Decision has been made....1st SERM (Osta) cycle

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Decision has been made....gonna try Osta. I wasn't going to try until sometimes next year, but since my wife gave me OK to proceed and I found a great deal (almost too good to be true) on ebay for Focus Nutrition (1 bottle of each) Cycle Care + Perfect PCT + Osta Elite.

I've asked FN and someone at FN said that I am good to go with these 3 products ONLY and no AI SERM is needed.
Whats your thought on this?
Am I good to go with only these 3 products?
Is there anything else I should add?

What dosing would you recommend for first timer? I am considering 8 week run (25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50) which will leave me with 6 caps left over. Cycle Care & Perfect PCT = according to label

Thank you

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Be careful buying stuff on EBay....they are notorious for selling bunk supplements.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Be careful buying stuff on EBay....they are notorious for selling bunk supplements.
I was concerned also, but the seller is selling many FN and OL products and has 100% feedback. I hope I don't get shafted for being a cheap ass.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
50mg of Ostarine? Don't do it. Start with 10-15, go up to 20-25. Or just do 20mg for 8 weeks. Most importantly, what is your goal here? Are you trying to cut or recomp?

In any case, it's possible to use only OTC PCT, but it's a good idea to have a proper PCT. Even three weeks of tamoxifen would do the trick. About AI, some people don't need any. Some use OTC AI or exemestane. My nipples started itching on Ostarine in week 3... it might not happen to you, but having exemestane helps. You can try other stuff, of course: Inhibit-E, BLR Letrone or a similar product. For Ostarine, that should be OK. You might need on cycle support for blood pressure, in fact you could preload something like Hawtorn Berry, if you have higher blood pressure in general. Liver support... not essential with the SARM.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
50mg of Ostarine? Don't do it. Start with 10-15, go up to 20-25. Or just do 20mg for 8 weeks. Most importantly, what is your goal here? Are you trying to cut or recomp?

In any case, it's possible to use only OTC PCT, but it's a good idea to have a proper PCT. Even three weeks of tamoxifen would do the trick. About AI, some people don't need any. Some use OTC AI or exemestane. My nipples started itching on Ostarine in week 3... it might not happen to you, but having exemestane helps. You can try other stuff, of course: Inhibit-E, BLR Letrone or a similar product. For Ostarine, that should be OK. You might need on cycle support for blood pressure, in fact I'd preload something like Hawtorn Berry, if you have higher blood pressure in general. Liver support... not essential with the SARM.
^^^ this

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established

In any case, it's possible to use only OTC PCT, but it's a good idea to have a proper PCT. Even three weeks of tamoxifen would do the trick. About AI, some people don't need any. Some use OTC AI or exemestane. My nipples started itching on Ostarine in week 3... it might not happen to you, but having exemestane helps. You can try other stuff, of course: Inhibit-E, BLR Letrone or a similar product. For Ostarine, that should be OK. You might need on cycle support for blood pressure, in fact you could preload something like Hawtorn Berry, if you have higher blood pressure in general. Liver support... not essential with the SARM.
Thank you.

Goal is to cut as I am roughly 15%BF. Goal is to eventually get to 10%

Unfortunately FN Osta only comes in 25mg.....which I will use for entire 8 weeks.

Should I take Cycle Care only when taking Osta? Should I take Perfect PCT the day after I am done with Osta?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.

Unfortunately FN Osta only comes in 25mg.....which I will use for entire 8 weeks.

Should I take Cycle Care only when taking Osta? Should I take Perfect PCT the day after I am done with Osta?
Ostarine has a half life of roughly 24 hours. you only need to take one cap per day. 50mg is not only unnecessary, but somewhat uncharted territory. Can you show me where you've seen anyone else running Osta at 50?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.

Also, what is the "Perfect PCT" you speak of? If it's that garbage they talk about on a couple other forums, that formula will get no love here!! LOL

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine has a half life of roughly 24 hours. you only need to take one cap per day. 50mg is not only unnecessary, but somewhat uncharted territory. Can you show me where you've seen anyone else running Osta at 50?
I contacted FN via their website and asked about the osta + perfect pct + cycle care and the reply I got was "I would start out with 1 pilla day (25mg) for two weeks and from there you can jump to two pills a day but space each pill 6-8 hours".

