Post cycle blood work

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Hey guys just finished a 5 week cycle of Celtic mass. along with it a took cycle support by AI. I got some blood work done today for an unrelated reason and my ALT came back elevated which means injury to the liver results in release of ALT. Knowing methylated pro hormones like Celtic mass can be very liver toxic, does anybody know if it's normal to be elevated? Do I need to worry about anything or will my levels go back to normal?
Thank you!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure people will need more info if you want help. Maybe exact numbers and more information about the cycle.

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Celtic mass
40/40/50/60/60
AI Cycle support
2x a day

Present pct
Ralox
75mg a day
Cyclodex AI
Alpha jym test boost

ALT ref. range is 11-66
My ALT was 69 so barely out of range
That's all the info I have if no one can help no big deal just wondering if anyone has had blood work post cycle with similar results

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably nothing to worry about unless you feel crappy. The liver will regenerate itself. A good cycle support during pct would not be a bad idea.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably nothing to worry about unless you feel crappy. The liver will regenerate itself. A good cycle support during pct would not be a bad idea.
This^^^
Guys skip the cycle support during pct when it is just as important as when you're on cycle. Recovery is about more than just test levels

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Thanks guys! I just ran out of cycle support but only 3 days into pct. I'll order some up quick and keep on it.

irvingb

Awards
What was your value? I work as an MLS and routinely see elevated ALT and ALS at least 3-5 SD ( about 200-1500)above normal and never hit critical most of them are on some sort of meds or have liver cancer. I'm not a doctor so don't take my statement as advice but I'd say you're fine. Just no alcohol, no pain meds, eat clean you'll be fine. BTW our reference ranges tend to be different since we deal with patients that already have high values that would trigger critical and having to call the same doctor every 5 min became a pain in the butt over an 8 hr shift.