LJ100 pct

dougeefreshh

Awards
Would this supplment help solidify gains?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it is recommended to be taken after PCT. I'll see if I can find the post explaining why.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this supplment help solidify gains?
What exactly is your question context? Pct? Solo run? Part of an anabolic stack?

This will not help solidify gains but will help libido

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is your question context? Pct? Solo run? Part of an anabolic stack?

Would it help better with libido vs OL super pct?

dougeefreshh

Awards

Would be part of a pct stack, would also have super pct. guessing the lj100 would be worthless to help solidify

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd appreciate it if you'd quit throwing this in my face.. I wasn't planning on dropping stacks on Ghar1ne for another couple of months.. This is too tempting lol
Nothing wrong with a stash for the year

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be part of a pct stack, would also have super pct. guessing the lj100 would be worthless to help solidify
No it would be a nice addition to sup3r pct. tbh LJ is one of the few products that really work for me consistently in regards to libido. It's great stuff.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd appreciate it if you'd quit throwing this in my face.. I wasn't planning on dropping stacks on Ghar1ne for another couple of months.. This is too tempting lol
First world problems bro!!

I wanna shout this sale from a mountaintop!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First world problems bro!!

I wanna shout this sale from a mountaintop!
When's that 40% off sale coming?? Lol

I tried to apply the coupon to 4 bottles of Ghar1ne but it said I couldn't? Any reason why?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take notes guys.... our bros got it figured out here!
Lol sure do!

It didn't let me apply the code for the one that says "Ghar1ne by Olympus UK" but it did for the on that just says "Ghar1ne".

But, it also didn't give me the bulk discount for the "Ghar1ne by Olympus UK" I guess I shouldn't be so greedy! Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sure do!

It didn't let me apply the code for the one that says "Ghar1ne by Olympus UK" but it did for the on that just says "Ghar1ne".

But, it also didn't give me the bulk discount for the "Ghar1ne by Olympus UK" I guess I shouldn't be so greedy! Lol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/272594-motherload-all-labor.html

Our standard bulk discount pricing doesnt apply , noted in the OP of this thread.... also, all deals should be grabbed from that list

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To address the OP question... I agree Afi140
LJ100 is a great addition to PCT for the libido and athletic performance benefits.
Super PCT + LJ + AI etc depending on how harsh the cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Ape McGrapes Supplements 10
GreenMachineX Supplements 46
Supplements 30
Supplement Auction 17