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Also, what is the "Perfect PCT" you speak of? If it's that garbage they talk about on a couple other forums, that formula will get no love here!! LOL
So what do you think?

Ingredients in cycle Care
s-cyclecare.png

SERVING SIZE: 60 Capsules

TUDCA 25mg
ZMA 137.50mg
Hawthorn Berry 150mg
Celery Seed 37.50mg
Saw Palmetto 110mg
N Acetyl L Cysteine 50mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
Pantothenic Acid(vit B-5) 25mg

Ingredients in Perfect pct
s-perfect.png

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione` 12.50mg
MucunaPuriens 100mg
TribulusTerrestris 5mg
ZMA 6.50mg
Vitamin B6 1mg
Horny Goat Weed 12.50mg
Piperine 1mg
Quercetin 10mg
NAC 50mg
Indole-3-Carbinol 12.50mg
D Aspartic Acid 150mg
Fenugreek 50mg

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
That is incredibly under dosed for a cycle support. Even for a SARM cycle. Check out CEL Cycle Assist for comparison and u will see what I mean.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what do you think?

Ingredients in cycle Care
View attachment 123480

TUDCA 25mg
ZMA 137.50mg
Hawthorn Berry 150mg
Celery Seed 37.50mg
Saw Palmetto 110mg
N Acetyl L Cysteine 50mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
Pantothenic Acid(vit B-5) 25mg

Ingredients in Perfect pct
View attachment 123479

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione` 12.50mg
MucunaPuriens 100mg
TribulusTerrestris 5mg
ZMA 6.50mg
Vitamin B6 1mg
Horny Goat Weed 12.50mg
Piperine 1mg
Quercetin 10mg
NAC 50mg
Indole-3-Carbinol 12.50mg
D Aspartic Acid 150mg
Fenugreek 50mg
Oh, gotcha, it's a product called Perfect PCT. I don't know anything about the products. A bunch of the same OTC ingredients that get thrown into every OTC product. Who knows how much of each with the prop blend.

Get a SERM dude. Why you messing around? Recovery is a simple SERM away.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is incredibly under dosed for a cycle support. Even for a SARM cycle. Check out CEL Cycle Assist for comparison and u will see what I mean.
Right, I guess I just looked at the prop blend amounts. Hawthorne Berry #1 ingredient, shoot I would take a gram of that a day alone.

DAA first ingredient and prop blend only 820mg!!!! WTF

Garbage

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Go with something else for support supplements man. Those dosages seems like a big joke to me. There are some good sales going for the holiday. You can save some money on quality stuff.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Go with something else for support supplements man. Those dosages seems like a big joke to me. There are some good sales going for the holiday. You can save some money on quality stuff.
Second ^^^^^

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
CEL Cycle Assist is my go to. Olympus labs Ar1macare is good too

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
thank you all for your replies.

This is someone else's cycle that I copied (thank you Jfruauff). Would you do anything different considering 1st time and on a cut?

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15/20/20/20/20/20
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 2 caps
Weeks 7-10 OL super pct 10 caps
Weeks 7-10 cemproducts tamox 20/20/10/10

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Don't even think about using 50mg of Ostarine, trust me on this one. I don't know anyone who has used that much. It's totally unnecessary. I mean, people got results from 10-15 on a cut, just to preserve muscle. 20 mg is a standard dose, 25 is high-end, since some companies make 25mg caps. But 50... that's just irresponsible, IMO. For PCT, get a good herbal test booster... I don't know what Perfect PCT is, but maybe you can post ingredients so we can take a look...

