Need Help with my First PH Cycle

integlspwr

Awards
Currently 5 5 187 about 21% BF according to that Omron Body Fat Scanner.

I'm cutting fat down from my last ABE / XGels Bulk. via the Keto Diet...

End goal is: 180# 12% BF

This is what was suggested by the local supplement store.

-WARRIOR LABZ DZine
(DZINE) 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta
dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine (20mg)
CARBOPOL (25mg)
MILK THISTLE (100mg)

- SNS Inhibit-P
- Warrior Labz Super PCT
- Exclusive Pharmaceuticals Testagen EXT
- TUDCA

The Cycle Is:

Week 1: 2 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day
Week 2: 3 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day
Week 3: 3 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day / 4 Caps Testagen EXT / 2 Caps Inhibit-P
Week 4: 2 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day / 4 Caps Testagen EXT / 2 Caps Inhibit-P
Week 5: 2 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day / 4 Caps Testagen EXT / 2 Caps Inhibit-P
Week 6: 1 Caps Dzine per Day / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day / 4 Caps Testagen EXT / 2 Caps Inhibit-P / 3 Caps Super PCT
Week 7: 3 Caps Super PCT / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day
Week 8: 3 Caps Super PCT / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day
Week 9: 3 Caps Super PCT / 3 caps TUDCA Per Day
Week 10: 3 caps TUDCA Per Day

Anything I'm missing from my list that I can add.

I was maybe thinking doing a Natty stack towards the end of my cycle.

I know a bunch of you guys have a few cycles on your belt, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
1. You need A LOT of research about the compunds. How to run a cycle. What you need for a cycle and pct

2. If you're 5'5 and 187lbs 21% bf, then I wouldn't recommend starting any ph cycle now. You should cut down first. And it's all about diet for that, not ph. I dnt know about your workout history, but if you do have some solid foundation of at least 2-3 years consistent, then the only thing I would suggest is osta to preserve your muscle while cutting. But then again I wouldn't start on that right away. You definitely need to cut some fat first

integlspwr

Awards
1. You need A LOT of research about the compunds. How to run a cycle. What you need for a cycle and pct

2. If you're 5'5 and 187lbs 21% bf, then I wouldn't recommend starting any ph cycle now. You should cut down first. And it's all about diet for that, not ph. I dnt know about your workout history, but if you do have some solid foundation of at least 2-3 years consistent, then the only thing I would suggest is osta to preserve your muscle while cutting. But then again I wouldn't start on that right away. You definitely need to cut some fat first
yes cutting right now as i type this with the keto diet, once i get low BF, I will do a PH cycle.

I've actually been working out 5 days a week pretty solid for almost 2 years no breaks at all within those 2 years.

irvingb

Awards
I'd say don't use dmz it is too harsh for a beginner if you can get halo or epi that would be the way to go. Second you need a serm in your pct nolv or clomid will do. I would suggest doing some intensive research into the compounds before use. These compounds are good, but keep in mind they are not protein or creatine if they are used improperly or with ignorance bad things can happen. Not trying to scare you or anything just want you to make sure you are ready for the cycle before you start

integlspwr

Awards
I'd say don't use dmz it is too harsh for a beginner if you can get halo or epi that would be the way to go. Second you need a serm in your pct nolv or clomid will do. I would suggest doing some intensive research into the compounds before use. These compounds are good, but keep in mind they are not protein or creatine if they are used improperly or with ignorance bad things can happen. Not trying to scare you or anything just want you to make sure you are ready for the cycle before you start
I ran two 8 week cycles of ABE xGels run and also ran 4 weeks of epi(-) during one of those 8 week cycles. Yes i keep on hearing about SERMs and I hear that no Serm No Cycle. I guess how much nolv should i be dosing and when should i be dosing it during my cycle?

irvingb

Awards
Abe xgels I've never heard of I have heard of sns xgels if they are similar then its not a prohormone and you should start with something less harsh. Nolva should be run four weeks after cycle ends starting at about 40 mg down to 10 or 5 at week 4 depending on how well things are going. Best advice is to do research. This site is great even a simple search on Google will result in good information. You're on the right track by asking now instead of after the fact.

integlspwr

Awards
Abe xgels I've never heard of I have heard of sns xgels if they are similar then its not a prohormone and you should start with something less harsh. Nolva should be run four weeks after cycle ends starting at about 40 mg down to 10 or 5 at week 4 depending on how well things are going. Best advice is to do research. This site is great even a simple search on Google will result in good information. You're on the right track by asking now instead of after the fact.
I tried to do some of research and always end up with more questions that I originally started. thats why i just went with whatever the local nutrional shop reccomended, but now I know there is more that meets the eye like not knowing i needed a SERM to run etc.

irvingb

Awards
Yea supp stores are fine when it comes to protein questions but for anabolics its best to do your own research and gain some knowledge on not only their functions but what is need for a cycle both on and post cycle. Keep.up the work on sliming down without any anabolics and keep asking questions.