Osta to Epistane setup

BroByron

Awards
Ostar1ne to Epistane

I will be starting this in about two weeks. This is a brief overview of what I will be running. I will be trying to keep a good log of this when I start for anyone who is interested! Besides that if anyone thinks something is off or if anyone has advice or any kind of input or criticism, all is appreciated. Maybe something went right over my head(I wrote this out very quickly)Thank you!

180lbs 12%bf
5'8''

Cycle

Osta 15/15/15/15/15/10/5/5/5/5
Epistane 0/0/0/0/0/30/30/40/40/40
Dermacrine, after first week
LGI support, starting 5th week

Pct

Tamoxifen, 20/20/10/10/10
Exemestane, 12.5 eod
Sup3r pct
Ep1c unleashed
Reduce xt, starting 2nd week

This is all in preparation for one final good serious bulk! (Maybe final haha)

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me.
I've been thinking of doing something similar but wasn't sure how the two would go together.

Let us know how it goes, will keep an eye out for the log.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
This cycle would be really good for a cut or recomp , bulk not so sure but if you put in the calories It can work

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This cycle would be really good for a cut or recomp , bulk not so sure but if you put in the calories It can work
You can bulk on epistane, no problem. Agree that diet will dictate results.

Op, why the decrease in ostarine dose? Also, a 5th week of nolva isn't really necessary imo, neither is the exemestane. I would hold the exemestane in case of any rebound estrogen that might occur after after you discontinue your nolva

BroByron

Awards
Looks good to me.
I've been thinking of doing something similar but wasn't sure how the two would go together.

Let us know how it goes, will keep an eye out for the log.
Thanks! I'm excited to get going. Been waiting a while

BroByron

Awards
You misinterpreted why I said. I prolly could hae worded it better. This will be a cut to prepare for a bulk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You misinterpreted why I said. I prolly could hae worded it better. This will be a cut to prepare for bulking up.
You misinterpreted what I said, cut or bulk would be fine because it is dictated by your diet. The rest of my post is my only concern for you bro

BroByron

Awards

Op, why the decrease in ostarine dose? Also, a 5th week of nolva isn't really necessary imo, neither is the exemestane. I would hold the exemestane in case of any rebound estrogen that might occur after after you discontinue your nolva
Since it is a 10 week cycle I figured I would do a five week pct and not the usual 4. I seem to recover fairly quickly from cycles I know I need bloodworm to truly know but mate I will just do 4 weeks then get bloodwork done as a test to see if 4 weeks is good enough for me for this kind of cycle

BroByron

Awards
You misinterpreted what I said, cut or bulk would be fine because it is dictated by your diet. The rest of my post is my only concern for you bro
As for the osta decreasing, I was keeping it around with epistane just to help lubricator joints

BroByron

Awards
Forgive me Yates. When I said that you misinterpreted me I didn't mean to quote your post.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Agree with you here, you can bulk on anything if your diet and training match your goal. Some compounds are just easier to do it with than others.

He may have got the idea off of a cycle I recommended in a previous thread. I have suggested the taper only if you are solely looking for the joint protection while running Epistane while still allowing for the Epistane to do the heavy lifting for the last 5 weeks of the 10 week cycle. I have also recommended keeping the Osta dosage the same for the duration of the cycle. This would be good if you are looking for maximum AR stimulation and lbm gains. I think both options suit a specific purpose and both can be beneficial as well.

I like the idea of a 5th week of a SERM. I am doing that now during this PCT but will be running it a 5mg ED for the fifth week. It is a small dose but I certainly like the idea of a long taper with a 10-week cycle that finishes with a compound known to cause rebound-gyno. The effects of Nolva do last after discontinuation though.

For sure, I would avoid the Exemestane for atleast the first two weeks of PCT than add it in @ 12.5mg EOD and then run it at 12.5mg E3D or 6.25 mg EOD for a couple weeks past your SERM.

BroByron

Awards
I am trying to do a lot right now at work lol so in quoting the wrong people and everything. I'm just so excited. I will keep it in my pants until I get off haha.

BroByron

Awards
Agree with you here, you can bulk on anything if your diet and training match your goal. Some compounds are just easier to do it with than others.

He may have got the idea off of a cycle I recommended in a previous thread. I have suggested the taper only if you are solely looking for the joint protection while running Epistane while still allowing for the Epistane to do the heavy lifting for the last 5 weeks of the 10 week cycle. I have also recommended keeping the Osta dosage the same for the duration of the cycle. This would be good if you are looking for maximum AR stimulation and lbm gains. I think both options suit a specific purpose and both can be beneficial as well.

I like the idea of a 5th week of a SERM. I am doing that now during this PCT but will be running it a 5mg ED. It is a small dose but I certainly like the idea of a long taper with a 10-week cycle that finishes with a compound known to cause rebound-gyno. The effects of Nolva do last after discontinuation though.

For sure, I wuld avoid the Exemestane for atleast the first two weeks of PCT than add it in @ 12.5mg EOD and then run it at 12.5mg E3D or 6.25 mg EOD for a couple weeks past your SERM.
Yes tho idea was inspire by yours

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am trying to do a lot right now at work lol so in quoting the wrong people and everything. I'm just so excited. I will keep it in my pants until I get off haha.
Its all good, just trying to make sure you have a good cycle!

BroByron

Awards
Let me just clarify. Sorry for the confusion. This will be a cut. And I meant to quote joe about the misinterpretation

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me just clarify. Sorry for the confusion. This will be a cut. And I meant to quote joe about the misinterpretation
Even better. I'm about to run some epistane myself starting next week, bridging from osta. Going to log this?

BroByron

Awards
I will be starting a log on the day I begin which will be near the end of the month. I'm excited to get started because I was bulking during the summer. And yeah you guys are absolutely right about exemestane for the rebound. That went over my head... And I'll have it on hand obviously