...actually, I just checked their website. Yeah, you can take Cycle Care for Ostarine if you already have it; it certainly won't hurt. Honestly, I'd just go to Walmart or some vitamin shop (especially if you know they are doing a sale) and buy a bottle or two of Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, Garlic caps or Red Yeast Rice cheap. It's more than enough to use as support while on Ostarine. Now, their Perfect PCT... I'm not even sure where to start. With two caps you get

25 mg of Arimistane, which is alright, I guess.
200mg of Mucuna,
10 mg of Tribulus (I mean, come on now)
300mg of DAA (?!)
100mg of Fenugreek,

...and it goes on. I am not convinced this is going to do anything. First of all, I personally hate DAA, but people who like it use around 3 grams a day. The dosage of herbs won't do anything, with perhaps the exception of Mucuna. In fact the only component of that product that does something at that dosage is Arimistane. In conclusion, get a proper OTC PCT (and I still recommend you use a light tamoxifen PCT at 20/10/10 after 8 weeks of Ostarine, just in case). There are lots of good natural PCT products that have one or two components are do a better job than this (Viron being one, for example, or LJ100). Or if you want a product with Arimistane and a bunch of other stuff, get Sup3r PCT. Some of those components need to be dosed high, which is why Sup3r PCT has so many pills per serving. Or, if you like Tribulus and Fenugreek, you might as well get them properly dosed at GNC, they have good deals sometimes. You have some options. And please don't use 50mg of Osta on your cycle, lol.

Quick edit: while I was checking their website, you guys posted all this info. Ha! Yes, we all agree that this stuff is under-dosed. I'll just say that your example 6-week cycle above is totally fine. You might not even need to take 50mg of Eliminate every day. Start it maybe at the beginning of week 3. This will make you pee more, lol. Don't be surprised when that happens. I'll argue that using tamoxifen is probably enough after 6 weeks of Ostarine. Herbal boosters are totally optional, but a quality product like that won't hurt. If they don't exactly boost your test - they will make you feel better and improve your libido, which is why most people are using them after cycle anyway. Good luck!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Could I use AlphaMax instead of ELIM1NATE?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude
1 don't buy from eBay any supps specially these kinda things
2 that product is prop blend which always best to stay away, maybe for preworkout not for serious cycles etc.

CJNator

Awards
Also you can use a RC SERM or Rebirth, I'm my opinion Rebirth is good; someone used it with bloods and it worked. I used it after trying out 3 LGD products and was fine after but do what you feel is safer.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you all for your replies.

This is someone else's cycle that I copied (thank you Jfruauff). Would you do anything different considering 1st time and on a cut?

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15/20/20/20/20/20
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 2 caps
Weeks 7-10 OL super pct 10 caps
Weeks 7-10 cemproducts tamox 20/20/10/10
This looks good. You could stretch osta out to 8 weeks but your set up is gtg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone that replied. Special Thanks to yates84 for personally taking time to help a new guy out. You are a wealth of knowledge,but what makes you different is that you are willing to share your knowledge without being a dick. I salute you my friend! Olympus Labs UK is very lucky to have you represent them.

Below is what yates84 outlined for me. I plan on starting this cycle Jan '16. Until then I will be bulking which started Sept 1 and hot damn.....I can't express how happy I am now that I am not cutting anymore. Bulk Goals is to get to a clean 160lbs (currently 150ish) which I have 4 months to do.

Osta 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3

Pct
Clomid 50/25/255
Super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

Edit: The only thing that I already purchased off ebay is Cycle Care for $26.95. I am trying to return/cancel transaction...otherwise I will take as label while on Osta cycle as I figure it won't hurt except I could have use money for some real cycle support.

(I wonder why no FN reps chimed in)

Nutriverse has for sale a "OSTAR1NE Perfect Cycle by Olympus Labs" which OSTAR1NE + AR1MACARE PRO +SUP3R PCT. AR1MACARE PRO is about $10 more than ELIM1NATE. Is the extra $10 worth it? or not needed because I am only using Osta?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I would say arimacare pro is good for heavy methylated compounds. You don't need it for Osta

CJNator

Awards
Ar1macare pro if has 50mg of arimastane and that other AI plus other goodies for health benefits. The other one is just arimastane, I'd go for Ar1macare pro.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Ar1macare pro if has 50mg of arimastane and that other AI plus other goodies for health benefits. The other one is just arimastane, I'd go for Ar1macare pro.
Thanks. Sounds like it is WORTH extra $10. I'll get it instead of eliminate.

Can't wait for jan except for calorie deficit lol

Edit: would dosing be same as what yates advised for eliminate below?

