Msten/Triumph cycle

theoak10

Awards
I am planning on running an Msten triumph cycle. I will be running Msten at 20mg for 4 weeks and start triumph at 45mg starting week 3 and May possible bump it up to 60 if need be. I will be running arimicare pro and some extra cel cycle assist since I have almost a full bottle leftover from previous cycles.
Msten 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Triumph 0/0/45/45/45/60/60/60 will only run 60mg if need be.
I am planning on also running androvar to combat lethargy at 300mg.
Androvar 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
For pct I will be running nolva, super pct starting week 3 as labeled, epic unleashed throughout pct, daa at 3g, and cardarine at 7mg during pct to help with blood pressure.

How does my cycle look? Should I add anything or take away anything? Thanks for any feedback guys.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good but you could also flip it and finish out with the stronger compound. Just a thought.

theoak10

Awards
Looks good but you could also flip it and finish out with the stronger compound. Just a thought.
Do you think that would be the better option? I was thinking I would use the triumph to harden up after I try to bulk a little bit on Msten. I know Msten is typically a pretty dry and hard compound so if you think switching the two around would be more beneficial I would give it a shot. I just want to get the best out of the compounds I will be running.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that would be the better option? I was thinking I would use the triumph to harden up after I try to bulk a little bit on Msten. I know Msten is typically a pretty dry and hard compound so if you think switching the two around would be more beneficial I would give it a shot. I just want to get the best out of the compounds I will be running.
I've used Msten a couple times and it was indeed pretty dry and the muscles hardened up very nicely and strength was up significantly in all lifts. About 12-14 lbs overall weight gain also. IMO, start with Triumph as it will be fully kicked in by the time you add Msten which kicks in as early as the beginning of the 2nd week. I would rather finish out the cycle stronger and bigger, trying to keep gains coming all the way until the end. Just my POV. Neither way is wrong. I would be concerned about my liver though with an 8 weeker. I'd supplement some standalone TUDCA with the ACP for a total 1000 mg. maybe add some more NAC too. Have you used either of these before? Lethargy on Msten is a killer for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the daa, armicare pro already has sodium daa in it at the proper dose. Everything else looks gtg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the daa, armicare pro already has sodium daa in it at the proper dose. Everything else looks gtg
Yet again, nice catch, good call yates84. Still don't have the new versions of Super PCT and ACP totally committed to memory yet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet again, nice catch, good call yates84. Still don't have the new versions of Super PCT and ACP totally committed to memory yet.
There is a lot of stuff packed into those products to remember! I'm still working on it myself

theoak10

Awards
Thanks Jebrook and yates84! I will drop the daa and add tudca. I have ran Msten before for 4 weeks with epi andro and loved it and didn't get too much lethargy definitely got some but nothing crazy. Never ran triumph though so I will run it first so I can experience the compound first by itself with a low dose of epi andro (androvar) to help combat some of the lethargy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jebrook and yates84! I will drop the daa and add tudca. I have ran Msten before for 4 weeks with epi andro and loved it and didn't get too much lethargy definitely got some but nothing crazy. Never ran triumph though so I will run it first so I can experience the compound first by itself with a low dose of epi andro (androvar) to help combat some of the lethargy.
Sounds very solid. You gonna keep this thread as a log? At least give us some updates:)

theoak10

Awards
Sounds very solid. You gonna keep this thread as a log? At least give us some updates:)
I will do my best! Won't be running this for atleast a month but I will try to log it or atleast give you guys updates periodically. I can't wait to get this run started!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
yates84 How much tudca should one take for triumph standalone?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 How much tudca should one take for triumph standalone?
I think that the 200mg in armicare pro is plenty. You could go 500mg ed if you wanted to be real cautious

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Let me chime in with another question, since I did not get a lot of feedback in my thread: would it be possible to run

Tr1umph: 40/40/40/40/40/40, but add Msten like this 0/0/12/12/12/12? (Dermacrine would be used from the beginning too)

Would 12 mg of methylstenbolone contribute at all? yates84 Jebrook

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me chime in with another question, since I did not get a lot of feedback in my thread: would it be possible to run

Tr1umph: 40/40/40/40/40/40, but add Msten like this 0/0/12/12/12/12? (Dermacrine would be used from the beginning too)

Would 12 mg of methylstenbolone contribute at all? yates84 Jebrook
Yeah, you would probably still see results. When Msten first started getting popular I believe the recommended dose was 12-18 mg and people were still raving about it. Def a not a bad idea to start at lower doses and see if you respond. If so that's great and better on the body, if not, then taper up. My first Msten was 10/20/30/30. Second was 20/20/20/20/20. Not a lot of difference between the results honestly but definitely worse lethargy at 30. Just my opinion. But if you've used them before I always say start with what you know works well again and stick with it. Hope that helps.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the advice Jebrook, I really appreciate it. My problem is that I have Anabolic Technologies (now Alpha Lab Tech.) Msten product Xtreme Mass. No one knows if it is legit or not. I only have one bottle, and the only way to use it would be at 2 caps for 30 days, which is 12mg/day. But I figured that adding 12mg of methylstenbolone to 20mg of methyldiazirinol has to be felt if Msten is legit. It should be at least as strong as increasing the dose of Tr1umph by 20mg - from 40 to 60, right?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the advice Jebrook, I really appreciate it. My problem is that I have Anabolic Technologies (now Alpha Lab Tech.) Msten product Xtreme Mass. No one knows if it is legit or not. I only have one bottle, and the only way to use it would be at 2 caps for 30 days, which is 12mg/day. But I figured that adding 12mg of methylstenbolone to 20mg of methyldiazirinol has to be felt if Msten is legit. It should be at least as strong as increasing the dose of Tr1umph by 20mg - from 40 to 60, right?
That company always had a pretty good rep. I think I'd run it like you had laid out. Use the weaker compound as a kicker to the stronger and get a longer cycle to boot but at reasonable doses. Haven't seen any negative feedback on that brand either. Have you?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I need to apologize to theoak10 for derailing his thread, but I'm hoping he can get something out of this too.

