OL bulk cycle critique or advic3

jmendoza251g

Awards
Hello all I will be starting 6 week bulk cycle within 2 weeks looking for pointers or advice from veteran members. Planning to run Tr1umph, Tr3st, Leg3nd, and Ostar1ne. Just adding osta in cuz I love how joints and body feel while on it. Will be looking like

Cycle: Tr1ump 60/60/60/60/60/60
Tr3st 75/75/75/75/75/75
LGD 4/8/8/8/12/12
Osta 15/15/15/15/15/15
Ar1macare Pro as suggested on bottle throughout full cycle

PCT: 4 weeks NOLVA
New Sup3r Pct as directed on bottle
Ep1c Unleashed both oral and TD
Possibly a 3/4 bottle leftover of Cardar1ne I have aswell from previous recomp cycle

Been using Ep1c unleashed for past 3 months, will drop about 2 weeks in cycle then pick up again permanently on pct. Also on 2nd month of Ghar1ne which I will be running through pct aswell. Currently on 20 mg will be going up to 30mg of Ghar1ne while on cycle. Also taking staples of orange triad multi and fish oil.

Will be aiming for about 4k cals daily and running a somewhat tkd carb cycling diet. 5ft 10in currently weigh in 190lbs around 12% bf aiming to reach around 205lbs after cycle done with hopefully not to much bf increase. Training is between 4-6 days a week doing phat approach. Any modifications anyone see or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually really like your set-up. The Osta is questionable, but sounds like you are aware it's not going to add much to your bulk. I would suggest getting a stronger AI for the Tr3st than the Arimistane in ACPro.

Some Exemestane is a good idea.

jmendoza251g

Awards
I actually really like your set-up. The Osta is questionable, but sounds like you are aware it's not going to add much to your bulk. I would suggest getting a stronger AI for the Tr3st than the Arimistane in ACPro.

Some Exemestane is a good idea.
Thanks Dma. I have some progen peptides exemestane leftover from previous ep15tane tr3n cycle. Should I dose throughout full cycle or start as sides arise?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the Osta as that and LGD will compete. LGD is "better" for a bulking cycle anyway.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Dma. I have some progen peptides exemestane leftover from previous ep15tane tr3n cycle. Should I dose throughout full cycle or start as sides arise?
With Tr3st I would start it right away and adjust if able.

12.5mg ed being RC stuff.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch your carbs on trest as well. Bloat can be an issue for people. i know i had that problem at anything more than 250 grams per day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the Osta as that and LGD will compete. LGD is "better" for a bulking cycle anyway.
^^^Im leaning this way as well. Four suppressive compounds for 6 weeks is a lot even though only one is a methyl. All are taxing upon the body to some degree and the possible competition is a concern. Also, I could be way off but would it not be better to kick off with 2 weeks solo of LGD since it is the only one used for 8 weeks and finish off with the full stack combined?

jmendoza251g

Awards
Would it negatively affect cycle if I keep the osta at 15mgs throughout? if so ill save it for cut next year. daily carbs are around 100g with it usually being 50 prewo and 50 postwo. With a weekly reefed day aswell. Wont be tracking those macros too much but will start doing so if bloating gets too much. thanks for info!

jmendoza251g

Awards
^^^Im leaning this way as well. Four suppressive compounds for 6 weeks is a lot even though only one is a methyl. All are taxing upon the body to some degree and the possible competition is a concern. Also, I could be way off but would it not be better to kick off with 2 weeks solo of LGD since it is the only one used for 8 weeks and finish off with the full stack combined?
True, didn't think of it that way. will definitely be saving osta for bulk next year then. Didn't purchase enough for an 8 week LGD run but would those extra 2 weeks of LGD make a big difference? Never ran LGD before

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, didn't think of it that way. will definitely be saving osta for bulk next year then. Didn't purchase enough for an 8 week LGD run but would those extra 2 weeks of LGD make a big difference? Never ran LGD before
I'm not the best one one to answer that. No personal experience with LGD. Your layout listed LGD as 8 weeks so I thought it looked weird. 6 would probably be fine IMO.

jmendoza251g

Awards
I'm not the best one one to answer that. No personal experience with LGD. Your layout listed LGD as 8 weeks so I thought it looked weird. 6 would probably be fine IMO.
Lol it sure did right. That was a typo on my part my bad. Thanks!