OL Reps

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm really trying to find a reason not to buy trest right now so bring out all those goodies you keep teasing us with!

But if not, would 1 bottle of TD and oral trest be enough for a 1st cycle (solo 8week'r)
The hard shutdown is what's really stopping me from pulling the trigger, but I love the profile I'm reading on the stuff. Sounds like a mix between test and tren

hide83

Awards
I'm not an OL rep but It would be enough. You could run the transdermal at 50 for 8 weeks and use oral trest pwo and when you need a boost. This is how I ran it. I also ran it with oral tran and halo. It gave me a sky high libido and made me feel awesome while on but I really think the gains came from the other compounds. If i were you I'd stack it with a mild dry methyl. If triumph is available that's the way to go for sure.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm actually hoping to get my hands on some halo or something similar in potency. Not sure if 1-andro is worth the suppression

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really trying to find a reason not to buy trest right now so bring out all those goodies you keep teasing us with!

But if not, would 1 bottle of TD and oral trest be enough for a 1st cycle (solo 8week'r)
The hard shutdown is what's really stopping me from pulling the trigger, but I love the profile I'm reading on the stuff. Sounds like a mix between test and tren
I would strongly suggest you don't use trest as your first cycle, 1/4 andro would be a much better choice. You need to see how your body reacts to exogenous hormones before jumping on something as potent as trest. Tbh you will make better gains and have less side effects with 1/4 andro.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Then I hope to see some andros coming from the demigods in the near future haha

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly suggest you don't use trest as your first cycle, 1/4 andro would be a much better choice. You need to see how your body reacts to exogenous hormones before jumping on something as potent as trest. Tbh you will make better gains and have less side effects with 1/4 andro.
This...Trest is a hell of compound

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I only brought the oral capsule trest. Will the results be less effective compared to TD since the half life is a lot shorter?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only brought the oral capsule trest. Will the results be less effective compared to TD since the half life is a lot shorter?
Just as effective as the td just doses need to be spaced out a little more. Trest is best used in an oral/td combination, td for lo g lasting effects and oral for a good pwo punch

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for the ph release for OL, it will be epic.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Just as effective as the td just doses need to be spaced out a little more. Trest is best used in an oral/td combination, td for lo g lasting effects and oral for a good pwo punch
Lol why do I feel I fked up for buying the oral ones... Should of gotten the TD since I can careless about pwo effects. I just want it in my system as long as possible to be in synergy with the triumph.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol why do I feel I fked up for buying the oral ones... Should of gotten the TD since I can careless about pwo effects. I just want it in my system as long as possible to be in synergy with the triumph.
Felt this the first time around. Some people do get a really good boost from oral pre-workout though. I didn't feel it personally, I even ran 75mg a few times pre-workout and I didn't feel a thing. DMZ on the other hand... whewww

Now everything trest I buy is TD.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have limited funds to purchase I would purchase the Derma version. I like to run the oral with it but just haven't had to money and had to choose. So I chose the Derma.

Also, yeah Trest is definitely not for a first timer. It's some strong stuff.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt this the first time around. Some people do get a really good boost from oral pre-workout though. I didn't feel it personally, I even ran 75mg a few times pre-workout and I didn't feel a thing. DMZ on the other hand... whewww

Now everything trest I buy is TD.
DMZ is my favorite PWO. 40mg definitely has an unmatched acute effect for me.

Got some oral Tr3st, hope it treats me the same.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is my favorite PWO. 40mg definitely has an unmatched acute effect for me.

Got some oral Tr3st, hope it treats me the same.
Any updates on oral tr3st? I'm trying to decide between oral and td? Any other recommendations?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm personally not running it for a few more months. But I'm sure you can get a lot of feedback from others.
Any updates on oral tr3st? I'm trying to decide between oral and td? Any other recommendations?