End of cycle question

hide83

Awards
What does everyone think about running an oral at the end of a cycle when waiting for the 2 week clear time? Since orals have a short half life you can still start pct at the same time.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does everyone think about running an oral at the end of a cycle when waiting for the 2 week clear time? Since orals have a short half life you can still start pct at the same time.
I would start it a couple weeks earlier so it can be ran for a decent amount of time, two weeks won't do much.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If the cycle is lets make an example
Test E 1-12 weeks,then start your oral of choice from week 10-14 then start pct 8 hours(the next day) after last dose of oral AAS/PH

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test prop can also work lime this

hide83

Awards
Yeah that's what I was planning. Like 4 weeks of a fast acting oral. My cycle is test e for 12 weeks and I'll probably use a Dmz finisher. Thanks fellas

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dosage of test and dmz?

hide83

Awards
It's my first injectable cycle so 500 mg a week. Dmz will likely be at 40

hide83

Awards
Also I have run Dmz before and the only side I got was some anxiety

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run an oral starting 4 weeks before you start pct.

hide83

Awards
Run an oral starting 4 weeks before you start pct.
That was what I was thinking. I am guessing I will feel like total garbage the last few days before pct since I'll be running an oral with no test in my system. Have you guys tried this and what was your experience? I kind of wish I had bought some prop to finish the cycle off instead.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on 600mg test E and plan on doing the same but with dbol(weird choice,but it is highly anti catabolic)..since there is still Test E in your system during those 2 weeks there will be no reason for you to feel ****ty

hide83

Awards
I am currently on 600mg test E and plan on doing the same but with dbol(weird choice,but it is highly anti catabolic)..since there is still Test E in your system during those 2 weeks there will be no reason for you to feel ****ty
Okay cool- good to know.