Tren and deca.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I think this would be the best cycle, well in theory. But I keep reading different things on stacking them but mainly just people's opinions. I can put up with side effects so that's no question. I want the strength from tren and the size/joint help with deca. Would it be a waste to cycle them? I know they use the same receptor so would I just be spinning my wheels? Anybody cycle them successfully?

Big_sxc

Awards
I cycle tren and DECA succsefully. U will love NPP and tren ace more than DECA. Chuck in masteron. Cut with var and clen on top :). I do get quite angry running tren tho and that's my side effect

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cycle tren and DECA succsefully. U will love NPP and tren ace more than DECA. Chuck in masteron. Cut with var and clen on top :). I do get quite angry running tren tho and that's my side effect
I don't care for clen or var. I'm a powerlifter so my cycling is more performance based. What dosages did you use?

Thanks for the input man

Big_sxc

Awards
I went stupid bro. 900test E. 700tren A and 600npp. For powerlifting maybe use more npp or DECA? Mix with dbol

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went stupid bro. 900test E. 700tren A and 600npp. For powerlifting maybe use more npp or DECA? Mix with dbol
Ya I'm probably going to use anadrol cuz I hear it's better for pure stength. And do you feel both compounds worked well together? I hear they use the same receptor and some people claim that only the higher dosed one is working and the other one is just a waste. Any truth to that?

Big_sxc

Awards
I do not believe that truth at all. That's all bulls hit matey. Go thru my profile and find another thread I started on this topic. They work great together but if u are going for looks or physique then tren only would do just as good as DECA and tren. But there's a great feel from running em both. U will go nuts with strength

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you just helped me decide my next cycle?