Best otc ai ingredient/products

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for thoughts on otc ai compounds. Who has a fav oral, transdermal, or novel new ingredient, either current or not in use/production

All Creation

Awards
Letrone is freakin killing my joints right now, so I think the Atractylodes must be working.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me personally I really liked 6-bromo
More specific, 2nd gear from ai.
It came with "the one" back when first released then released on its own

My hands down favorite ai product

All Creation

Awards
Other. I'm natty with lowish T and high E2. Running Letrone for 30 days and getting bloodwork done right after. Only been about a week so far.

I'm sure some of it is placebo, but taking Letrone pre-workout makes for some sick pumps and I look leaner while pumped up. Also, strength and endurance is up slightly on all lifts.

If I didn't know any better I would say this stuff influences GH release too. Been having deeper sleep and my hands are kinda tingly when I wake up the past couple days. I've read that is a side effect common of MK-677. Maybe I'm just sleeping on them weird or something.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw something like that on a study posted I think about it. What's in letrone? Is it similar to the new inhibit e?

All Creation

Awards
As far as I know it is just some herb called Atractylodes. My joints didn't hurt like this when I tried Inhibit-E in the past, so I may be responding better to this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know it is just some herb called Atractylodes. My joints didn't hurt like this when I tried Inhibit-E in the past, so I may be responding better to this.
Old inhibit e with atd, or new inhibit e? ( don't know what's in it?)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People talk about arimistane. I liked erase and erase pro for controlling estrogen (the originals) and cortisol control, well, i didn't notice anything similar to reduce xt which I love

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I'm looking for opinions on current otc ai compounds, as well as ideas from any consumers who think xyz compound would be great to have on the market.
All natural is good but I wouldn't count out an idea for a novel ai for td or oral use

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Armistane... was my best otc experience yet . I didn't love the joint pain particularly in my ankles and knees . Iam open for suggestions for otc ai's

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Formasurge was great. Topical though, i never took it orally

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Is arimistane what was in og erase?
Yup works like aromasin ... took a week to kick in which sucked . Theres another new one e.cottini or something. I heard its worth looking into. Adex crashed my libido at 1mg ed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E.cottoni yea, I think I've seen that somewhere

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any compounds people would like to see that aren't currently being sold?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I eat a lot of sea weed, I actually just finished some sea weed chips, so am I getting serm like benefits from it?
Depending soley on the concentration level of said ingredients i would say . You have to see approximately how much of said ingredients are in the seaweed vs how much are in the blr products. Some are 100:1 for example.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending soley on the concentration level of said ingredients i would say . You have to see approximately how much of said ingredients are in the seaweed vs how much are in the blr products. Some are 100:1 for example.
What is rebirth's?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What is rebirth's?
Lets say eating 1 cup seaweed equals 1 cap Rebirth. Would the cost out weight the benefits? Would it be cheaper to buy the Rebirth or a lb of seaweed ? I love these kind of talks nice and informative :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's in sns inhibit e?

Brassaiopsis glomerulata is a species of shrub in the family Araliaceae. Extracts are sold as bodybuilding supplements based on the assumption that aromatase inhibitors present in the plant might have effects in humans... they use the whole plant . Ive never tried this one . Have you? jbryand101b

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Other. I'm natty with lowish T and high E2. Running Letrone for 30 days and getting bloodwork done right after. Only been about a week so far.

I'm sure some of it is placebo, but taking Letrone pre-workout makes for some sick pumps and I look leaner while pumped up. Also, strength and endurance is up slightly on all lifts.

If I didn't know any better I would say this stuff influences GH release too. Been having deeper sleep and my hands are kinda tingly when I wake up the past couple days. I've read that is a side effect common of MK-677. Maybe I'm just sleeping on them weird or something.
Do you have a log? If not would you mind tagging me or hitting me up with the thread u post bloodwork results in?

Thanks in advance bro.

All Creation

Awards
For sure, dude. I don't have a formal log but I will definitely post before and after bloodwork. Probably about two and a half weeks away.

All Creation

Awards
jbryand101b I used the new version of Inhibit-E with Brassiowhatever. I liked it and felt like it worked but it wasn't like blowing my mind or anything (not that it has to, I know SNS is solid with their profiles regardless).

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Used i-force Intimidate SRT wich contains 30mg NMDA and 500mg Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (Highly standardized for (−)-dehydrololiolide ... whatever tht means for them).
Once I ran it bsides Erase Pro (Arimistane formula) and together it absolutely killed my joints, lowered my libido and got me really lethargic but most of that was the Erase Pro.
Then I ran it solo at 2 caps wich seemed to shed some water weight and helped reduce my little gyno a very little. However, the 60mg NMDA put me to sleep very good, but I absolutely wasn't able to get up without at least 10 hours of sleep and even then really tired for the first two hours or so.
Another time I used 1 cap with 300mg 6-bromo. Well, it was not bad, but I prefer 6bromo @450mg. Would love to try it higher, but thats just way too expensive.

