenviscerate has been on my list of things to try for quite some time now. I've heard a lot of good things about it, with the effect being localized preventing the shaking whatnot associated with Clen. Very appealing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Clenviscerate has been on my list of things to try for quite some time now. I've heard a lot of good things about it, with the effect being localized preventing the shaking whatnot associated with Clen. Very appealing.
Wait... So you actually apply the clen to your skin?

Hastur

Awards
Yeah, Clenviscerate is RC Clen mixed in with Evomuse Eviscerate, it keeps the Clen from going systemic. There's a huge thread about it somewhere around here... I can't recall where right now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the Abliderate and eviscerate carriers carry it past the dermal layer and into subq fat cells. To my understanding this enhances the localized fat burning effects and prevents systemic side effects. I've done this as high as 100 mcg and noticed none of the Clen sides. Protocol is 20-40 added to the evisc twice daily for two days then just apply evisc solo for two days. Follow this protocol then switch to evisc solo for two weeks to prevent down regulation.