Gyno reversal, whilst cuttin with sarm!

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi guys currently in pct from a epistane cycle (chapperal labs), using clomid 50 mg each day and used nolva 20mg each day for the first week now using 10mg. But my nipples are puffy and larger then ever. Making my pecs look rubbish. Usnsure if my nolva is bunk. Dnt think it is, but any way I was thinking of using the letro taper plan with nolva to try reduce its size whilst cutting with the sarms ostarine and gw to help preserve muscle whilst cutting.. Will this work? Running them along side each other shouldnt cause any negative effect should it, as they work in different ways??

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Letro is a very harsh AI. It will work but crush your estrogen. I would go with aromasin instead. I also PERSONALLY wouldn't use osta in pct. Some do some don't, I wouldnt. Try aromasin at 12.5mg a day but you might have to play with the dosing.

Monk3y303

Awards
Im not using it in pct maybe I worded it wrong after pct is finished iwill be goin into a cut and plan on usimg ostaring nd gw to preserve the muscle gained from cycle and assist me cut. But at the same time im planning on reversing or reducing my gyno by using letrozole

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Do you have lumps behind your nipples? Or are they just puffy?

Monk3y303

Awards
Naa lumps had them ages but recently got much worse larger lump. More fat around it and puffy

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry bro, if I comprehend you correctly you had lumps a while ago, but they have recently gotten much larger. With more fat accumulation and puffiness?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, you're probably going to want to go with Ralox instead of the clomid/nolva for gyno reversal with the letro. But the longer you've had the gyno the harder it is to reverse. I would do this before you even think about hopping on osta as osta increase estrogen as well.

Monk3y303

Awards
Osta will only ever so slightly errect estrogen but this will be stoped with the letro. This is mainly to help maintain muscle whilst I cut. To loose any chest fat that may be there and letro to reducr the lump size I though the common protocol was letro and nolva?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Nolva can be used but raloxifene is a more effective serm for battling gyno.

Monk3y303

Awards
So letro and raloxifene. Ill.look into it cheers. U think there will be any harm running this with sarms mentioned?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't honestly. I'm sure you can get away with it but osta does increase estrogen and suppresses you. I wouldn't wanna screw with my hormones while I'm screwing wih my hormones lol. Focus on getting the gyno taken care of then run the osta a couple months done the road.

Monk3y303

Awards
Ostarine is non hormonal and onluly.slightly supression of htpa. Other levels remain untouched. So it may noelt be so bad but I see ur point

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
The ai yoy got is junk real letro will crush gyno and is a great ai . Lumps go away on there own any way , you were too heavy for any anabolucs . You will not gain a body you want from pro hormones ever . Stop buying this junk a go on a diet is only way epistane is very week the puffy nipples are cause you keep screwing with them

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
God damn some of the comments on here lately. Good thing most of the reponses are top notch.

OP - As Canes325 said. Deal with one thing at a time or be ready for a worsening gyno sitiuation. PCT'ing, then immediatley junping back on a hormonal product for a cut is a foolish idea, especially when trying to battle legit gyno. You are setting your body up for failure and putting it on a hormonal rollercoaster.

Take care of your PCT and gyno first. Also, go see a doctor and do it properly; no RC chems and self-diagnosis. When your body is ready, worry about the cut then.

If you are worried about maintaining gains now, you can also add in an epicatechin supplement like Ep1c or follidrone. They are non-hormonal.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
God damn some of the comments on here lately. Good thing most of the reponses are top notch.

OP - As Canes325 said. Deal with one thing at a time or be ready for a worsening gyno sitiuation. PCT'ing, then immediatley junping back on a hormonal product for a cut is a foolish idea, especially when trying to battle legit gyno. You are setting your body up for failure and putting it on a hormonal rollercoaster.

Take care of your PCT and gyno first. Also, go see a doctor and do it properly; no RC chems and self-diagnosis. When your body is ready, worry about the cut then.

If you are worried about maintaining gains now, you can also add in an epicatechin supplement like Ep1c or follidrone. They are non-hormonal.
I swear I've never seen so much mis information in a single day than on the boards today.

Monk3y303

Awards
So whats the miss information? Ibe seen a doctor he thinks its normal. I.dnt think having massive lumps under my nipples and puffy nips is normal but hey what do I know! Also immunkys comment I hacnt been running and Ai, so unsure what u are talkimg about and I thought epistane was amazing 18lbs heavier in 5 week isnt exactly normal bench press up by 30kg and holding same.with squat etc. But it will not acheive my goals and is weak... Ok.then

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Idk how ralox works. But anyways. If you had done some proper research before hopping into the cycle you would have seen that Epi is known for its rebound gyno. You should have done nolva with aromasin. Letro don't work with nolva. You should have started nolva and then start of week 2 or 3 you should have started aromasin for 4 weeks, taking it 2 weeks past nolva.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
So whats the miss information? Ibe seen a doctor he thinks its normal. I.dnt think having massive lumps under my nipples and puffy nips is normal but hey what do I know! Also immunkys comment I hacnt been running and Ai, so unsure what u are talkimg about and I thought epistane was amazing 18lbs heavier in 5 week isnt exactly normal bench press up by 30kg and holding same.with squat etc. But it will not acheive my goals and is weak... Ok.then
My comment has nothing to do with you. Although to be honest immunknyc's comment in this thread and others have but excruciatingly painful to read. Good luck with everything OP.

Monk3y303

Awards
I did reasarch and alot.of.it.. and.no one ran epi with aromasin and.I didnt think I would need it. I had nolva and.clomid on.hand

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards

This is the best info take care of your bdy like cane325 said take care of this hormone balance or your body will fight itself to go back to normal you will lose all gains, people post stuff oline. I have nova and clomid on hand. Well clomid only helps lh and boys come back faster , nova only tries to take the place of estrogen at receptors .but you will have to run constantly unless you kill the estrogen . People i guess dont mention Exemestane, (trade name Aromasin). Which i personally prefer (opinion only) i do know guys that hit lite letro every 3 days. But again aromasin is only my opinion..