Blackstone DMZ 2.0 and Alpha 1

BowHunterTX

Awards
Have we figured out whether BSL's DMZ and A1M that's still available is bunk? Legit websites are still selling them and the bottles of DMZ I got from Legendary Supps don't have lot or expiration dates on them? Compared to an older bottle, everything else is identical, even down to the BSL plastic seal (would be more concerned if it was just a clear seal). Let me know your thoughts.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting dmz 2.0 in about a week so I'll let you know

BowHunterTX

Awards
I started mine last night. We'll see how it goes. The bottles of A1M do have lot and expiration dates on them, just not the DMZ. Always had good luck with Legendary Supplements, but they can only sell what they get (don't think they're the ones making fake stuff is what I mean).

I will say that BSL's halo was complete and total junk. I ran 125mg/day with no results...prob taking baking soda for all I know. But, post ban beggers can't be choosy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have we figured out whether BSL's DMZ and A1M that's still available is bunk? Legit websites are still selling them and the bottles of DMZ I got from Legendary Supps don't have lot or expiration dates on them? Compared to an older bottle, everything else is identical, even down to the BSL plastic seal (would be more concerned if it was just a clear seal). Let me know your thoughts.
I know two guys recently running the unmarked bottles with good results. No one has come forward as of late with bunk claims. Only way to tell us to run it. I would run it like any cycle and you should feel it pretty quick.

BowHunterTX

Awards
I know two guys recently running the unmarked bottles with good results. No one has come forward as of late with bunk claims. Only way to tell us to run it. I would run it like any cycle and you should feel it pretty quick.
^yep. Curious, did DMZ, Msten, and A1M escape the ban? Guessing so, otherwise how can these still be sold? There are 4 or 5 legit sites selling them, but makes me wonder if they are still legal why manufacturers aren't selling them direct (why only resellers?). Maybe I'm being too skeptical.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Yes. All those, plus DHEA compunds, methyldiazirinol, hexadrone, and maybe few others.

BowHunterTX

Awards
^

Yes. All those, plus DHEA compunds, methyldiazirinol, hexadrone, and maybe few others.
If they're legal, why aren't manufacturers making them? I always prefer buying direct and after '04 I learned my lesson. Seems like everyone has completely exited the manufacturing market.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I can only guess: because it's a grey area, those products could get banned any day, and the manufacturers might end up losing money.

Perhaps an OL representative can tell us more, since, technically, they could be making Stenabol (methylstenbolone; I wish they did), but I don't see them selling it.

BTW, trest is also legal.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only guess: because it's a grey area, those products could get banned any day, and the manufacturers might end up losing money.

Perhaps an OL representative can tell us more, since, technically, they could be making Stenabol (methylstenbolone; I wish they did), but I don't see them selling it.

BTW, trest is also legal.
^^^Yes, these substances can and probably will be banned at a moment's notice. Too produce these the manufacturers have to buy bulk Raw's and usually import them. They have make a lot to have a decent profit margin. This means they could produce 5 or 10k units and the very next day it could all be illegal to sell. A very few still seem to be producing or else mad major stockpiles made and didn't blow them out in the pre-ban fire sales.

BowHunterTX

Awards
^^^Yes, these substances can and probably will be banned at a moment's notice. Too produce these the manufacturers have to buy bulk Raw's and usually import them. They have make a lot to have a decent profit margin. This means they could produce 5 or 10k units and the very next day it could all be illegal to sell. A very few still seem to be producing or else mad major stockpiles made and didn't blow them out in the pre-ban fire sales.
Thanks guys. I'll keep ya posted on the DMZ I got from Legendary.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll keep ya posted on the DMZ I got from Legendary.
Cool. Just post in here if you don't do a log and we will all get notifications. Also there are a couple other threads about this topic where inquiring minds would like to know.

BowHunterTX

Awards
Log start stats just in case. Two doses in

BSL DMZ 2.0 @ 3 caps/day
Vital Labs Stano Shred @ 3 caps/day (been on for two weeks)
100mg/wk depot base
.25mg Arimidex EOD

35 years old
6'
184 pounds
8% bf
2217 daily calories @ 166p/244c/66f

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So that's 30mg of msten and dmz? Strong stack right there. It should be felt relatively quickly, right?

BowHunterTX

Awards
So that's 30mg of msten and dmz? Strong stack right there. It should be felt relatively quickly, right?
^correct. I'm a super responder to Msten, so I should feel it within no more than 5 days. Msten, Epistane, and Halo have been my go to Supps. Tren does absolutely nothing...zero...zilch...go figure. Stano Shred has been amazing at keeping water weight off, but only see it when I'm under 10-11%bf. I'll check back in a few days and let ya know how it goes.

As a side note, best ever Msten IMO was Assault Labs. Got great results. IML was total junk.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Any experience with Alpha Lab Technologies (former Anabolic Technologies) Xtreme Mass (msten) BowHunterTX ?

