Sarms/ph cycle advice...

pinobit

Awards
Hello guys...
Need advice for a cycle or at least an idea of it...
Could it be a valid option something like this?
Week 1-6 OL GH-Mass (LGD + Ibutamoren)
Week 2-6 Dermacrine
Week 2-6 EL1MINATE (Low dosage)
Week 7-11 Epistane Solo (ok plus cycle support...)
Week 12-15 Pct (Clomid 50/50/25/25 + Alphamax)
Or it's better to run into sarms and go into phs in a second time (after pct and at least another 4 week off period)?

Ah... Another question... if I want to add a "jolly supp" starting from week 3 of pct should it be better a cortisol support like 7-oh (reduce xt) or something like ep1c unleashed td?

Thanks for help...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys...
Need advice for a cycle or at least an idea of it...
Could it be a valid option something like this?
Week 1-6 OL GH-Mass (LGD + Ibutamoren)
Week 2-6 Dermacrine
Week 2-6 EL1MINATE (Low dosage)
Week 7-11 Epistane Solo (ok plus cycle support...)
Or it's better to run into sarms and go into phs in a second time (after pct and at least another 4 week off period)?

Ah... Another question... if I want to add a "jolly supp" starting from week 3 of pct should it be better a cortisol support like 7-oh (reduce xt) or something like ep1c unleashed td?

Thanks for help...
Only thing I would change is drop the eliminate the dermacrine will be more than enough to keep estrogen under control. Epic unleashed sounds like a great idea in pct, it's nice to run on cycle but not necessary. Nice layout

pinobit

Awards
Fine...
Maybe's better to save Arimistane for the future... :yup:
So i'm going to setup the cycle more or less in this way...
Week 1-6 GH-Mass (LGD... Ibutamoren Dosage consequently) 4/4/8/8/8/8 or 4/8/8/8/8/8 or 4/8/8/8/8/12 basing on feelings and feedback during Cycle
Week 2-6 Dermacrine 4 Pumps Day (2 AM - 2PM)
Week 7-11 Epistane 45/45/45/45/45 + Cycle Assist (TUDCA / NAC / R-Ala Based)
Starting from Week 14 - EP1C Unleashed TD Label Directions...

For sure I'll create a personal log with all the details... also personal... discussing only about the cycle is not so much meaningful...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fine...
Maybe's better to save Arimistane for the future... :yup:
So i'm going to setup the cycle more or less in this way...
Week 1-6 GH-Mass (LGD... Ibutamoren Dosage consequently) 4/4/8/8/8/8 or 4/8/8/8/8/8 or 4/8/8/8/8/12 basing on feelings and feedback during Cycle
Week 2-6 Dermacrine 4 Pumps Day (2 AM - 2PM)
Week 7-11 Epistane 45/45/45/45/45 + Cycle Assist (TUDCA / NAC / R-Ala Based)
Starting from Week 14 - EP1C Unleashed TD Label Directions...

For sure I'll create a personal log with all the details... also personal... discussing only about the cycle is not so much meaningful...
Looking forward to your log, will definitely follow along

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here! It'll be a good run!

pinobit

Awards
Yes, I expecting good results from this run...
It isn't my first experience with AAS but i'm off since at least 8 years (1st cycle was a standard one with susta a kick start of diana and some stano for hardening at the end...)
Last year I spent a lot of time trying to start from the best condition possible... maybe i've also exceeded a bit with cut in order ot get rid of stubborn...
Anyway, it should be simplier to build some lean beef when coming out from "starvation mode"...
For 8 weeks I've gradually increased my caloric intake (as a sort of reverse diet) in order to start the cycle with a good base adding ABE and extra Forskolin as nutrient partitioners with the eat-more-train-more principle... the result? something close to a lean-bulk-recomp... I've gained volume with a similar weight...
Next week will be a deload one, three day of active deload and 4 of complete stop and then we're going to start...
We'll see what will happen...:dance: