M-Sten + Triumph... stacking options?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there could be any synergy between methylstenbolone and methyldiazirinol when stacked? The reason I ask is that I am thinking about some early 2016 cycle possibilities, and I do happen to have enough msten for 4 weeks, but only at a 12mg dose for 1 month. Now, this used to be considered an OK dose of msten long time ago, but today the standard dose is 20-30mg ED (24 if one has 6 mg caps). Since the only way for me to use it would be at 12mg for 30 days, Tr1umph could be added to it at 40mg/day (or do Tr1umph for 6 weeks total, and start Msten in week 3?).

These two would then be stacked with a nice dose of Dermacrine, dosed ED of course.

Does that make any sense? Has anyone attempted combining these two compounds at relatively "light" doses and getting some results in, say, a lean bulk?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's really a general question, regardless of the brand. But, Anabolic Technologies.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to do a log ( I also have some stuff from this guys I'm curious if is good or not ) definitely i will follow

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely log and can tag you when the time comes, but I have to figure it out first. My reasoning is that some people use Tr1umph at 40/40/40 and then up to 60 for three more weeks. Instead of doing that, I am wondering if adding 12mg of Msten instead of additional 20 of Tr1umph is productive.

Or: does anyone think that 4 weeks of msten @ 12mg can be good... or at least decent for a lean bulk?

Now, about the product being good or not -- nobody seems to know. Some people used their DMZ, said it was good. Others used it, said it didn't do anything. Nothing on Msten, I'm afraid. Back when they were still AT (they are now Alpha Lab Tech.) the feedback was very positive. I figured, if I add it to the cycle and it doesn't do anything - no harm done, I just wasted my money.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
OL reps should be here considering their products do exactly as they say. I have a stock pile of there very many, and very great pro hormones. I'm actually on a Tr3n and d1methazine (I think I spelled that right) cycle as we speak. As far as Msten goes, it's a very good bulking PH in my opinion. I'm getting ready to bulk and I'll be running 20mg of Msten a day stacked with 40mg of DMZ a day. I'm also s big supporter on running some kind of test base with every cycle. Good luck to you!