CJNator

Awards
Thanks. Sounds like it is WORTH extra $10. I'll get it instead of eliminate.

Can't wait for jan except for calorie deficit lol

Edit: would dosing be same as what yates advised for eliminate below?
Hmmm well now that I see it you may need 2 bottles of Arimacare pro to last 2 months so Eliminate may be the cheaper route .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm well now that I see it you may need 2 bottles of Arimacare pro to last 2 months so Eliminate may be the cheaper route .
I would just go with the eliminate, no real need for the armicare pro. All of the OL line is on sale right now at nutriverse so you can save even more coin

CJNator

Awards
I would just go with the eliminate, no real need for the armicare pro. All of the OL line is on sale right now at nutriverse so you can save even more coin
That is a double truth right there lol just got my last LGD bottle needed with the sale :D!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Once again, thank you. Can't complain bout saving $

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again, thank you. Can't complain bout saving $
25% off almost the whole OL and Olympus UK line, just use the code LABOR25. Placed my order this morning!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Decision has been made....gonna try Osta. I wasn't going to try until sometimes next year, but since my wife gave me OK to proceed and I found a great deal (almost too good to be true) on ebay for Focus Nutrition (1 bottle of each) Cycle Care + Perfect PCT + Osta Elite.

I've asked FN and someone at FN said that I am good to go with these 3 products ONLY and no AI SERM is needed.
Whats your thought on this?
Am I good to go with only these 3 products?
Is there anything else I should add?

What dosing would you recommend for first timer? I am considering 8 week run (25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50) which will leave me with 6 caps left over. Cycle Care & Perfect PCT = according to label

Thank you

I think 30mg is the maximum dose i wouldnt go over that most people say after 25 you are just wasting it

also i think you mean 1st SARM as your thread title but 1st serm is something you might want to look into as well if you want a proper pct.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
25% off almost the whole OL and Olympus UK line, just use the code LABOR25. Placed my order this morning!
Me too. I finalized and paid this morning. Just waiting on 1 last piece of puzzle. Hoping to get it sometimes in next couple weeks (hint hint).

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I think 30mg is the maximum dose i wouldnt go over that most people say after 25 you are just wasting it

also i think you mean 1st SARM as your thread title but 1st serm is something you might want to look into as well if you want a proper pct.
Good catch. I did mean 1st SARM, not SERM..... However a cycle to only use a SERM would suck beyond imagination lol.....not too much gains.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I'm interested in this same cycle, Can you explain the Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3 (are those the number of capsules taken per day?) Also on the Clomid you have 50/25/255, Is that only three weeks in your PCT and should that be 50/25/25? Thanks in advance!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Good catch. I did mean 1st SARM, not SERM..... However a cycle to only use a SERM would suck beyond imagination lol.....not too much gains.
yea i meant you might want to look into using a serm for the first time after ostarine. nothing crazy, honestly you could probably get away with inhibit-e as a pct but if you plan on running it real high you might want a few weeks of torem or clomid to kickstart things again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i meant you might want to look into using a serm for the first time after ostarine. nothing crazy, honestly you could probably get away with inhibit-e as a pct but if you plan on running it real high you might want a few weeks of torem or clomid to kickstart things again.
I wouldn't touch anything hormonal without a serm on hand

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
What is the Epic Unleashed used for, I took advantage of the Labor Day sale and purchase everything but Epic, is this still a good cycle to run without Epic? 41 yo male here.

CJNator

Awards
What is the Epic Unleashed used for, I took advantage of the Labor Day sale and purchase everything but Epic, is this still a good cycle to run without Epic? 41 yo male here.
Natural anabolic, no need to cycle, raises follistane levels which lowers myostatin levels, great pumps, great recomposition(for bulk or cut), great endurance, best used for 2+months. You can use it for one month but best results are seen in the send month.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this same cycle, Can you explain the Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3 (are those the number of capsules taken per day?) Also on the Clomid you have 50/25/255, Is that only three weeks in your PCT and should that be 50/25/25? Thanks in advance!
Good catch NewbieGainz about clomid dosing.
Please someone correct me if I am wrong Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3 = Week1: 2 caps ED (everyday) / Week2: 2 caps ED / Week3: 3 caps ED....etc

Hey yates84,

Below is the cycle you outlined for me (I just copied from our PM conversations). It looks like there is a typo regarding Clomid dosing. Can you please take correct it? Thank you.

