Ostarine Cycle: Full Plan + PCT - Suggestions/Critiques

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Alright guys so as some of you probably saw in my last thread I've been researching a lot about SARM's, PPAR modulators, and products of that nature in general as I'm most likely going to be getting my feet wet in a cycle sometime soon..and I'd never start something without a fair amount of knowledge first obviously..

SO, I plan on starting with EPG Ostagenin Max (contains 20mg Ostarine and 100mg laxogenin) for 4 weeks.

Question 1) Should I extend this to 6-8 weeks? I am hesitant because many users have reported unwanted side effects in the 5-6 week mark.

Question 2) ON CYCLE SUPPORT: Is there anything I could take DURING cycle that would serve beneficial and/or precautionary?

Now, PCT: I plan on including the following in my Post Cycle Therapy:
--Clomid
--Super PCT
--Reduce XT
--DAA

Question 1) Do I need to include an AI, or does Super PCT cover my AI base?

Question 2) Are Reduce XT and DAA necessary? Would it be better to include them for the hell of it? (DAA is cheap)

Question 3) Clomid dosing?

Thanks for all the answers and support thus far, I hope I can get a tad more guidance here from some of the vets so I can get to packing on some more muscle with a solid first cycle before I cut in March!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would pick up an AI just to have on hand. And reduce xt I would say is optional but a good supp to have on hand. and I would go with viron by blr instead of daa. Clomid dosage is 50/50/25/25

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
I would pick up an AI just to have on hand. And reduce xt I would say is optional but a good supp to have on hand. and I would go with viron by blr instead of daa. Clomid dosage is 50/50/25/25
Thanks, is Erase pro an Acceptable AI?
And is viron vital? (Alliteration unintentional, LOL)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, is Erase pro an Acceptable AI?
And is viron vital? (Alliteration unintentional, LOL)
Viron is not vital but a nice add in. An alternative would be boron, D3, LongJack (LJ100 to be specific). Or you could use OL SuperPCT which covers you from many angles in the PCT department.

I would suggest having a pharm/RC AI if possible. If not you could likely get away with something otc like Erase Pro or Inhibit-e if you HAD to. Some are more sensitive to estro sides from Clomid so just keep that in mind.

EDIT: also bump that cycle to 6-8 weeks. You'll be really disappointed at 4.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 20mg for 5 wks. Wanted to go 6 wks but honestly libido started dropping after 4 wks & I wasn't seeing/feeling many benefits after 4 wks. Might consider an L-dopa product to control prolactin. I felt better when using USPlabs PowerFull at night.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys so as some of you probably saw in my last thread I've been researching a lot about SARM's, PPAR modulators, and products of that nature in general as I'm most likely going to be getting my feet wet in a cycle sometime soon..and I'd never start something without a fair amount of knowledge first obviously..

SO, I plan on starting with EPG Ostagenin Max (contains 20mg Ostarine and 100mg laxogenin) for 4 weeks.

Question 1) Should I extend this to 6-8 weeks? I am hesitant because many users have reported unwanted side effects in the 5-6 week mark.

Question 2) ON CYCLE SUPPORT: Is there anything I could take DURING cycle that would serve beneficial and/or precautionary?

Now, PCT: I plan on including the following in my Post Cycle Therapy:
--Clomid
--Super PCT
--Reduce XT
--DAA

Question 1) Do I need to include an AI, or does Super PCT cover my AI base?

Question 2) Are Reduce XT and DAA necessary? Would it be better to include them for the hell of it? (DAA is cheap)

Question 3) Clomid dosing?

Thanks for all the answers and support thus far, I hope I can get a tad more guidance here from some of the vets so I can get to packing on some more muscle with a solid first cycle before I cut in March!
Cycle:
1. Definitely 6-8 weeks. You may experience some sides once past the 4 week mark, you might not. To get full gains you need 6-8 weeks. Even at 4 you suffer some suppression/shutdown without realizing full gains. If you're gonna do it, do it all the way. You can and will recover well from this cycle. Just my opinion.
2.if you really wanna save paper then skip it. Cycle support is never a bad idea based on multiple other health benefits but not strictly necessary.
PCT:
1. Super PCT has you covered from multiple angles if it's the new version. If the old one, you might want something stronger than Arimistane, maybe.
2. Reduce XT is good, but not extremely necessary if trying to save a buck. I don't really notice a lot from it but that doesn't mean a lot either. DAA at no more than 3 g. Is okay unless you have new super PCT w/ Sodium DAA in it. If so, drop the DAA.
3.clomid 50/50/25/25

Only other thing I would suggest is a natty anabolic such as Follidrone for PCT.

