Tren and blood pressure

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I'm asking on behalf of my cousin, who spent half his life in prison and is still learning current technology.

So he's 35. This would be his 3rd cycle. He's running Sust and Tren E. 250/400. Sunday Wednesday injections. He performs "safety sensitive" work and was called in Wednesday for a random physical. Everything checked out fine but his BP was 147/83. So they had him spend the day with the nurse. He's been taking some 5% Liver and Organ support, Prami, but no AI.

I suggested to him to drop the Tren if work is going to remove him for medical reasons but he wanted to know what anyone else would suggest? He's about to start week 5 and would like to continue.

Open to all suggestion, comments, trolling.

Thanks!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
First make sure it is Actually the Tren causing the BP

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Prior to this cycle for him he was 117/79 with his prior test only cycles he went to 126/81 is what he says he remembers. Prior to starting this I was with him we both had work physicals we had to get done.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Try some otc blood pressure meds and drop the Tren,since it is Tren E it will take a while to clear,hence the otc meds

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar 3x per day works wonders

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
wicked442 I never heard of acv used for that my wife use to drink because a coworker told her it helped with weight smelled horrible I'll let him know to try that or drop the Tren altogether. Thank you both!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
wicked442 I never heard of acv used for that my wife use to drink because a coworker told her it helped with weight smelled horrible I'll let him know to try that or drop the Tren altogether. Thank you both!
It dropped mine from 150s/90s to 120s/70s when I was on dbol and msten. I use it all the time now and it really helps keep it in check. Hope it works for him. Sux to stop a cycle early for any reason not to mention being healthy is always good.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Within a week my bp was norm
Well shiat, how come this is not all over the Internet lol I just did couple search on nutrition will help drop bp I haven't seen that.
thanks man

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this is like designed for running cycles wtf!!!
Thank u again will be buying that tomorrow from walmart.
I mind blown right now.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Does the vinegar make your sweat smell? Because mine already smells like vinegar!! Real question btw

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It dropped mine from 150s/90s to 120s/70s when I was on dbol and msten. I use it all the time now and it really helps keep it in check. Hope it works for him. Sux to stop a cycle early for any reason not to mention being healthy is always good.
Wicked-I'm happy for you that you benefitted so well on the ACV. That said, you may be a hyper-responder and as such; certain disclaimers need to be applied here as this post can be misinterpreted and misleading. You are very much the exception not the rule.

If ACV lowered BP by even 3-5 points (systolic or diastolic) it would rival pharmaceutical meds. Your staggering 20% decrease is substantial!

The MOA for ACV with regard to its ability to lowering BP is not overly compelling. It also lacks legitimate double blind studies validating its "significant" efficacy.

I AGREE that ACV is an inarguably a nice, well-rounded OTC supplement for many minor ailments and health issues but it is NOT going to result in significant (20%) BP reductions for 95% of the population. Mild reductions? Sure.

In a normal NON-PED enhanced individual; ACV may lower BP mildly and perhaps enough to forgo prescription meds.

That said, we are not in that population and TREN-induced hypertension will not be ameliorated by a weak OTC agent such as ACV.

Pub Med substantiates my position.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
All I said was it worked as still does work for me and others. I recommend op give it a try. Its no different then people saying that EPI works for gyno. Epi did nothing for me in any way,muscle,fat loss or gyno. Talke it all with a grain of salt and try it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wicked-I'm happy for you that you benefitted so well on the ACV. That said, you may be a hyper-responder and as such; certain disclaimers need to be applied here as this post can be misinterpreted and misleading. You are very much the exception not the rule.

If ACV lowered BP by even 3-5 points (systolic or diastolic) it would rival pharmaceutical meds. Your staggering 20% decrease is substantial!

The MOA for ACV with regard to its ability to lowering BP is not overly compelling. It also lacks legitimate double blind studies validating its "significant" efficacy.

I AGREE that ACV is an inarguably a nice, well-rounded OTC supplement for many minor ailments and health issues but it is NOT going to result in significant (20%) BP reductions for 95% of the population. Mild reductions? Sure.

In a normal NON-PED enhanced individual; ACV may lower BP mildly and perhaps enough to forgo prescription meds.

That said, we are not in that population and TREN-induced hypertension will not be ameliorated by a weak OTC agent such as ACV.

Pub Med substantiates my position.
Did you notice when I said it dropped mine while on dbol,deca,test and later tren? It continues to work for ME now while on nothing but trt.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I said was it worked as still does work for me and others. I recommend op give it a try. Its no different then people saying that EPI works for gyno. Epi did nothing for me in any way,muscle,fat loss or gyno. Talke it all with a grain of salt and try it.
Its like 2 dollars for a bottle won't hurt to try it for damn sure.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what im sayin. If it doesn't work you can just clean your coffee maker with it. Win win.
yes sir, n that's way beyond blood pressure .
Cleanser etc, I was amazed with all the benefit it offered.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked - I said I was happy for you. ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
wicked442 cousin wanted to let you know it's helped out a lot he's been steady at 134-137/76-79 he just wanted to let you know and say thank you!

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Also he's been taking it at one tbsp cause he doesn't have a teaspoon measurer... I told him you got teaspoons at home and just got a dumbfounded look from him

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just take a swig from the bottle, I've grown to appreciate the experience,