EpiTren?

N

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about getting a bottle of epitren from IML.
I've heard good things about epistane.
AN it's time too run this.
i'll probably run it before Christmas, or after it just depends what I'm feeling
My Past Cycles
Dmz By OL
and DMZ 2.0
I gained 20 pounds off dmz, an only leaned up on 2.0

would Just one bottle of Epi-tren Rx Be enough too
run it at 20/20/30/30/30/40
or should I pick up two bottles?

N

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I may actually do just this
Weeks 1-4 EPITREN RX~3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-4 4-ANDRO RX~2 capsules per day
probably wouldn't be a bad idea too get A prolactin inhb

B

Big_sxc

Awards
Epistane is like a mix between Winny and var. It offers great hardness when run at 60mg plus. Absolute great increase in strength like you won't believe in higher doses and it converts to a very potent AI. Its quite the steroid. I would recommend running both compounds closer to the 60mg range each from start to finish. You won't be dissapointed but DO NOT expect DMZ like results. Or m1t results. That stuff is just crazy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ran epitren a few months back and it was SEVERELY underdosed. I finished my cycle at 8caps/day and still only saw mild effects.

I did have zero sides and saw nice benefits but be prepared to run 3 bottles.

There were at least two other guys here that had the same experience, running 7-9caps/day before seeing benefits

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't call it under-dosed as in IML didn't put what's on the label in the caps. However, there are only 10 mg of each product in each capsule. That's not much, so yeah you might have to dose it high if you are running it by itself. Maybe stacking it with some other trenavar product and straight epi product would be good. You could use it as an add on....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course it depends on how you respond to epi and trenavar. Some people just need more and some people react well to a normal dosage.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't call it under-dosed as in IML didn't put what's on the label in the caps. However, there are only 10 mg of each product in each capsule. That's not much, so yeah you might have to dose it high if you are running it by itself. Maybe stacking it with some other trenavar product and straight epi product would be good. You could use it as an add on....
My issue with it was that it took what was supposed to be "80" mg of epi to give me even close to the same feel and results as 30mg from iron legion. That to me is the definition of underdosed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heavyiron

I just want to see what he has to say about it. This is the first I've heard of something from IML products being under-dosed. I always thought they were legit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
heavyiron

I just want to see what he has to say about it. This is the first I've heard of something from IML products being under-dosed. I always thought they were legit.
We already had this discussion with him as it was happening. I had a whole thread about it.

Even though there were 3 of us with the same issues, the only response I got was that it must be my diet.

I

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We already had this discussion with him as it was happening. I had a whole thread about it.

Even though there were 3 of us with the same issues, the only response I got was that it must be my diet.
Oh yeah. I'm old and forget things!. I remember now though.

I

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Lol are you trying to insinuate that im crazy cause i see through the bs of a fake anabolic site .. lol

N

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is like a mix between Winny and var. It offers great hardness when run at 60mg plus. Absolute great increase in strength like you won't believe in higher doses and it converts to a very potent AI. Its quite the steroid. I would recommend running both compounds closer to the 60mg range each from start to finish. You won't be dissapointed but DO NOT expect DMZ like results. Or m1t results. That stuff is just crazy.
I know, I turned heads at gyms, when I was just on dmz, it was amazing..
I wish I stocked up on dmz...
I loved it.
even tho I think I mildly tore my Forearm tendon. lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...
You posted this exact same comment in another thread ....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And he immediately came back to resume convo in another thread under a new acct. and got the ban hammer again after his first post. Lol. SMH.
HAHAHAHA no way ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah his mind was warped from too many sublingual pellets of rabbit droppings. .. thats wat happens when you buy test pellets from India. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My younger brother suggested it may ne due to poor mixing ... i dont know how factually correct that is but its a suggestion. ..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha I noticed that
Jist a fyi for all u guys . Iam not related to the guy spewing magically bull shyt on every thread. He was fun to piss off but no brethren of mine haha have a good day guys . MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
College game day so it's time to celebrate and get rowdy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you guys just got a bad batch or something. With some impressive google skills I haven't found anything else but positive reviews and logs of this product. IronMagLabs also seems to have a stellar reputation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe you guys just got a bad batch or something. With some impressive google skills I haven't found anything else but positive reviews and logs of this product. IronMagLabs also seems to have a stellar reputation.
I totally agree, which was why I was so surprised/disappointed.