Sarms bulking cycle ideas

thatguy28

thatguy28

Awards
What's up bros? Been off cycle for quite awhile now. Last cycle was beginning of the year. I ran test at 1g and kicked it off with msten. I loved this cycle but im looking for an alternative to pinning for now. A little background I'm 5'8" sitting around 170 12% bf right now. I've ran tons of prohormones, ostarine, s4, clen, tren, test, dbol, etc. My main goal is more of a lean bulk right now, meaning stay around the same bf% and add between 10lbs by the end of the year. I'm thinking of starting ghar1ne which I plan on staying on for awhile. Was tossing around the Idea of lgd but haven't used it before. Anyways any and all input is welcomed, thanks in advance guys.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 might be able help more than I could. He is well-versed about SARMs.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I've seen tons of good things about LGD, im going to run it in January

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legend (LGD) and Ghar1ne would be a killer stack. Will be running it myself with OL UK's MASS GH in a couple months.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just as dma said ! Run Mass Gh or if you want to play around with the dosages you can buy legend and gharine separately

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id do LGD 8mgs for 8 weeks and gharine at 10mgs for 8 weeks followed my a simple 4 week pct of clomid, nolva or torem

thatguy28

thatguy28

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. What's the best time to dose lgd?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Once a day around the same time ( it's half life is 24-36 hours)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id do LGD 8mgs for 8 weeks and gharine at 10mgs for 8 weeks followed my a simple 4 week pct of clomid, nolva or torem
This is why I'll be grabbing a bottle of Legend separately. So I can run LGD at 8 and keep the Ghar1ne at 10.

thatguy28

thatguy28

Awards
Would I be able to continue the ghar1ne past the cycle or should that be cycled as well? I think I know the answer but just want to check

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I be able to continue the ghar1ne past the cycle or should that be cycled as well? I think I know the answer but just want to check
Ghar1ne can be ran for many months on end. And benefits appear to increase over extended periods of time.

thatguy28

thatguy28

Awards
Thanks for all the advice and info guys. I'm gonna run ghar1ne for a few months and 8 weeks of lgd. Now to place the order lol.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Head over to nutriverse there's a sale currently on OL UK!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for LGD + Ghar1ne!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of solid advice here....

LEGEND and Ghar1ne make a killer combination!!! You'll surely love it.

F0xx3r

Awards
I've been recommended for bulking.. lgd with radar1ne