BowHunterTX

Awards
I don't. I ran their H50 with mixed results and never tried them again. To this day I can't figure out why one manufacturer will bloat me and another won't. My best results from Halo came from Vital Labs (as did their Epi) and my best results from Msten came from Assault Labs. AT's H50 bloated me like nuts.

Pbiondi

Awards
How's your cycle going BowHunterTX ? I have 3 bottles I bought in July of DMZ 2.0 and I'm wondering if they are legit too. No lot codes or exp dates

BowHunterTX

Awards
6 days in and it's definitely not bunk. Strength and vascularity increased, and I needed to increase water intake due to a little urine discoloration. Manageable lethargy, but definitely there. Purchased mine from Legendary Supps and a white printed label was handcut and placed over where the lot and expiration dates would have gone. The label is Legendary Supplements internal stock, item description, sku number, etc. I'll snap a pic when I get back in town. Pills are white and red, with the red being on the darker side (not light red like some of the known bunk ones). Hope this helps anyone else. Will post log gains end of next week.

rafy99

Awards
I purchased dmz 2.0 from a1supplements back in july and worked great for me. Strength was the major factor going up in all my lifts significantly as well as 14 lbs gained throughout the 4 weeks at 2 caps a day.

Pbiondi

Awards
6 days in and it's definitely not bunk. Strength and vascularity increased, and I needed to increase water intake due to a little urine discoloration. Manageable lethargy, but definitely there. Purchased mine from Legendary Supps and a white printed label was handcut and placed over where the lot and expiration dates would have gone. The label is Legendary Supplements internal stock, item description, sku number, etc. I'll snap a pic when I get back in town. Pills are white and red, with the red being on the darker side (not light red like some of the known bunk ones). Hope this helps anyone else. Will post log gains end of next week.
Thank you for the update BowHunterTX
Your description of the capsules and bottle sound the same as the product I have.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
It's good to know that those are legit. BowHunterTX Keep us updated about your cycle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if the bottles you have from Legendary don't have lot or expiration dates on them. Why would you ask that, and how would anyone know besides you?. By the way, I don't know if I'd trust Legendary Supps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen anything in local, state, or federal government work that fast!. I think it would take a while to get them banned.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
OK, it's good to know. It seems that some people are getting good results lately with SDMZ 2.0. It might be worth investigating.

BowHunterTX

Awards
I don't know if the bottles you have from Legendary don't have lot or expiration dates on them. Why would you ask that, and how would anyone know besides you?. By the way, I don't know if I'd trust Legendary Supps.
You must have read my post wrong—I wasn't asking whether my bottles have lot numbers and expiration dates on them, I was asking what the consensus has been on any bottles from BSL that don't have lots numbers and dates. So far my strength is up and I'm weighing in at 186 with no water retention. Lethargy sucks though. msten has always been one of my favorites, so I'm either responding to the Dymethazine, BSL used low quality Msten, or its spiked with something else. Haven't taken bf measurements, but visually I'm not retaining water and am more vasolidated. I'll take measurements this weekend.

The bottles of DMZ and Alpha 1 have been my only experience with Legendary Supps. To the point of manufacturers not wanting to produce more, I still don't understand why they wouldn't just sell their remaining supplies direct. I understand not ordering more ingredient product in bulk, but still sketch in my mind as to why only resellers are selling it. Tbone is right that it takes years to get this stuff banned (or at least months and months). I will say I've received ZERO response from 2 emails to Legendary asking about why the bottles are missing the lot and expiration info. I'll keep everyone posted.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legit websites are still selling them and the bottles of DMZ I got from Legendary Supps don't have lot or expiration dates on them? Compared to an older bottle, everything else is identical, even down to the BSL plastic seal (would be more concerned if it was just a clear seal). Let me know your thoughts.
BowHunter, The bolded part says you are asking if your bottles have lot of expiration dates. Maybe that's not what you intended it to say but that's what it says to me. Sorry if I mis-understood. Hope you have some good results on your cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any of you guys have any experience with United muscle sports products? They have a dmz/msten product as well and I'm considering adding it to my current stack of goodies

futuredesign

Awards
I recently bought IBE Epistane, Alpha Labs decaplexx, and AT Xtreme H50 all off of Ebay. Idk how it is still legal on there, but selling is happening either way. That seems to be changing fast though, I keep seeing less and less products. If anyone wants to purchase any of the old good stuff, I would suggest doing it sooner than later. I cant stress enough how extremely suspicious of buying them through ebay I was, but I made sure to find the sellers with the best reviews. As stated before, Post ban beggars cant be choosers.

I recently started the h50 and decaplexx. Im 5 days in and I definitely feel it starting to work a bit. I have been starting to feel the side effects as well. So all in all, am happy with the product I got as of right now. I have never done any of the current compounds before, but I have taken superdrol (beastdrol, Dmz and LMG(dieselbolan), Halodrol ( and 1-T topical).

