Bloods back from end of ostrine cycle, starting pct

justjake

Awards
Hey guys

just finished an ostrine cycle @ 20mg a day for 12 weeks

Got my blood work back for my free test and its at 6.2 which is low and supressed by the ostrine, I have no atrophy and my libido is a little lower than normal. Overall it was a great cycle and i had amazing results. I just want to keep my gains and stay lean during this pct because in the past with epistane I have lost everything and I do not want this to be repeated. So I was going to keep my protein high and carbs and fats at a medium level for me and cut my rep range a little.

Cycle
ostrine 20mg ED

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
HCGenerate ED
Aromasin EOD 12.5

Aromasin 12.5 EOD
hcgenerate ED

Any help is appreciated!

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Oh **** lost gains with epistane noooo get out lol they will ban me soon because i know and understand truth .. for 2 days were going back and fourth on pro homones .. guys look at my posts and heres another guy saying same thing..shame

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just read this on the forum. I can't post links but add this into the anabolicminds

/forum/steroids/272325-keeping-gains-post.html

Hope it helps and that I don't get in trouble for referencing

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider adding in Reduce XT in week 3 of your PCT to combat rising cortisol levels. Besides that looks good.