SARM triple stack

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi im.debating wether to run an osta and gw stack for 7 weeks. Or run a triple stack with osta/s4/gw. My main aim is to lose as much bodyfat whilst maintaining all the muscle,

As the triple stack is pricy looking at 120 for 8 weeks at the corrext dosage, would it be ideal to run one bottle for 8 weeks at half the dosage.. Dosage would be
15 mg osta
10mg gw
25mg s4

Or should I just bite the bullet and buy 2 bottles and double the dosage for the 8 weeks, or would the osta and gw cycle be enough its 47 quid for 6-7 weeks.. Is s4 really worth that extra money? ??
Coukd I run daa whilst on this cycle aswel to limit supression?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Save yourself the vision side effects from S4 and just run endurashred by Olympus UK and daa ain't gonna help with suppression on cycle. Run endurashred ( osta & gw ) for 8 weeks and pct with either nolva (20/20/10/10) or clomid(50/50/25/25) and if you want add in some epic or epic unleashed to help you keep gaining

Monk3y303

Awards
So im guessing its really not worth it. Not everyone gets the vision sides do they?. Prob just go enduro shred as this is what I was looking at? Have you and experience with the 2 compounds? Details of the gains u got? Etc etc

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Not everyone does yes but if you do it's either linked too s4 directly or its metabolite and there's no way of preventing it . Ask yates84 about his experience with it and I'm sure you'll reconsider . Yes I have experience with both compounds . I ran ostarine as my first cycle at 20mgs for 4 weeks and saw more of just fat loss and a re omon effect I also didn't have my diet dialed in very good . As for gw aka cardarine I used that alongside gw in my last cycle and saw great endurance benefits when I did cardio specifically the amount of time I was able to hit the heavy bag became a much longer duration without becoming winded and I ran it at the lowest dose possible , it too will aid in fat loss. yates84 is currently running ostarine and loving it and can chime in on his current experiences with the compound as he is running it longer then me aswell as doing so in a caloric deficit .

Monk3y303

Awards
Thanks ill go with that them already spoke yo yates about it just gettin a different veiw on it also, but think my mind is made up cheers..