BowHunterTX

Awards
BowHunter, The bolded part says you are asking if your bottles have lot of expiration dates. Maybe that's not what you intended it to say but that's what it says to me. Sorry if I mis-understood. Hope you have some good results on your cycle.
Yep, definitely see now how that was worded confusing. Meant more like "why the eff isn't there lot numbers???" Thanks for the heads up on Legendary. Any experience with A1 Supplemets? They have it for sale too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never seen anything in local, state, or federal government work that fast!. I think it would take a while to get them banned.
Lol. Yeah you're right the govt doesn't usually move that fast but the wording of the most recent ban makes it much easier and faster to ban specific compounds than it was previously. BowHunterTX BSL was still selling direct from their shop until a couple months ago. I'm sure they shipped out the bulk to resellers as everyone was snapping up what they could. I bought directly from them in like may I think.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, definitely see now how that was worded confusing. Meant more like "why the eff isn't there lot numbers???" Thanks for the heads up on Legendary. Any experience with A1 Supplemets? They have it for sale too.
A1 is good to go. I used to order from them years ago, they actually had a paper catalog.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle from a1 a few weeks ago, hoping for the best. I'm starting oct 1 so I'll keep everyone posted

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I wouldn't go by not having an expiration date to say they are bunk. But it's definitely good to investigate the bottles. I feel like a lot of people call "bunk" cause they don't diet right or workout enough so they assume it's the pills not working. Actually I've ordered super DMZ from probably five different sites. And the only time they didn't work well is when I was Chugging alcohol and not eating enough. But pro hormones kick in pretty quick so you'll know fast if they aren't real.

rafy99

Awards
My dmz was from a1supplements (maker was (BSL). Didnt have expiration or lot # but results were good..... Now you got me thinking.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't go by not having an expiration date to say they are bunk. But it's definitely good to investigate the bottles. I feel like a lot of people call "bunk" cause they don't diet right or workout enough so they assume it's the pills not working. Actually I've ordered super DMZ from probably five different sites. And the only time they didn't work well is when I was Chugging alcohol and not eating enough. But pro hormones kick in pretty quick so you'll know fast if they aren't real.
They are drugs. Drugs work. Period. If they don't work, it's not diet, it's the drugs. I could see if we were talking about some silly herbs, but these are drugs, strong drugs. If you don't notice anything while taking them, something is wrong with them.

BowHunterTX

Awards
Stack update:

Up three pounds, same bf and not retaining water. Lethargy is a bitch on this stuff. I changed one dose of DMZ (afternoon dose) to one pill of Assault Labs msten, which has helped enough to where I can tolerate it. So again, either BSL used cheap msten or I'm having a reaction to the Dymethazine. Regardless, stuff is def legit.

Up 3 pounds with extremely clean diet. Strength is up. Getting to the point where I'm forced to add weight to my "standard" sets. Vascularity is nuts. No water retention, but I'm also lean and am taking Stano (I usually retain a little water when taking msten alone).

As a side note, I've never desired the huge gains of 12-15 pounds like advertised. Most of its water weight anyways. I'd rather put on 4-6 pounds of solid lean muscle each cycle and actually keep it and avoid having to diet to drop body fat back down. I also weigh myself at the same time each day (after morning BM).

187 pounds
8% bf

BowHunterTX

Awards
Stack update:

Up three pounds, same bf and not retaining water. Lethargy is a bitch on this stuff. I changed one dose of DMZ (afternoon dose) to one pill of Assault Labs msten, which has helped enough to where I can tolerate it. So again, either BSL used cheap msten or I'm having a reaction to the Dymethazine. Regardless, stuff is def legit.

Up 3 pounds with extremely clean diet. Strength is up. Getting to the point where I'm forced to add weight to my "standard" sets. Vascularity is nuts. No water retention, but I'm also lean and am taking Stano (I usually retain a little water when taking msten alone).

As a side note, I've never desired the huge gains of 12-15 pounds like advertised. Most of its water weight anyways. I'd rather put on 4-6 pounds of solid lean muscle each cycle and actually keep it and avoid having to diet to drop body fat back down. I also weigh myself at the same time each day (after morning BM).

187 pounds
8% bf

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's good news dude. What day of your cycle is it?

muscleless

Awards
I was just creeping and noticed this lol IML though, I've used their Super DMZ 3.0 three times and i would attribute 20-30lbs of gains to it. You could be a non-responder though. Totally agree on the assault labs though, you dont even need the dimethazine or alpha 1, msten is just a beast, one of the few that could measure up to the original Superdrol.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I got some from legendary also. I have been running it at 1pill Ed. I believe there is something in it, just not what it is supposed to be. Noticing a recomping effect, not much else. No sides, none. I am very prone to bp sides. That would be my indicator that it is legit.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
2.0. Like I said bp is the number one indicator. I usually get a continuous pumped feeling, sometimes even to tingling in my right arm. Even on something as mild as andro