Tren puke

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I haven't been on here for awhile so everything is different I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place. But anyways I always have to puke after my really hard training sessions. I think tren really does something to make this happen. Everybody says that it is not from tren but I'm not the only person getting it. Google tren throw up and all other forums have a few threads and people always say it's not from tren. This can't be coincidence. Anybody else get this? How can I prevent this? This is what I'm taking-

Tren e 600 mg week
Test e 250 mg week
Exemestane 1.25 mg every other day

All the support stuff you could ever ask for.

Physiologically how could this be happening?

It's really ****ing with my calories.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
When is your last meal before training?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is your last meal before training?
Maybe 2 or 3 hours. I never eat before I train. But I do notice I'm a lot more thirsty when I'm lifting and the more water I drink while I workout the more I feel I need to throw up. I drink water through out the day but I'm still always so thirst when I'm lifting. Especially on tren.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well, generally the reason for puking while you're training is because you draw bloodflow away from the stomach to the muscles which is why I asked when you were eating your last meal - a lot of people eat too close to training and then the stomach is unable to digest the food in there resulting in vomiting.

In your case maybe it's the water sloshing around and the extra intensity from training on tren? Otherwise I don't have much input sorry.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It is just too much water. I'm certain. I get the same problem when its hot and I take too much stimulants that cause a dry mouth.
Try to drink something isotonic and watch your intake druring training.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Alright I haven't been on here for awhile so everything is different I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place. But anyways I always have to puke after my really hard training sessions. I think tren really does something to make this happen. Everybody says that it is not from tren but I'm not the only person getting it. Google tren throw up and all other forums have a few threads and people always say it's not from tren. This can't be coincidence. Anybody else get this? How can I prevent this? This is what I'm taking-

Tren e 600 mg week
Test e 250 mg week
Exemestane 1.25 mg every other day

All the support stuff you could ever ask for.

Physiologically how could this be happening?

It's really ****ing with my calories.
It could be high BP or too much water

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya tren ****s with my BP bad. I think I need to just watch my water consumption during my workout. But it sucks because I am always thirsty. Idc how much water I drink. I'm like a ****ing camel on tren. Thanks guys