Proper PCT For Ostarine

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Hey guys,
I was thinking of trying EPG Ostagenin Max in the near future. It contains 20 mg Ostarine and 100 mg laxogenin:

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 100 mg
2(S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25 mg

I found it on Illpumpyouup .c0m from a YouTube video...

Anyways:
1) effectiveness of this product; what to expect for a natural first time using anything hormonal besides ABE or Erase?
2) Proper PCT, is Erase pro enough?
Thanks !

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
with osta you are looking at a mild amount of muscle gained (3-6lbs). It's great for cutting and preserving muscle in a caloric deficit.
As for pct, osta does suppress your natural test levels so you would ideally want a proper pct. However, people have been using otc pct such as a test booster when running osta. (ps abe and erase pro are not hormonal)

whether you want to go full pct or not, the anabolics section has a lot of threads / logs on Ostarine that you can look through and make sure it's a product you want to take.

As for pct, you should look into using AlphaMax as your base test booster as it is almost a complete pct (sans the SERM). It contains ingredients to help boost testosterone as well as free up all that test into something you can actually use (via 3,4 diviniil). It also contains 75mg of arimistane which is what the ingredient of the old erase was to help control estro/cortisol. L-dopa+Zma for deeper more restful sleep and prolactin control. Lastly, it also contains F95 which helps in body comp to retain all the muscle you can.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much time u r going to spend on osta.
I would recommend u to switch up to Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs and run it for 6 weeks at 15-20mg.Also I would add Ibutamoren at 20mg,which is also produced by OL.
Pct would be :
Apex Male by Blackstonelabs
Viron by Black lion research

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
This will be my pct for my future osta cycle (outlined by yates84):

Clomid 50/25/25

Super pct ( label doses)
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, running it at 20 mg for 6-8 weeks is likely going to require a SERM. Get some clomid and run as specified above (50/25/25). Throw in a test booster like Alphamax and you should be good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Viron by BLR is awesome to have in pct. I'd throw in some reduce xt as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was on OL OSTA for 6 weeks at 20 mg. currently my PCT is BLR VIRON, Letrone, Rebirth, and Clomid. The synergistic effects of the products already have my libido raging and I feel great and haven't lost any gains I made.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Appreciate all these replies and ideas

So, would clomid and alpha max suffice?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Appreciate all these replies and ideas

So, would clomid and alpha max suffice?
it would. that would cover everything you need in a pct

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Since AlphaMax and Sup3r PCT is similarly priced....is there an advantage for one or the other with consideration to Ostarine?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since AlphaMax and Sup3r PCT is similarly priced....is there an advantage for one or the other with consideration to Ostarine?
Super pct has 3 different ai's to help get estrogen under control. It also will help with prolactin and cortisol levels and has sodium daa that is actually proven to increase test levels, Not to mention fadogia and bulb in natalensis! It doesn't get any better than super pct

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sup3r pct is designed specifically for pct, while AlphaMax is designed to be an all natural anabolic. Both are amazing products and there is a certain overlap in profiles and both canbe used for pct

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec a PCT of Clomid AND tamox for a few weeks imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup3r pct is designed specifically for pct, while AlphaMax is designed to be an all natural anabolic. Both are amazing products and there is a certain overlap in profiles and both canbe used for pct
Alphamax is definitely a solid product as well, I liked it

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Alright, my goal is to create basically a PERFECT, cover ALL bases, ultimate PCT...would this make that?:

Clomid
Alphamax OR Super PCT
Reduce Xt
Viron by BLR

Would I be better off adding Erase Pro in exchange for one of these? Would there be a stack that would be better than this or more efficient and effective for PCT after Ostarine?

Thanks again guys.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
EDIT: Also- I'm using Ostagenin Max by EPG (has laxogenin also) ...would it be best to go with this company's PCT product, or best to create my own?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Alright, my goal is to create basically a PERFECT, cover ALL bases, ultimate PCT...would this make that?:

Clomid
Alphamax OR Super PCT
Reduce Xt
Viron by BLR

Would I be better off adding Erase Pro in exchange for one of these? Would there be a stack that would be better than this or more efficient and effective for PCT after Ostarine?

