Epi andro vs 1 andro

Jason11111

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on Epi andro but I still have a lot of confusion.

It coverts to dht so epiandro is used as a base. Similar to 4andro just that it's dry. But does it produce any gains by itself?

If I add Epi andro to a 1 andro cycle will it just serve as a base and not increase gains? I'm asking bc I had no lethargy what so ever while on my 1 andro cycle and I want a product that will produce more gains not just prevent lethargy.

I already have 2 bottles of Mandro and my bro have me a bottle of epiandro. Which I plan on using to cut around January.

Dosing scheme will prob be 3 caps of each per day for around 6-7 weeks with ostarine and cardarine

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your dosing of 1AD before? Epiandro is definitely a good "base" product, but can help add to the strength of your cycle, help keep you dryer, keep your aggression high, especially during workouts. Just shoot for over 300 mgs. on both, preferably working up to 400 or 500 on the 1AD.

Jason11111

Awards
I used 330mg of 1 andro for 5 weeks about.

I had great lean gains and had no lethargy. Which is why I'm asking if I should either just use 1 andro only but with a higher dosage such as 660mg day or 330mg 1 andro and 300mg epiandro per day. Which would get me better results?

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

Jason11111

Awards
Didn't quite understand what you typed? And pretty much everything sold now is either a PH or a sarm. All of the designer steroids marketed as pro hormones are now illegal

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't quite understand what you typed? And pretty much everything sold now is either a PH or a sarm. All of the designer steroids marketed as pro hormones are now illegal
He is going around to almost every thread on a PH and posting that same statement. It doesn't make much sense. He's either crazy, drunk, or high.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
He is going around to almost every thread on a PH and posting that same statement. It doesn't make much sense. He's either crazy, drunk, or high.
Lmfao, I noticed this too, maybe it's a troll or fake acc?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 330mg of 1 andro for 5 weeks about.

I had great lean gains and had no lethargy. Which is why I'm asking if I should either just use 1 andro only but with a higher dosage such as 660mg day or 330mg 1 andro and 300mg epiandro per day. Which would get me better results?
If you had good results at 330 then bumping certainly wouldn't hurt. But just be aware, the more you bump the more likely you are to see lethargy. But the other side of the coin is that Epiandro in either case would only help to enhance your cycle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Shoot for 450 if possible. See how you react . Try getting a good pwo to combat lethargy. Did u feel slowed down at all last time? Jason11111

Jason11111

Awards
No I felt like I had more energy to be honest.

I'm just wondering what will I've better results in a cut.

Doing 660mg 1 andro

Or 330 of 1 andro and 330 of epiandro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Doing 660mg 1 andro

Me personally i would push 400 of 1andro and 400 of epi .
From my personal experience, its always nice to put a little extra on top . Your body maybe used to the 330 dose . If u feel into week 3 your not getting what you want up it 100 to 150 extra . How long did you run the 330 for ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Doing 660mg 1 andro

Do you have an ai on hand and a good pct ?

Jason11111

Awards
I ran it for 5 weeks and I have eradicate. Clom nolva and adex

And i might add in another compound for the last 4 weeks as a finisher. Not sure what compound though. Was the yetti you were talking about a dry stack?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran it for 5 weeks and I have eradicate. Clom nolva and adex

And i might add in another compound for the last 4 weeks as a finisher. Not sure what compound though. Was the yetti you were talking about a dry stack?
The yetti is a mixture of dry and wet . It boils down to how you eat and how you train. Each compound has its benefits. I ran yetti 8 weeks and got huge . Im a,week into pct and i havent lost any muscle yet. The best way to run it is to taper up . Depending on your past stacks and how well you support your organs its a very doable cycle with minimal sides. I did get really aggressive week 3 but thats a huge plus as it translatedinto the size and strength gains i obtained.

Jason11111

Awards
I might add it as a finisher such as

Week 1-7 1 andro
Week 1-7 epi andro
Week 1-7 ostarine
Week 1-7 cardarine
Week 4-7 yetti