Next cycle

theoak10

Awards
Hey guys, I've been on here for some time now and had another account but I've lost some of my login info for it. This is my first post on this account but I've done 2 standalone epi andro cycles and an epi andro m sten cycle. I am coming off a higher dosed epi andro standalone cycle. I was in a cut and didn't want to lose all my strength so I took androvar because sides are almost non existent and I get very little shutdown. Now I am trying to put more weight back on and I have been steadily gaining for now so I will not be running this new cycle for a few months.

Now onto the cycle sorry for all the BS just wanted you guys to have some background info on me. So I've been seeing a lot of good things on LGD and I've never tried a sarm before. I also have been wanting to get my hands on some triumph and now that it's available in the US and I have a few bottles on the way it is very tempting. I was also considering grabbing some m sten running it as a kicker start for 4 weeks then finishing it off with the triumph making it an 8 week cycle. I have also seen people using LGD to bridge into ph. So I could do 8 weeks of LGD then on week 6 start triumph for 5 to 6 weeks but that would make it a 12 week cycle and that scares me because of the shutdown. I will probably be picking up some more androvar or dermacrine to run as a test base no matter what cycle I run and also mk-677 for gh and sleep. So here are my options and I will run typical dosing per product.
8 week LGD
6 week triumph
8 week Msten into triumph (triumph crossing over starting week 3)
12 week LGD into triumph (triumph starting week 6 or 7 of LGD)

Pct will be a serm probably nolva as that is what I have had success with prior, ai on hand, super pct, cycle assist, and a good natural anabolic while also continued use of the mk-677 and may pick up some gw for blood pressure assistance.
Sorry for the long boring post but let me know what you guys think. Appreciate it ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Are those the only options your open to ?

theoak10

Awards
I would be open to other options. Those were just intriguing to me. I would love to hear others

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well we carry a wide variety of sarms , also we carry lgsciences bulking kit and cutting kit . We carry lgd as well at a really good hard to beat price . If its shut down that worries you then you can pick from many different types of products that wont shut you down . Have you ever considered a transdermal product ? We carry tri dermal by primeval labs. I seen some good solid gains and aggression with minimal sides using this . Ill be running it alongside dmz for my next cycle.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats a long run with harsh ph. How long ago did you finish up your last cycle and pct?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11