Thanks again guys.
You won't need anything more than what you have listed. All are solid products from good companies.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Thanks. My friend just told me "If ur going to take drugs to **** up ur hormones use test and get benefits instead of JUST ****ing up ur hormones"

Thoughts?

I thought Ostarine only SUPPRESSES u, while tests SHUTS U Down, am I rite...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks. My friend just told me "If ur going to take drugs to **** up ur hormones use test and get benefits instead of JUST ****ing up ur hormones"

Thoughts?

yes. Ostarine can shut down some people, but for most it just suppresses. As for pct go with clomid and alphamax or super pct and it will cover everything you need.
Other SARMS will shut you down though, just osta supresses (how much we don't fully know)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?

It depends on your goals really. Osta works well for me when I'm cutting. I don't need to go any harsher because when my diet is on point I can get to my goal physique with just Osta. Use the right compound for the right goals and minimize risk and sides.

Not to mention test is also illegal. I think people forget that sometimes because they're not getting caught.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
So using Ostarine (once again by using this product Ostagenin Max by EPG, which also contains laxogenin) followed by complete proper Pct covering all bases, one can expect little to no adverse sides, correct?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So using Ostarine (once again by using this product Ostagenin Max by EPG, which also contains laxogenin) followed by complete proper Pct covering all bases, one can expect little to no adverse sides, correct?
yes, a side you may feel could be lethargy (which means test is dropping low). By the way laxogenin / laxogen is a completely natural supplement that does not alter hormones. Russians did a lot of studies on them a while ago, and it's just now becoming popular again.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
So I'm taking this SARM to raise my test and it could lower my test. Should I then stack it with something during cycle to prevent this...?

And, are there any benefits of laxogenin really? I heard it was the oral form of anavar, but that could be complete bull **** idk lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So I'm taking this SARM to raise my test and it could lower my test. Should I then stack it with something during cycle to prevent this...?

And, are there any benefits of laxogenin really? I heard it was the oral form of anavar, but that could be complete bull **** idk lol
SARMS do not raise test. SARMS help build muscle via androgen receptors. Your body kind of sees it as being test (even though it's not) and then lowers it's own natural production. The higher the dosage, the greater the suppression. This is why you see many people recommend a "test base" on PH/AAS cycles. You might not experience lethargy as it varies from individual to individual (the point at which you will) and osta has a good reputation for not making people feel lethargic.

Laxo is not even close to oral anavar, plus anavar is usually sold in oral form anyways. It is supposed to increase protein synthesis and such (haven't read too deep into it).

this thread should help you out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/251693-q-olympus-labs.html

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ya you're gtg.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Appreciate all the responses guys, helps out a ton.
Last question, sorry lol, but Will a natty return to "normal" in terms of normal test levels (and not lower ones) after this cycle and PCT?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
From others logs, I've read about headaches and hard to fall asleep. Consume extra Water and preload hawthorn berries 1 week prior helps headaches. If I remember correctly, ZMA with sleep.

Check out Past and present osta cycle logs on this forum.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm a week in and have had issues with headaches/sleeplessness. Gone now somewhat.

Any reason clomid>nolva?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the responses guys, helps out a ton.
Last question, sorry lol, but Will a natty return to "normal" in terms of normal test levels (and not lower ones) after this cycle and PCT?
That's a loaded question. Nobody knows how your body will respond. You should return to normal, but there are no guarantees when you play around with hormones.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Any reason clomid>nolva?
Both, like Blergs recommended. They each hit the HPTA in different ways, maximising recovery. In addition to Blergs, StanleyG, and AnalogMan - there is a good Reddit writeup on PCT that explains the details pretty well. It just makes sense to me. I'll be doing both in 9 days, along with Reduce-XT, for PCT.