Last edited:
Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Cycle:
1. Definitely 6-8 weeks. You may experience some sides once past the 4 week mark, you might not. To get full gains you need 6-8 weeks. Even at 4 you suffer some suppression/shutdown without realizing full gains. If you're gonna do it, do it all the way. You can and will recover well from this cycle. Just my opinion.
2.if you really wanna save paper then skip it. Cycle support is never a bad idea based on multiple other health benefits but not strictly necessary.
PCT:
1. Super PCT has you covered from multiple angles if it's the new version. If the old one, you might want something stronger than Arimistane, maybe.
2. Reduce XT is good, but not extremely necessary if trying to save a buck. I don't really notice a lot from it but that doesn't mean a lot either. DAA at no more than 3 g. Is okay unless you have new super PCT w/ Sodium DAA in it. If so, drop the DAA.
3.clomid 50/50/25/25

Only other thing I would suggest is a natty anabolic such as Follidrone for PCT.
Thanks for being so in depth dude. ill definitely run Ostarine longer then..but with the longer cycle, would it be smart to start PCT before cycle is over, or extend PCT time?
Now Clomid, Super PCT, and follidrone..how does that look? Need an AI still? And if I need one, could it be erase pro or would it have to be something like nolvadex

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for being so in depth dude. ill definitely run Ostarine longer then..but with the longer cycle, would it be smart to start PCT before cycle is over, or extend PCT time?
Now Clomid, Super PCT, and follidrone..how does that look? Need an AI still? And if I need one, could it be erase pro or would it have to be something like nolvadex
Still Safe to have a stronger standalone AI on hand at least. Exemestane is your best Research Chem/pharma option. Probably overkill on this run but wouldn't hurt. Letrone is the best OTC option IMO. Super PCT probably has you covered but impossible to know until you know. Know what I mean? We all react differently. Err on the side of caution and be prepared:)

Nolva is a SERM, FYI. Functions in a similar fashion to Clomid.

No need to PCT early. That would be a waste of your PCT supps. The compounds need to start clearing your system before the PCT supps can start kick starting your HPTA. 4 weeks is sufficient for this but longer doesn't hurt. That mainly depends on your wallet. Follidrone would be really beneficial to run for 4 extra weeks.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Still Safe to have a stronger standalone AI on hand at least. Exemestane is your best Research Chem/pharma option. Probably overkill on this run but wouldn't hurt. Letrone is the best OTC option IMO. Super PCT probably has you covered but impossible to know until you know. Know what I mean? We all react differently. Err on the side of caution and be prepared:)

Nolva is a SERM, FYI. Functions in a similar fashion to Clomid.

No need to PCT early. That would be a waste of your PCT supps. The compounds need to start clearing your system before the PCT supps can start kick starting your HPTA. 4 weeks is sufficient for this but longer doesn't hurt. That mainly depends on your wallet. Follidrone would be really beneficial to run for 4 extra weeks.
Yeah man I feel you on erring on the side of caution, always smart. Clomid, super PCT, follidrone, and exemestane or letrone, but preferably exemestane...makes sense.
I'm glad I got a few things cleared up, a tad less ignorant to PCT for SARM's now :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I feel you on erring on the side of caution, always smart. Clomid, super PCT, follidrone, and exemestane or letrone, but preferably exemestane...makes sense.
I'm glad I got a few things cleared up, a tad less ignorant to PCT for SARM's now :D
Exem is stronger at inhibiting estrogen. But Letrone has some really unique anabolic properties besides inhibiting estrogen. Ghrelin increase(makes you hungrier), can increase IGF-1, T3, T4, and cAMP.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
As the other guys said, I would rec around 8 weeks. Also run arimistane 25-50mg (or other mild anti-e) on cycle. Drink lots of water and have bp-support and ai on hand if needed.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
One more thing guys! Should I drop my anabeta elite and erase pro when I start Ostarine?? Or can I keep them in? Add them back on top of my pct? Save for another time? Thanks!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
One more thing guys! Should I drop my anabeta elite and erase pro when I start Ostarine?? Or can I keep them in? Add them back on top of my pct? Save for another time? Thanks!
I'd save them for another time (presuming you've got yourself a serm and AI on hand already for PCT).

