back from deployment. 255 to 222 cycle info

clk

clk

Awards
well, went on deployment. now im back. unfortunately i went from 6'5 @ 255#'s to 222#'s (had no gym) when i got back, i took leave for a month and locked myself at home and basically dedicated the whole month to meal prep, lifting and sleeping. desperately trying to get some strength and weight back. ive had pretty good progress taking in about 5k calories a day and just doing a slightly modified stronglifts 5x5. my caloric intake will be going up here soon. but right now its stuck at 5k because i want to throw up at every meal. once my body acclimates, ill be getting back to the 6500-7k range like i was before.

the real reason for this post is this... PH's are banned. but i got my hands on an actual cycle. i plan on taking it in a few months. once i feel like im back in the groove, solid and tight thats when i will start it. it will be my first pinned cycle so i decided to just go with a pretty basic cycle of test E. my plan is to run 250MG 2X a week for 10-12 weeks. i know an AI will be needed. im sure ill need something for the gonads. and yes i know i need a PCT. if any of you guys have ran a solo test E cycle, could you give me some heads up on what to expect, suggested AI, something for the gonads etc.
also, at my size and weight (current is 230#) is 500MG sufficient for some decent gains vs sides?

thanks guys. even though im the caboose, im back on the gain train!!! :dance2:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As your first cycle I think 500mg a week will be plenty. I am currently on my first injectable cycle as well, but I am running 750mg Test a week and I kick started with Tbol. I'm currently at .5mg Adex ed for my dose. At .5mg eod my Estrogen levels were at 54 and I was having sensitive nips so I needed to raise the dosage. But, everyone is different. Your dose will also depend on which AI. If you use Aromasin I would probably start at 12.5mg eod or so and Arimidex .5mg e3d and adjust from there.

You can use HCG to keep your ball size and possibly help make recovery easier. What is your PCT gonna look like? Overall I think you've done some good research and are being smart by waiting until you get back into the groove of things. What's your body fat percentage and what previous cycles have you done if any at all?

clk

clk

Awards
okay sounds good. right now the only part of the cycle i have in hand is the test e. so i have to see what i can get for the AI. what week are you on and whats the sides? lethargy? (im a student. the lethargy portion is important to know)

as far as PCT goes, i was thinking nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 and clomid if needed. not 100% on this yet. but thats what this thread is for.

body fat is not known. i'm into strongman and powerlifting. so i never keep tabs on it. im an ECTO and am usually pretty lean. right now, my guess is 12-14% (some abs are apparent)

ive taken a few cycles before. m-drol/p-plex for two cycles, solo superdrol, and super DMZ (most recent)

clk

clk

Awards
just saw that youre logging. no need to answer the questions i asked about the sides, week etc. ill look at your log.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on about week 6 and the lethargy is going away since raising my AI and being done with the Tbol. I haven't really commented on the lethargy recently in the log.

Okay so it looks like you're pretty experienced with anabolic already. I would go ahead and get some Clomid for your PCT too. Run it at something like 50/50/50/25/25, it's cheap and better for restarting HPTA than Nolva. I personally like them combined.

Overall you've got a great cycle planned out and it seems you have your diet and training under control. Now the only thing I would recommend would be some natural products added to PCT to help keep gains. I think Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed and Ghar1ne are great for PCT and I will be using them as well. Also throw in a natur test booster like Super PCT or Alphamax.

Reactions: clk
Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I would second Ep1c Unleashed and Alphamax. Both are outstanding for me in PCT right now.

clk

clk

Awards
i have some experience. im by no means a veteran though. i'll look into what AI i can get my hands on tomorrow. i planned on geting nolva and clomid. just wasnt sure about running both of them. how's that Tbol treating your lower back? im still digging through your log. my last cycle about killed me with the lower back pumps. i deadlift a lot and do hypers as their accessory. that **** had to stop on DMZ. i couldnt even move. thanks for the help man.

clk

clk

Awards
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have some experience. im by no means a veteran though. i'll look into what AI i can get my hands on tomorrow. i planned on geting nolva and clomid. just wasnt sure about running both of them. how's that Tbol treating your lower back? im still digging through your log. my last cycle about killed me with the lower back pumps. i deadlift a lot and do hypers as their accessory. that **** had to stop on DMZ. i couldnt even move. thanks for the help man.
The back pumps were pretty harsh at some points. I was taking quite a bit of Taurine a day and it definitely helped.

I get horrible back pumps on any oral cycle, but they were better this time around with the Taurine for sure.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
what are you coming off of?
Epistane/Halo cycle. I got some wicked back pumps on the 4th day or so. I used MTS Vasky. One serving pre-workout, and a second serving with some aminos during the workout. Worked for me.

Using the TD and oral version of Ep1c. Helping a ton with endurance. Alphamax is working wonders on keeping the aggression and libido up.