Halodrol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Planning a future cycle and was wondering what a good dosage for halodrol is for a 6 week cycle. This would be a second cycle, first one being epistane for 4 weeks.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I believe for a first cycle you should run it 50mg the first week or 2 and then bump it to 75mg.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I believe for a first cycle you should run it 50mg the first week or 2 and then bump it to 75mg.
Would 50/50/75/75/100/100 be overkill? I have done one previous cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I would think keep it at 75 if you're seeing steady results. More is not always better. I'm sure you've heard "less is more"

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I would think keep it at 75 if you're seeing steady results. More is not always better. I'm sure you've heard "less is more"
I wont be running it anytime soon, just planning my next cycle ahead of time. Thanks for the input

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
No problem, Im on here half the day just soaking up information as best I can. How'd the epi cycle go?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
No problem, Im on here half the day just soaking up information as best I can. How'd the epi cycle go?
I'm actually just finishing up the last few days, but it's gone great. Up 15.5lbs as of today, arms have grown an easy 3/4inch and all my lifts are slightly up. Side effects I noticed were bad joints and back pumps/cramps.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Hows your diet? How many kcal?
I don't track calories, but I've definitely been eating more than I usually do. Bodyfat is still around the same, although muscles feel more full and dense.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
ok anyway you wasn't cutting right?

Im interested in this also, was joint your only side? Nothing else?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
ok anyway you wasn't cutting right?

Im interested in this also, was joint your only side? Nothing else?
Nope, more of a bulk but my bodyfat remained the same. Joints got achy more towards the third week as did the back pumps/cramps. I noticed a few days ago that my libido seemed a bit lower than usual as well.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
very well thank you, how's the strenght situation?
only more weight or upped also your strenght in the gym?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
very well thank you, how's the strenght situation?
only more weight or upped also your strenght in the gym?
My main focus on this cycle was size, but my strength increased as well. My bench probably increased an easy 30lbs without focusing on strength.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 50/50/75/75/100/100 be overkill? I have done one previous cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40.
This dosing looks good, roll with it bro. You have your on cycle supports and pct lined up?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 50/50/75/75/100/100 be overkill?
This was my first halo cycle but I went to 75 mg starting week 2. Fyi my nips lit the F up in week 2 so have some exem on hand... good cycle tho, I liked halo.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
This was my first halo cycle but I went to 75 mg starting week 2. Fyi my nips lit the F up in week 2 so have some exem on hand... good cycle tho, I liked halo.
I thought halo had less risk of gyno

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought halo had less risk of gyno
Any compound that occupies the androgen receptor has the possibility of raising estrogen. Always be prepared

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would exemestane be the best ai to go with then for halo?
Yes, have exemestane on hand but don't use it unless you have high estrogen sides. You don't want to crash your estrogen

C

Capchaos

Awards
Love halo in 5th week at 100,.no sides other than calf pumps

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to 100 mgs. for my only Halo cycle and got a decent case of lethargy. No bueno.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to 100 mgs. for my only Halo cycle and got a decent case of lethargy. No bueno.
I ran 100mg for 6 weeks, no lethargy thanks to dermacrine!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 100mg for 6 weeks, no lethargy thanks to dermacrine!
Yeah, had to throw derma in to right the ship. G2g after that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is dermacrine? Im guessing it's a test base, but what conpound is it and is there a oral form of it?
Its transdermal dhea, very good test base for mild cycles. You can get oral dhea but it will be nowhere near as effective as the td version