Cycle stack opinion

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. Starting another cycle. Lookin for opinions on this. Not going to take the time for a full post on supports and post. What do you think about this?

beast 10/d week 1 kickstart
epi 30/d week 1, 45/d week 2-6, maybe 60 for week 6, or 60 for week 7 if im feeling up to it
tren 90/d week 1-3, 120/d 4-6, and again if I feel like it 120/d week 7
derma 4 pumps a day 1-6, and again maybe a 7th week

Seems like a beast when I type it out lol. Now that I see it on paper might need to up the normal cycle assist dose? or add tudca? lol

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
ok I know ill get questions about it, so I have some leftover erase enough for maybe 1-2 weeks, and a bunch of eliminate. was gonna run the rest of the erase on week 3, and eliminate after that thru pct with of course ca on cycle and clomid post. also lookin for a possible additional boost in post. not sure really if I need to though with eliminate. I did run a bottle of viron a couple months back. eh.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
i love preworkouts. currently have maximize intense with dmaa, angel dust, cannibal ferox, c4, mesomorph. lol. aaand 1 tub of original jack3d that i cant seem to open. maybe keeping for nostalgia i dunno.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
just curious, why not even a single post? nothing to add or flame about?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Add tudca is a good option. Edit your op add in your pct . What serm are you running for pct ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle: tudca. Epi and Tren together will be tough on the liver. No need for an ai on cycle. You have no aromatizing compounds. If anything, add inhibit p or some form of prolactin control for the Tren. Also have some taurine available for back/calf pumps.

Post cycle: again, no real need for an ai, but if you do start the eliminate week 2-3 of pct and run it 2-3 weeks past your serm. Add some reduce xt for cortisol control. If budget allows, consider adding some natty anabolics like epi-plex, anabeta elite, Xgels. These will help you keep your strength and pumps while your hormones get back to normal.