Well, best AI I've used based from my feeling on it is really high dosed 6bromo. Most powerful one so far Arimistane but I thing that controlling Cortisol played a big role.
Currently running Triazole @3 caps from Driven Sports and it just seems about as powerful as one cap Intimidate SRT wich is pretty weak and without the sleep inducing effects of the NMDA. Not really happy with this one at the price. Maybe I would need to dose higher but then I would better go straight for 6bromo again with the pices here in europe.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Why couldn't they just leave formastane alone? Nothing I've used otc compares to forma

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is pretty easy to get over here. How much would one need transdermal?
Also whats the point in using Formestane in favour of lets say Arimistane?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is pretty easy to get over here. How much would one need transdermal?
Also whats the point in using Formestane in favour of lets say Arimistane?
Form is a lot stronger. I love trest and can get away with 150 to 200mg of form ed on a 100mg trest cycle. I wouldn't think of running trest with only armistane

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well... 200mg Formestane woulbe about 4$ here... I wouldn't want to pay this.
Maybe i will have to if I consider Trest in the future but I am way too afraid of estro sides to even touch it with a pole...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brassaiopsis glomerulata is a species of shrub in the family Araliaceae. Extracts are sold as bodybuilding supplements based on the assumption that aromatase inhibitors present in the plant might have effects in humans... they use the whole plant . Ive never tried this one . Have you? jbryand101b
All this natural ai stuff is new so I have some reading to do.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey jbryand101b will you be trying some OTC ai's and reporting back on your experiences? Would be interested in your results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b I used the new version of Inhibit-E with Brassiowhatever. I liked it and felt like it worked but it wasn't like blowing my mind or anything (not that it has to, I know SNS is solid with their profiles regardless).
Interesting I'll have to take a look at the ingredient.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used i-force Intimidate SRT wich contains 30mg NMDA and 500mg Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (Highly standardized for (−)-dehydrololiolide ... whatever tht means for them).
Once I ran it bsides Erase Pro (Arimistane formula) and together it absolutely killed my joints, lowered my libido and got me really lethargic but most of that was the Erase Pro.
Then I ran it solo at 2 caps wich seemed to shed some water weight and helped reduce my little gyno a very little. However, the 60mg NMDA put me to sleep very good, but I absolutely wasn't able to get up without at least 10 hours of sleep and even then really tired for the first two hours or so.
Another time I used 1 cap with 300mg 6-bromo. Well, it was not bad, but I prefer 6bromo @450mg. Would love to try it higher, but thats just way too expensive.

Well, best AI I've used based from my feeling on it is really high dosed 6bromo. Most powerful one so far Arimistane but I thing that controlling Cortisol played a big role.
Currently running Triazole @3 caps from Driven Sports and it just seems about as powerful as one cap Intimidate SRT wich is pretty weak and without the sleep inducing effects of the NMDA. Not really happy with this one at the price. Maybe I would need to dose higher but then I would better go straight for 6bromo again with the pices here in europe.
The 6-bromo used wasn't quality as 50-75mg is a good dose, 100+mg's being on the high side.
450mg of it would be more trying to use it as a pro hormone and get good conversion into 6-bromo-testosterone.

Since 6-bromo has fallen out of popularity in the U.S., I wouldn't expect companies to put much effort into making a pure clone with the beta isomer.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The 6-bromo used wasn't quality as 50-75mg is a good dose, 100+mg's being on the high side.
450mg of it would be more trying to use it as a pro hormone and get good conversion into 6-bromo-testosterone.

Since 6-bromo has fallen out of popularity in the U.S., I wouldn't expect companies to put much effort into making a pure clone with the beta isomer.
It was from Fusion Supplements but yeah, I guess thats part of why 6bromo so high felt so good. But really, below 300mg it did basically nothing for me. Anyway, the conversion doesn't hurt cause I wouldn't use things that convert in PCT at all.

I do not see the reason why different Companies with 50mg per cap would suggest 3 caps if 1,5 would be sufficient. They would probably just underdose the product a little more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, back when it was popular 75mg was the most common dose

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Would be kick ass addition to this AM site and forum if there would be a subforum or specific sticky thread just with bloodwork posted by members taking any of the products - especially with so many new OTC test boosters, AI... now on the market.

Admin - like Product Review section was added eventually, similar there could be Product Bloodwork section.

Or OK anybody could add bloodwork as an attachment while reviewing a product but I think nobody using this feature - much easier if one thread or section dedicated to product bloodwork only.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be kick ass addition to this AM site and forum if there would be a subforum or specific sticky thread just with bloodwork posted by members taking any of the products - especially with so many new OTC test boosters, AI... now on the market.

Admin - like Product Review section was added eventually, similar there could be Product Bloodwork section.

Or OK anybody could add bloodwork as an attachment while reviewing a product but I think nobody using this feature - much easier if one thread or section dedicated to product bloodwork only.
This would be great, would prove or disprove some of the wild claims made by some companies.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Best idea I've heard in a long time when it comes to forum suggestions.