Superior formulations

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Just saw this on OL's Facebook page, is this a new sister company? The bottle said supermass "super bulking stack"

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yes... It's a sister company that will ONLY be sold in stores and not online.

That's all I can say on the matter :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah we got that but what is super bulk ?
I want to tell you guys soooo bad! Hopefully today sometime today we can let you in on this

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I want to tell you guys soooo bad! Hopefully today sometime today we can let you in on this
Today is today already. It's 5 am at the East coast and 2 am here. Let's get the scoop now!

Lol us AM folks are like feeners..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is today already. It's 5 am at the East coast and 2 am here. Let's get the scoop now!

Lol us AM folks are like feeners..
yupppp yates84 tell us about all the plans nowwwwwwww haha!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So it won't be sold on any online store, so then how is the majority of people suppose to get their hands on it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it won't be sold on any online store, so then how is the majority of people suppose to get their hands on it?
Your local supp shop. There will be no online details about this product unfortunately

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Lol I didn't think so, how can OL ensure that every shady supp shop will carry this product?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im guessing like 2-3 sarms mixed up ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I didn't think so, how can OL ensure that every shady supp shop will carry this product?
We are counting on guys like you to go to your local supp shop and demand they carry this brand! You can also pm me with any shop info and I will get in contact with them

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, we have one shop here that carries some stuff... they have a couple of 1-Andro products, natural PCT, liver care bottles. Maybe they would not be opposed to carrying this.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
If this is some grey area stuff, why would they risk it with jail time and penalties when they probably had dozens of suppliers before the ban
^
Plus we need to know what's in it before we can put a good word in :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, we have one shop here that carries some stuff... they have a couple of 1-Andro products, natural PCT, liver care bottles. Maybe they would not be opposed to carrying this.
Send me their info!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is some grey area stuff, why would they risk it with jail time and penalties when they probably had dozens of suppliers before the ban
^
Plus we need to know what's in it before we can put a good word in :)
It is 100% legal is all I can really tell you. You will find out what's in it when you get a bottle of it in your hands :) are you even more curious now?! Send me your shops info!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Just wondering... why exactly are you not saying what is in it ? Is there a reason or is it just to have the illusion of being "mysterious"

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
That's what I'm wondering too? What gives
Apparently the guessing game? I saw it on fb when they semi announced it and I'm not saying it's sketchy but coming from a company who has been very transparent with everything they put out makes me wonder about this product.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah something doesn't seem right here if there will be no info online about it

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Also Yates saying you have to get a bottle to know what's in it ? Get out of here with that.. it could be full of horse poop but .. ya bought it and that's how you find out

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
If horse poop=gainz then hey. I'm not gonna knock it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a local supp shop that has a "back shelf" with some goodies from pre 2004 ban but they want like $350+ for any ph/ds and I'm too young anyways.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Also Yates saying you have to get a bottle to know what's in it ? Get out of here with that.. it could be full of horse poop but .. ya bought it and that's how you find out
He said "get a bottle in your hands", meaning go into a shop and pick one up.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Trust me guys there's no funny business about what's in it . If you can get a bottle the stuff is directly on the label . It's exclusive to retailers , I'm sure someone will get some and it'll spread like wild fire . Don't fear what you don't know ;) embrace the mystery

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me guys there's no funny business about what's in it . If you can get a bottle the stuff is directly on the label . It's exclusive to retailers , I'm sure someone will get some and it'll spread like wild fire . Don't fear what you don't know ;) embrace the mystery
Typical OL you guys sure like to tease. If i didnt know better i would think the owner of OL was my super horny yet super religious ex girlfriend. Instead of s** its supplements that you guys love to tease me with.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
All I have by me are chains like GNC and Vitamin Shop....

Looks like I'll be Road tripping to get my hands on this one.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
All I have by me are chains like GNC and Vitamin Shop....

Looks like I'll be Road tripping to get my hands on this one.
The closest supplement store to me besides gnc is about 30 minutes away, yates84 put it on the list to be in contact with. Fingers crossed haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The closest supplement store to me besides gnc is about 30 minutes away, yates84 put it on the list to be in contact with. Fingers crossed haha
I got you and a few others, waiting on more pm's. Get me some info and I will try to make it happen