Time on + PCT = Time off .... so you'll def have some time after PCT to use them before another SARM run etc.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Ok and between super pct, follidrone and letrone , plus a liver support supp ..do u really think I need clomid lol like that seems overkill for using this product (epg ostagenin max)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok and between super pct, follidrone and letrone , plus a liver support supp ..do u really think I need clomid lol like that seems overkill for using this product (epg ostagenin max)
Lowish dose clomid and Sup3r Pct. No need to waste funds on anything else

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good it's just hard when getting mixed responses lol. Low clomid so not 50/50/25/25? How would u dose
I should clarify, I was talking solely in relation to restoring HPTA to baseline. Natty anabolics, cort inhibitors are up to your discretion.

How long have you decided on running for? if 8 weeks i reckon 50, 25, 25, 25 will be fine.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
I should clarify, I was talking solely in relation to restoring HPTA to baseline. Natty anabolics, cort inhibitors are up to your discretion.

How long have you decided on running for? if 8 weeks i reckon 50, 25, 25, 25 will be fine.
Was thinking 8 weeks and this product doses 25 mg..could halve it if I HAD to but don't think I will need to. So for PCT , sup3r pct, clomid At that dose. Do I need any natural T boosters also? Is there beneficial on cycle support like an AI to prevent gyno that I should have ?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking 8 weeks and this product doses 25 mg..could halve it if I HAD to but don't think I will need to. So for PCT , sup3r pct, clomid At that dose. Do I need any natural T boosters also? Is there beneficial on cycle support like an AI to prevent gyno that I should have ?
It is prudent for everyone to have a solid AI on hand when dabbling into SARMS/PH/DS/AAS. Will you need it for this cycle, unlikely.

Sup3r Pct has you covered for the natty angle testing boosting, spend a bit of time reading up on each ingredient.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
It is prudent for everyone to have a solid AI on hand when dabbling into SARMS/PH/DS/AAS. Will you need it for this cycle, unlikely.

Sup3r Pct has you covered for the natty angle testing boosting, spend a bit of time reading up on each ingredient.
I know I looked at the ingredients and saw that it advertised that it covered all those things I was more so double checking here. The reason I'm asking about the AI is because another individual told me I could use letrone as a natty AI and be fine.. But if ur saying I need a real AI then I guess I'll have to pick up some exemestane..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I looked at the ingredients and saw that it advertised that it covered all those things I was more so double checking here. The reason I'm asking about the AI is because another individual told me I could use letrone as a natty AI and be fine.. But if ur saying I need a real AI then I guess I'll have to pick up some exemestane..
You misinterpreted what I said. I said its prudent everyone have a good AI on hand, doesn't mean you need to use it. It is just available to you if sides do show up. Nomsayn'?

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
You misinterpreted what I said. I said its prudent everyone have a good AI on hand, doesn't mean you need to use it. It is just available to you if sides do show up. Nomsayn'?
Oh lol. My bad. Long day in class vocab skills are off. But yeah I feel u for sure. Alright so clomid at that dose with the super pct ad an AI on hand just in case. By the way, is it sup3r pct by Olympus labs or Super pct by warrior labs? Looks likes there's more than 1 out there lol. Just wondering where u all bought yours :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh lol. My bad. Long day in class vocab skills are off. But yeah I feel u for sure. Alright so clomid at that dose with the super pct ad an AI on hand just in case. By the way, is it sup3r pct by Olympus labs or Super pct by warrior labs? Looks likes there's more than 1 out there lol. Just wondering where u all bought yours :)
That would be OL. I wouldn't feed the other one to my pet kangaroo, personally.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
That would be OL. I wouldn't feed the other one to my pet kangaroo, personally.
LOL Mirin analogy. Sounds good mane thank ya . Also been using mk 677 this week :D dreams are crazy lol. Even tho I take it in the morning . Good stuff