Gyno from epi?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Towards the last few days of my four week cycle I had noticed my nipples getting more puffy. Now, almost a week into pct they are still slightly puffy, with small lumps under both and a slight stinging pain when I touch them. Is this the beginning of gyno? I am currently using 20mg nolva a serving of sup3r pct (75mg arimistane 1000mg trans-resveratrol, and 600mg e. Cotton extract). Do you guys think that my pct will resolve the problem, or should I pick up aromasin asap?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Nolva won't do anything but keep estro from binding to receptors but if you have high enough level of estro, it's affinity to bind to the receptors will be high too so nolva won't work. That's why you would need an AI to actually lower the aromatization

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I've heard people recommend ralox too. Will aromasin be enough along with my nolva and pct?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I don't know the mechanism of ralox so I can't give you any info about that. But nolva along with aromasin should be good

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know the mechanism of ralox so I can't give you any info about that. But nolva along with aromasin should be good
Ralox is a serm and works just like nolva but at a much higher affinity for estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I had some nasty lumps going on from my last cycle ( tren, trest, and d1m ) and ralox/exemestane made them completely dissappear in 2 weeks. I always keep ralox on hand now

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ralox is like the nuclear weapon when it comes to gyno

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Ralox is a serm and works just like nolva but at a much higher affinity for estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I had some nasty lumps going on from my last cycle ( tren, trest, and d1m ) and ralox/exemestane made them completely dissappear in 2 weeks. I always keep ralox on hand now
Do you know if ralox works for pubertal gyno? I have pubertal gyno but there no lump. It's just fatty tissue deposited around nipple area

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you know if ralox works for pubertal gyno? I have pubertal gyno but there no lump. It's just fatty tissue deposited around nipple area
I have absolutely no knowledge about pubertal gyno.