Forms of testosterone cypionate

clayboy_123

Awards
Anyone notice a difference in potency of effects or duration of effects between name brand vs generic vs compounded testosterone cypionate injections?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea of course but there is only one form of it.
You're talking about quality
This. I was sent Upjohn testosterone for TRT and had to lower my prescribed dose. On my compounded testosterone it feels about 25% shy of listed concentration. Bloodwork shows it to be light as well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This. I was sent Upjohn tsotosterone for TRT and had to lower my prescribed dose. On my compounded testosterone it feels about 25% shy of listed concentration. Bloodwork shows it to be light as well.
Yes sir ive noticed a difference in certain brands i cant mention. Usually phara grades best . But there are some places i swear to burritos they dose it at 50% ...

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Lol alot of sites have tested results posted so people know who has fire gear and who doesnt. Test cyp is test cyp you can tell dosage pretty much by strength and size of person while on .. with size alone its not exactly as they say .. any way because of the weight of the ester.

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Pharma is always more pure compared to ugl. But still under ground labs still usually put out attleast 89% or more purity.

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
The mixtures have to be exact or they can not brew the test it will crash... the purity is in the raw powder they get .lol simple test 101 s h i t

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Wow the new guy is the only one with any idea . I give up

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow the new guy is the only one with any idea . I give up
Sometimes we like to sit back and let the new guy talk haha your killin it bro keep it up !!!
Immunknyc 300mg in 1cc of test ? Have u seen that b4?

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Wtf arebyou t s lking about test e standard yes fact is always 300 mg per cc alot ll 500per cc . And cyp is 250 per cc .. you need to google my friend before we argue about what every one on gear has in there stash . Wow you guys man .. cyp =250 e =300 prop =100 and standard . Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha for real ... maybe my friend IronAddiction has an opinion on this ...
Sorry op fornthe thread hijack ... should we start our own thread this is a debate for real... rascal14 most ive ever seen is 250 legit ...

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
You cannot purchase it any other way bro..so i guess you have never bought test before ? Dude my last blend was 300 test e /plus 200 tren e per 1cc..

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
You can buy 10 ml 30 ml and 55ml jugs bud ..they sell test e 500 mg per cc **** is monsterous. They had a blend with test tren masteron before was like 625mg of gear per cc

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You can buy 10 ml 30 ml and 55ml jugs bud ..they sell test e 500 mg per cc **** is monsterous. They had a blend with test tren masteron before was like 625mg of gear per cc
Pretty sweet but i honestly don't believe you got waht u payed for . Start a new thread and tag me in it we can continue our debate ... i dont wanna hijack ops thread

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Winstrol Oral Suspension 25MG/mL in 60mL bottle $40
-TEST BLITZ: TestProp/TestAce/TNE 125/50/25
-THE BLEND: MastProp/TrenAce/TestProp 130/100/30 $70
-TREN BLEND: TrenAce/TestAce 150/50 $65
-Trenbolone No Ester 50MG/mL $45
-Trenbolone Acetate 150MG/mL $60
-Trenbolone Acetate 100MG/mL $50
-Trenbolone Enanthate 200MG/mL $65
-Masteron Propionate 150MG/mL $60
-Masteron Propionate 100MG/mL $50
-Masteron Enanthate 200MG/mL $65
-Boldenone Cypionate 200MG/mL $45
-Equipoise 350MG/mL* $60
-Equipoise 300MG/mL* $50
-NPP 150MG/mL $50
-NPP 100MG/mL $40
-Deca 200MG/mL $45
-Sustanon 250MG/mL $45
-Testosterone No Ester 75MG/mL $45
-Testosterone Enanthate 300MG/mL $50
-Testosterone Cypionate 300MG/mL $50
-Testosterone Cypionate 200MG/mL $35
-Testosterone Acetate 100MG/mL $35
-Testosterone Propionate 150MG/mL $40
-Testosterone Propionate 100MG/mL $

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Site Map
Home » Testotren 500MG
Testotren 500MG

Product Code: 1089620
Price: $100.00
Qty:
Description
Testotren 500MG

300MG of Testosterone Enanthate, and 200MG of Trenbolone Enanthate per ML **WARNING** This product contains Ethy

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Look at this s h i t broHome » Tequitren 650MG
Tequitren 650MG

Product Code: 4868826
Price: $125.00
Qty:
Description
Tequitren 650MG

300MG of Testosterone Enanthate, 200MG of Boldenone Undecylenate, and 150MG of Trenbolone Enanthate

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Look at this s h i t broHome » Tequitren 650MG
Tequitren 650MG

Product Code: 4868826
Price: $125.00
Qty:
Description
Tequitren 650MG

300MG of Testosterone Enanthate, 200MG of Boldenone Undecylenate, and 150MG of Trenbolone Enanthate
It would be nice if true... i dont think you can fit all that in a cc stably. ..