Jebrook We had a thread here discussing AT (now ALT):

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/271397-alpha-lab-technologies.html

Basically, they had excellent reviews. No one knows why they changed the name... also, they don't advertize much. I know they are located in Hawaii, and they ship from there even if you order from Nutriverse, for example. But they still make strong compounds that are still technically legal. If they don't have new labels, they use old Anabolic Technologies labels instead. Is it old stock they are still selling or is it new stuff? It's all a mystery to me. Now, I have one bottle and I'd run it solo, but for that I need two bottles, and I don't feel like dropping another $50 plus shipping if it's not legit. So I'm trying to figure out how to include this msten in the Tr1umph cycle instead. If it's good -- great, more gains, safer dose for stacking. If not, no harm done. I just wasted some money, but I'll be able to provide feedback here, at least.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gaganduagan I would save my money. Seems sketchy. They are still selling things that are now illegal, so that could be a clue as to why they changed their name. Was reading about them on PHF a little while ago.
He has one of their old products I believe, they used to be legit before the ban. No idea if they are good or bs now.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No, actually it's the "new" one, but it has an old AT label.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, actually it's the "new" one, but it has an old AT label.
Oh, um...no idea then. The triumph is legit, you got that going for you. Run them both, you will still have a good cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gaganduagan I would save my money. Seems sketchy. They are still selling things that are now illegal, so that could be a clue as to why they changed their name. Was reading about them on PHF a little while ago.
Curious what the gist of that was. Was it about the legitimacy of their products?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, um...no idea then. The triumph is legit, you got that going for you. Run them both, you will still have a good cycle
I think so too, Msten should be kicked in by 2nd week by the time you drop the Triumph or just run them together. Hopefully you will feel it. If you think it's bunk you can stop and start PCT right away.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Volvo vouched by them when I spoke with him

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

theoak10

Awards
Finally started up this triumph Stenabol bridge a week ago. Started with 40mg of triumph and noticed a slight placebo effect. Yesterday on my chest day I already noticed an increase in strength not sure how the triumph is already starting to kick in but it was a significant increase. Previously I was able to do 275 on a flat bench for 3 reps and 4 on a really good day. Yesterday after 3 previous sets of 245,255, and 265 for 6 reps I was able to do 275 for 5 reps couldn't quite get the 6th. either the triumph is already kicking in or it was a great pressing day. I'm also up about 3lbs. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to try to give you guys updates as often as I can. It won't quite be a full log but I will update as often as I feel it's needed.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I'm late, but in. I've been curious about this stack

theoak10

Awards
I'm on day 11 and up about 5 pounds. I'm already noticing a better recovery except for that damn doms that comes with legs! I have been noticing a good increase in strength as well! I know a lot of this is not typical this early in a cycle with this compound but these are the experiences I am getting about 2 weeks into triumph.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say day 11 is pretty common if not typical for Msten. Early 2nd week both times for me. Hope everything continues smoothly:)

theoak10

Awards
I'm only on triumph at the moment so I can't wait for the Msten �� thanks man!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
The 2 times I ran Msten it was around day 10 I noticed a difference. I love Msten, mmmmm!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, whats your "test" base for this cycle. If you stated it, and I missed it, my apologize

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is running Androvar(epi androsterone) to combat lethargy if I recall.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Thanks bro. Read over it, but must have missed it

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I see it now. In his original post. Face palm

theoak10

Awards
Sitting at 227 for the past few days and feeling great! Noticeable increase in strength on squats, barbell rows, and bench press :) more details will be coming sorry be bombarded with school work lately

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Nice. What was your starting weight? Where day/week are you in

theoak10

Awards
I started at 220-222. I'm currently on day 18 and starting on day 14 I started taking 60mg of triumph instead of 40mg. I've set some pr's on presses, squats, and performed barbell rows at 315 for the cleanest 8 reps at the weight I have ever done. At day 28 I will be adding in 20mg of stenabol (Msten) unless I decided to opt not to add in the Msten and just finish out on triumph.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Totally up to you, but I would add in the msten Great product

theoak10

Awards
That's what I was thinking, my goal is to get up to around 240, obviously that will be very hard and may not be possible in this short of time but I'm hoping that finishing off with a good dose of Msten I will pack on some more solid mass and really jump up in strength.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Work hard and eat like you want to be 240 pounds

theoak10

Awards
Day 23 and weighed in at 231 yesterday and will be adding in 20mg of Stenabol on Monday :) no serious notices in strength this week but I've been having some tendon pain in my left arm so I'm gonna it off this week, hit some legs today and possibly do some light shoulders on Friday so I can come back next week and crush it! No complaints so far except for the tendon pain which may not even be from the triumph. I can't wait to get on that Stenabol and gain hopefully another solid 10 pounds and get some freaky strength gains!

theoak10

Awards
Start Stenabol tomorrow :) unfortunately today in my flag football game I suffered a grade 2 hamstring pull so gonna be out from doing legs for a few weeks which really sucks cause my squat has been flying up! Nonetheless im still excited for the Stenabol and hopefully it aids in my hamstring recovery! Also weighed in at 233 all weekend

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
See if you can work around the injury with leg extensions, leg presses etc. just to get some blood in the muscle

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of working through an injury, but around an injury. The best thing for an injury is to pump as much blood through it. Which gets nutrients and good blood into the muscle. For recovery

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
goodvibes Anabolics 7
timper Cycle Logs 65