Pct
Clomid 50/25/255
Super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good catch NewbieGainz about clomid dosing.
Please someone correct me if I am wrong Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3 = Week1: 2 caps ED (everyday) / Week2: 2 caps ED / Week3: 3 caps ED....etc

Hey yates84,

Below is the cycle you outlined for me (I just copied from our PM conversations). It looks like there is a typo regarding Clomid dosing. Can you please take correct it? Thank you.

Pct
Clomid 50/25/255
Super pct ( label dosesEpic unleashed ( label directions )
50/25/25 my bad

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking 25mg ed of ostashred which has an AI of arimistane built in (50mg ed). The arimistane helps dry me out nicely and recomping effects have been sweet. This is my second time taking ostashred and in my opinion a serm is overkill but like I say it's just my opinion but I can understand people don't wanna take chances. It can be slightly suppressive but I only got slightly lethargic towards the end of my first run and an otc pct called pct3x along with daa @ 3g per day and I recovered brilliantly. No gyno,swole nipples nothing. Balls stayed same size and I'd even say got bigger in pct with the daa. But 50mg is untried as far as I know so I wouldn't go there.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently taking 25mg ed of ostashred which has an AI of arimistane built in (50mg ed). The arimistane helps dry me out nicely and recomping effects have been sweet. This is my second time taking ostashred and in my opinion a serm is overkill but like I say it's just my opinion but I can understand people don't wanna take chances. It can be slightly suppressive but I only got slightly lethargic towards the end of my first run and an otc pct called pct3x along with daa @ 3g per day and I recovered brilliantly. No gyno,swole nipples nothing. Balls stayed same size and I'd even say got bigger in pct with the daa. But 50mg is untried as far as I know so I wouldn't go there.
Everyone is different and responds to osta differently. Osta might be great for you but the next guy it shuts down hard or the next guy gets gyno. Always be prepared. A serm is cheap, why chance losing gains?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different and responds to osta differently. Osta might be great for you but the next guy it shuts down hard or the next guy gets gyno. Always be prepared. A serm is cheap, why chance losing gains?
Suppose I was one of the lucky ones but you're 100% correct it will affect people differently, some labs say that osta has no estrogenic tendencies but then guys get gyno from 15mg. I guess I would've had to use a serm if my otc pct plus daa wasn't effective but it did the job nicely.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I contacted FN via their website and asked about the osta + perfect pct + cycle care and the reply I got was "I would start out with 1 pilla day (25mg) for two weeks and from there you can jump to two pills a day but space each pill 6-8 hours".
What crap. Do your research, almost every site, study etc suggests no more than 30 mgs, anything more is useless. There is a VERY slight chance of suppression, maybe 1% I personally would keep something like Nolva or clomid on hand.

Focused lost all sorts of credibility a long time ago with me.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What crap. Do your research, almost every site, study etc suggests no more than 30 mgs, anything more is useless. There is a VERY slight chance of suppression, maybe 1% I personally would keep something like Nolva or clomid on hand.

Focused lost all sorts of credibility a long time ago with me.
After further research, I noticed that most companies that are selling SARMs don't inform customers that SERMs for PCT are needed....at least not on the info that is readily available.

This is only my opinon...I've concluded that Osta will suppress you, some more than others or I should say some say they are not suppressed but don't have bloodwork to prove it. A SERM and on cycle support is a MUST. I am sure many folks will disagree.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After further research, I noticed that most companies that are selling SARMs don't inform customers that SERMs for PCT are needed....at least not on the info that is readily available.

This is only my opinon...I've concluded that Osta will suppress you, some more than others or I should say some say not suppressed but don't have bloodwork to prove it. A SERM and on cycle support is a MUST. I am sure many folks will disagree.
Excellent post. Sarms are the new thing with every one trying to milk this for what it is worth. Nolva and clomid is very cheap to buy, why not invest in it as a safe guard?