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Yup they use eo instead of ba as a carrier oil. I ran it before but i am a responder to eq my red blood cell count goes too high man . Makes me me like hyper anxiety

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Here you go brah.
this works like a charm for me

Testosterone Enanthate

Test E is soluable in oil alone. It needs no additional solvents, but for antimicrobial puposes BA (benzyl alcohol) is used.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams test enanthate
0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
31.20ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol and 26.20cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
Swirl and heat until solution is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" or visible separation should be left.
Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
Place another needle through stopper to relieve pressure
Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Here you go brah.
this works like a charm for me

Testosterone Enanthate

Test E is soluable in oil alone. It needs no additional solvents, but for antimicrobial puposes BA (benzyl alcohol) is used.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams test enanthate
0.80ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
31.20ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol and 26.20cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)
Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
Swirl and heat until solution is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" or visible separation should be left.
Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
Place another needle through stopper to relieve pressure
Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 40ml - 250mg/ml sterile solution for injection
That is sweet if i had the gd patiencefor it...

When u make it do you use teflon or pyrex ?

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Lol glass man , that dude ric is sick he interview rich piana and they go over the whole thing so honest . Good ****

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol glass man , that dude ric is sick he interview rich piana and they go over the whole thing so honest . Good ****
Love the knowledge. ... do you believe in diff name brands equal diff strength / quality ?? That was the op's question.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying your gear in jugs.... This is concerning

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sweet but i honestly don't believe you got waht u payed for . Start a new thread and tag me in it we can continue our debate ... i dont wanna hijack ops thread
250-300mg/ml is standard for test e/c

1cc=1ml

I've seen the mg/ml way higher. It depends on the skills of the brewer. Usually powerful solvents are used.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
250-300mg/ml is standard for test e/c

1cc=1ml

I've seen the mg/ml way higher. It depends on the skills of the brewer. Usually powerful solvents are used.

Ive seen 500 at most ... ive heard some are real some arent . Id rather take my chances with the 250.

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wats the highest level you've seen/used ?
Mg/cc
Was looking for exact specifications but looks like that supplier isn't on anymore.

But he has 500,750,1000 mg blends.

Must have been crap though, he's not around anymore

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Was looking for exact specifications but looks like that supplier isn't on anymore.

But he has 500,750,1000 mg blends.

Must have been crap though, he's not around anymore
Yup been told by family friends on here and pro bb to stay away from anything over 250 300 range. Its not worth the risk . Although
I had some prop that was supposedly 300 it felt just cyp 250 to be exact ... maybe mislabeled.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did you make s new profile calling big hulk a biitch?
I think the guy got banned but in like 3 mins dude explained the whole process. And its just not good to talk like that maybe he needs guidance :) ... Ive read the sticky and im being extra careful as to not read it again . Iam on pct so he can call me anything ill just smile hahah cup cakes 4 life

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the guy got banned but in like 3 mins dude explained the whole process. And its just not good to talk like that maybe he needs guidance :) ... Ive read the sticky and im being extra careful as to not read it again . Iam on pct so he can call me anything ill just smile hahah cup cakes 4 life
Oh lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ugl can put whatever concentration on the products they want to try and hype it, sell it, etc. Fact of the matter is that E will not hold at higher than 400, Cyp at 300, and Prop at 200. And those are pushing it. Of course they can try, add solvents, will probably crash, and cripple your ass after injecting.

Big super blends sound great, but talk to anyone who knows brewing and they'll shoot that shiit down real quick. Severely underdosed at best. But ugl is not regulated by the FDA, they can say what they want and the illegal consumers of their product can only verify it by bloodwork that is completely subjective. Or Mass Spec.

There is a reason pharm grade Cyp, E and Prop have a pretty well established concentration. It's not for convenience sake. Trust, if they could cram more mg per ml they would. But they have found the concentration that is most stable for each.

Scientifically any higher than what i put above will not hold period. BS by labs in a BS laden industry.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ugl can put whatever concentration on the products they want to try and hype it, sell it, etc. Fact of the matter is that E will not hold at higher than 400, Cyp at 300, and Prop at 200. And those are pushing it. Of course they can try, add solvents, will probably crash, and cripple your ass after injecting.

Big super blends sound great, but talk to anyone who knows brewing and they'll shoot that shiit down real quick. Severely underdosed at best. But ugl is not regulated by the FDA, they can say what they want and the illegal consumers of their product can only verify it by bloodwork that is completely subjective. Or Mass Spec.

There is a reason pharm grade Cyp, E and Prop have a pretty well established concentration. It's not for convenience sake. Trust, if they could cram more mg per ml they would. But they have found the concentration that is most stable for each.

Scientifically any higher than what i put above will not hold period. BS by labs in a BS laden industry.
Additionally, pharm meds don't use too high of concentration as it can crystillize in the muscle after injection once the solvents disperse. This can lead to post injection soreness and if it hurts all the time patients will refuse the treatment and the drug won't sell.