LGD/4AD PCT Questions

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So im just finishing up my LGD/4Andro run

Gains were great... PR'd my deadlift and finally hit 500, also hit 510 for a double (including chains, so not a true 510). I PR'd my highbar skwat at 410 and I hit rep PR's on my lowbar with 5x2 405, 2x2 415... also Sling Shot benched 315 for the first time (Reactive Slanger)

SUCCESS!!! At at about 3k-3200 per day with some days being god awful (cheesecake) and stayed about 12-14% BF throughout

PCT QUESTIONS THO:

So I have some Cardarine left over, about a weeks worth that I've been running and will run into PCT

Cardarine: 14mg/0/0/0
DAA: 3k/3k/3k/3k
Clomid: 50 ED/50 EOD/50 EOD/50 E3D
Super PCT: 4/day

Also taking creatine, green tea, etc

WONDERING if theres anything I should add to speed up recovery (of the HPTA AND in the gym) or maintain the gains

No i dont want Laxogenin or Epicatecithin

I'll be doing about 3200 cals a day and slowly ramping up, planning for POSSIBLE Test E/Halodrol cycle in November ish and will bulk till then and throughout

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So im just finishing up my LGD/4Andro run

Gains were great... PR'd my deadlift and finally hit 500, also hit 510 for a double (including chains, so not a true 510). I PR'd my highbar skwat at 410 and I hit rep PR's on my lowbar with 5x2 405, 2x2 415... also Sling Shot benched 315 for the first time (Reactive Slanger)

SUCCESS!!! At at about 3k-3200 per day with some days being god awful (cheesecake) and stayed about 12-14% BF throughout

PCT QUESTIONS THO:

So I have some Cardarine left over, about a weeks worth that I've been running and will run into PCT

Cardarine: 14mg/0/0/0
DAA: 3k/3k/3k/3k
Clomid: 50 ED/50 EOD/50 EOD/50 E3D
Super PCT: 4/day

Also taking creatine, green tea, etc

WONDERING if theres anything I should add to speed up recovery (of the HPTA AND in the gym) or maintain the gains

No i dont want Laxogenin or Epicatecithin

I'll be doing about 3200 cals a day and slowly ramping up, planning for POSSIBLE Test E/Halodrol cycle in November ish and will bulk till then and throughout
Looks solid just drop the daa. Super pct has sodium daa in it already so NE need for more. Any reason for the eod clomid dosing?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Clomid's HL is about 48 hours, and I got Clomid caps, not liquid or tabs so I cant break them up

Also im using the older Super PCT from OL

Arimistane
Mucuna
Trib
Mag
Zinc
B6
Horny Goat
Piperine
Quercetin
NAC
I-3-C