Random Bruising

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Within the first week of an epistane cycle, I had noticed a random quarter-sized bruise that had appeared, but it didn't really worry me. Towards the end of the fourth week I had noticed another one, but this one about the size of a fist with a unbruised center that had a small lump underneath the skin and I was wondering if this is just coincidental or if something is going wrong, thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Within the first week of an epistane cycle, I had noticed a random quarter-sized bruise that had appeared, but it didn't really worry me. Towards the end of the fourth week I had noticed another one, but this one about the size of a fist with a unbruised center that had a small lump underneath the skin and I was wondering if this is just coincidental or if something is going wrong, thanks.
I've never heard of side effects like that. Are you sure you didn't collide with something. Where are the bruises and are they painful?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I've never heard of side effects like that. Are you sure you didn't collide with something. Where are the bruises and are they painful?
There is like a small bump in the center kind of like a mosquito bite, I'm starting to think it might have just been from a spider or something while I was sleeping.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is like a small bump in the center kind of like a mosquito bite, I'm starting to think it might have just been from a spider or something while I was sleeping.
That does sound like a spider bite. Swelling, purple and yellowish bruising. Sometimes if you look closely you can see puncture marks in the center.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
That does sound like a spider bite. Swelling, purple and yellowish bruising. Sometimes if you look closely you can see puncture marks in the center.
That's good lol, got scared for a second. Thanks for the help

Big_sxc

Awards
If you get bitten by a spider in Australia you will know about it lol

Big_sxc

Awards
Yeah we don't have spiders that'll bruise ya. U either gonna die. Have a week worth fever. Or rot your muscle. Chose wisely lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yeah we don't have spiders that'll bruise ya. U either gonna die. Have a week worth fever. Or rot your muscle. Chose wisely lol
Lol, yea only deadly one in my state is the black widow, and it wasn't that because I'm not dead

irvingb

Awards
Probably just a damged vein leaking blood possiblly caused by high blood pressure but I would take that as a cause. Worse case scenario it could be a skin infection, but from what you've said it doesn't sound like it. If it really worries you go to a doctor and get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

Jason11111

Awards
I have the same thing. It's like a yellow spot about the size of a quarter on my bicep. I don't recall ever hitting it on anything so I don't know what it is from.